|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leven promise to affect the dollar volumes if he gets the premium leads?
(a) He will triple them
(b) He will quintuple them
(c) He will quadruple them
(d) He will double them
2. What does Levene tell Williamson is happening to him in the beginning of scene 1?
(a) He is cursed
(b) He is on a bad streak
(c) He is rebounding from a drinking problem
(d) He has lost focus
3. Who does Williamson claim has been consistently number 2 on the sales board?
4. In the beginning of the play, what type of salesman does Levene tell Williamson to put on the job?
(a) A winner
(b) A son-of-a-bitch
(c) A closer
(d) A stalwart
5. Where does Levene want his two premium sits?
(a) Mount Prospect
(b) Des Plains
Short Answer Questions
1. What company is providing that premium leads?
2. How does Williamson say the leads are assigned after Levene asks him for better sits?
3. What is different about the sales game these days, according to Levene?
4. Which two salesmen does Williamson say he has to accommodate with the premium leads already?
5. Which player in the real estate world of the play is never mentioned in Scene 1?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)