|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What consolation does Moss give Aaronow at the outset of Scene 2?
(a) Today is a new day
(b) He has another job lined up
(c) He has not been fired yet
(d) He is only seond on the board
2. What have the salesmen been offered if they win the sales contest?
(a) A big screen TV
(b) A raise
(c) A company time-share
(d) A Cadillac
3. What has Moss never been offered on his sits with Indians?
(b) A chair
(c) A hanger for his coat
4. Who does Williamson claim has been consistently number 2 on the sales board?
5. How many leads was Shelley Levene given last time?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Levene offer to pay up front for the premium leads?
2. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
3. What does Moss expect the police to do after the leads are stolen?
4. What term does Levene use to describe Moss in the first scene?
5. Why does Moss say that Aaronow is an accomplice?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)