|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Graff offering in addition to money for the premium leads?
(a) A "vacation" out of the country
(b) A job
(c) A car
(d) A time-share
2. Who could Levene a few years back and have Williamson fired?
(c) Jerry Graff
3. Who does Moss intend to actually steal the leads?
(d) Jerry Graff
4. What term does Levene use to describe Moss in the first scene?
(b) Book cooker
(c) White washer
(d) Order taker
5. What has Moss never been offered on his sits with Indians?
(c) A chair
(d) A hanger for his coat
Short Answer Questions
1. After agreeing to Williamson's conditions, what does Levene say they will do after the sales contest?
2. What does Williamson say could happen to him if he gives Shelley the leads?
3. What does Levene call the leads he has been given?
4. How much money does Williamson want for each premium lead?
5. What does Moss say is the problem with his stealing the leads himself?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)