|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What used to be the "prize" in a sales contest, according to Levene?
(a) A promotion
(b) A car
(d) A house
2. Which of the following is another office that Levene in which mentions having worked?
(b) Gross Properties
(c) San Rio
(d) Silver Acres
3. Which of the following is not a time Levene lists for his premium sits?
4. What does Levene call the leads he has been given?
(a) Burn cards
(b) Ticker tape
(d) Toilet paper
5. Who invalidated the last lead Levene closed?
(a) A lawyer
(b) A judge
(c) An accountant
(d) The Better Business Bureau
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two salesmen does Williamson say he has to accommodate with the premium leads already?
2. What term does Levene use to describe Moss in the first scene?
3. How does Leven promise to affect the dollar volumes if he gets the premium leads?
4. How much money does Williamson want for each premium lead?
5. How much of his commission does Levene promise Williamson in exchange for better leads?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)