|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, what has just happened to the man who is run over by a cab?
(a) He has robbed a store
(b) He has found God
(c) He has gotten married
(d) He has one the lottery
2. What is the major thing that humanity fears, according to Roma?
3. What does Levene say is Williamson's job?
(d) Meter maid
4. What term does Levene use to describe Moss in the first scene?
(a) Book cooker
(b) Order taker
(c) White washer
5. Which two characters are onstage at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Roma and Williamson
(b) Williamson and Aaronow
(c) Moss and Roma
(d) Levene and Moss
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a development that Jerry Graff sells?
2. What final statement of about humanity does Roma make before approaching Lingk?
3. What derogatory term does Levene use to characterize the leads he has been given?
4. When did Levene close the sale?
5. How long has Williamson know the Nyborgs are a bad lead?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)