|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Levene currently living?
(a) A rooming house
(b) His car
(c) A hotel
(d) An apartment
2. Which of the following is another office that Levene in which mentions having worked?
(a) Silver Acres
(b) San Rio
(d) Gross Properties
3. What is different about the sales game these days, according to Levene?
(a) Pessimism abounds
(b) Money is tight
(c) The land is awful
(d) People are scared of salesmen
4. What used to be the "prize" in a sales contest, according to Levene?
(a) A promotion
(b) A house
(c) A car
5. On what date of the month does the sales contest end?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far back does Levene say he was pitching these same leads?
2. To whom is Williamson giving the premium leads?
3. What system is used to determine who gets the best leads?
4. In what year was the office selling Glen Ross Farms?
5. What derogatory term does Levene use to characterize the leads he has been given?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)