|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Levene's relations does he try to invoke to gain some pity from Williamson?
(a) His wife
(b) His son
(c) His brother
(d) His daughter
2. What consolation does Moss give Aaronow at the outset of Scene 2?
(a) He has not been fired yet
(b) He has another job lined up
(c) Today is a new day
(d) He is only seond on the board
3. How much does Moss eventually reveal Graff would pay for each of the leads?
(a) 75 cents each
(b) 3 dollars each
(c) 1 dollar each
(d) 5 dollars each
4. What does Williamson say could happen to him if he gives Shelley the leads?
(a) He could lose commissions for the company
(b) He could be arrested
(c) He could be fired
(d) He could lose face
5. Who does Aaronow claim to be concerned about as he and Moss complain about the sales contest?
(a) The rest of the sales team
(b) His family
(c) The company
(d) The customers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Levene call the leads he has been given?
2. From where does Levene say his current leads have been coming?
3. What name does Moss say is constantly coming to him in the leads what is completely useless?
4. Which of the following is not someone that Levene tells Williamson to ask about his ability to get hot?
5. Which two salesmen does Williamson say he has to accommodate with the premium leads already?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)