|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Williamson say could happen to him if he gives Shelley the leads?
(a) He could lose commissions for the company
(b) He could be fired
(c) He could be arrested
(d) He could lose face
2. Who has told Williamson to "marshal" the premium leads?
(b) No one
3. Who could Levene a few years back and have Williamson fired?
(a) Jerry Graff
4. What company is providing that premium leads?
(a) Arizona Realty
(b) Rio Rancho
(c) Glen Ross Farms
(d) Glengarry Highlands
5. On what date of the month does the sales contest end?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different about the sales game these days, according to Levene?
2. How does Levene characterize his request for two premium leads?
3. What does Levene call the leads he has been given?
4. From where does Levene say his current leads have been coming?
5. How much money does Levene claimed to have made in 1979?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)