|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What used to be the "prize" in a sales contest, according to Levene?
(b) A car
(c) A house
(d) A promotion
2. From where does Levene say his current leads have been coming?
(a) A petition
(b) The morgue
(c) A phone book
(d) The old folks home
3. Who could Levene a few years back and have Williamson fired?
(d) Jerry Graff
4. Where is Levene currently living?
(a) An apartment
(b) A hotel
(c) A rooming house
(d) His car
5. What type of car did MItch buy with the profits from Glen Ross Farms?
(b) Coup de Ville
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Levene suggest that Williamson learned his management style?
2. Who invalidated the last lead Levene closed?
3. What is different about the sales game these days, according to Levene?
4. How much money does Levene offer to pay up front for the premium leads?
5. Where does Levene want his two premium sits?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)