|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Levene's relations does he try to invoke to gain some pity from Williamson?
(a) His son
(b) His brother
(c) His daughter
(d) His wife
2. From where does Levene say his current leads have been coming?
(a) The morgue
(b) The old folks home
(c) A petition
(d) A phone book
3. For what purpose does Williamson say he was hired by the company?
(a) To separate the grain from the chaff
(b) To maximize profit
(c) To watch the leads
(d) To assess productivity
4. What system is used to determine who gets the best leads?
(a) Customer surveys
(b) The previous night's sales
(d) The sales board
5. To whom is Williamson giving the premium leads?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Levene currently living?
2. In what year was the office selling Glen Ross Farms?
3. What is different about the sales game these days, according to Levene?
4. On what date of the month does the sales contest end?
5. What used to be the "prize" in a sales contest, according to Levene?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)