|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many premium sits does Levene know Williamson has?
2. What does Williamson say could happen to him if he gives Shelley the leads?
(a) He could lose commissions for the company
(b) He could be arrested
(c) He could be fired
(d) He could lose face
3. What type of car did MItch buy with the profits from Glen Ross Farms?
(a) Coup de Ville
4. In the beginning of the play, what type of salesman does Levene tell Williamson to put on the job?
(a) A son-of-a-bitch
(b) A winner
(c) A closer
(d) A stalwart
5. How many leads was Shelley Levene given last time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invalidated the last lead Levene closed?
2. How much of his commission does Levene promise Williamson in exchange for better leads?
3. Who could Levene a few years back and have Williamson fired?
4. What is different about the sales game these days, according to Levene?
5. How does Levene characterize Williamson's attitude toward him?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)