|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Moss plan to steal the leads?
(a) The day the contest ends
(b) That night
(c) Over the weekend
(d) Tomorrow night
2. What other sales position does Moss compare their job when he explains the right way to sell people?
(a) Furniture sales
(b) Insurance sales
(c) Car sales
(d) Encyclopedia sales
3. Which two words does Aaronow confuse while furtively agreeing with Moss in Scene 2?
(a) Good and right
(b) Yes and no
(c) Shoes and boots
(d) Fuck and shit
4. Why, according to Moss, do these awful leads put their names in for information?
(a) They don't know what they are signing
(b) They are insane
(c) They have a small amount of disposable income
(d) They are lonely
5. What does Levene tell Williamson is happening to him in the beginning of scene 1?
(a) He has lost focus
(b) He is cursed
(c) He is on a bad streak
(d) He is rebounding from a drinking problem
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Moss planning to do with his evening?
2. What does Moss expect the police to do after the leads are stolen?
3. Which of the following is not someone that Levene tells Williamson to ask about his ability to get hot?
4. How does Levene characterize his request for two premium leads?
5. Where does Levene want his two premium sits?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)