|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what purpose does Williamson say he was hired by the company?
(a) To assess productivity
(b) To watch the leads
(c) To maximize profit
(d) To separate the grain from the chaff
2. Which player in the real estate world of the play is never mentioned in Scene 1?
3. How does Levene characterize Williamson's attitude toward him?
4. From where does Levene say his current leads have been coming?
(a) The old folks home
(b) The morgue
(c) A phone book
(d) A petition
5. Which of Levene's relations does he try to invoke to gain some pity from Williamson?
(a) His brother
(b) His son
(c) His wife
(d) His daughter
Short Answer Questions
1. What company is providing that premium leads?
2. How many leads was Shelley Levene given last time?
3. How many premium sits does Levene know Williamson has?
4. What derogatory term does Levene use to characterize the leads he has been given?
5. When does Levene offer to pay Williamson the money for the leads?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)