|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far back does Levene say he was pitching these same leads?
2. What does Levene call the leads he has been given?
(a) Ticker tape
(c) Burn cards
(d) Toilet paper
3. What does Williamson say could happen to him if he gives Shelley the leads?
(a) He could lose commissions for the company
(b) He could be arrested
(c) He could lose face
(d) He could be fired
4. How does Leven promise to affect the dollar volumes if he gets the premium leads?
(a) He will quintuple them
(b) He will double them
(c) He will triple them
(d) He will quadruple them
5. Which of the following is not someone that Levene tells Williamson to ask about his ability to get hot?
(d) Jerry Graff
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Williamson want for each premium lead?
2. What words does Williamson say to Levene regarding his last sale that offend him?
3. Why can Williamson not split the premium leads?
4. Where is Levene currently living?
5. Which of the following is another office that Levene in which mentions having worked?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)