|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Levene want his two premium sits?
(b) Des Plains
(d) Mount Prospect
2. Which of the following is another office that Levene in which mentions having worked?
(b) San Rio
(c) Silver Acres
(d) Gross Properties
3. What words does Williamson say to Levene regarding his last sale that offend him?
(a) You say
(b) Fuck off
(c) So called
(d) Dead beat
4. What is different about the sales game these days, according to Levene?
(a) Money is tight
(b) Pessimism abounds
(c) People are scared of salesmen
(d) The land is awful
5. What does Williamson say could happen to him if he gives Shelley the leads?
(a) He could be fired
(b) He could lose commissions for the company
(c) He could be arrested
(d) He could lose face
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of the play, what type of salesman does Levene tell Williamson to put on the job?
2. Which player in the real estate world of the play is never mentioned in Scene 1?
3. Who invalidated the last lead Levene closed?
4. How much money does Levene claimed to have made in 1979?
5. What is the problem with the names Levene has been given?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)