|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date of the month does the sales contest end?
2. What used to be the "prize" in a sales contest, according to Levene?
(a) A house
(c) A promotion
(d) A car
3. Which of the following is another office that Levene in which mentions having worked?
(a) Silver Acres
(c) San Rio
(d) Gross Properties
4. What type of car did MItch buy with the profits from Glen Ross Farms?
(b) Coup de Ville
5. What company is providing that premium leads?
(a) Glen Ross Farms
(b) Arizona Realty
(c) Glengarry Highlands
(d) Rio Rancho
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Williamson say the leads are assigned after Levene asks him for better sits?
2. How much money does Williamson want for each premium lead?
3. After agreeing to Williamson's conditions, what does Levene say they will do after the sales contest?
4. Which two salesmen does Williamson say he has to accommodate with the premium leads already?
5. What is Williamson's counteroffer to Levene regarding his cut of his commission?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)