|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
(a) A real estate office
(b) A living room
(c) A parked car
(d) A Chinese restaurant
2. What used to be the "prize" in a sales contest, according to Levene?
(a) A promotion
(b) A house
(c) A car
3. From where does Levene say his current leads have been coming?
(a) The old folks home
(b) A phone book
(c) A petition
(d) The morgue
4. In the beginning of the play, what type of salesman does Levene tell Williamson to put on the job?
(a) A stalwart
(b) A winner
(c) A closer
(d) A son-of-a-bitch
5. Which of Levene's relations does he try to invoke to gain some pity from Williamson?
(a) His son
(b) His daughter
(c) His wife
(d) His brother
Short Answer Questions
1. Who could Levene a few years back and have Williamson fired?
2. To whom is Williamson giving the premium leads?
3. How much money does Levene offer to pay up front for the premium leads?
4. What does Levene tell Williamson is happening to him in the beginning of scene 1?
5. Who has told Williamson to "marshal" the premium leads?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)