|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Levene claimed to have made in 1979?
(a) 80 thousand
(b) 103 thousand
(c) 96 thousand
(d) 75 thousand
2. Where does Act 2 take place?
(a) The real estate office
(b) A living room
(c) The Chinese restaurant
(d) A police interrogation room
3. How many days has Lingk been told he has to cancel the sale?
4. What type of drink is Lingk drinking?
(b) GIn and Tonic
5. How much money does Levene offer to pay up front for the premium leads?
(a) 120 dollars
(b) 50 dollars
(c) 90 dollars
(d) 30 dollars
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a person Roma says he will contact to get Williamson fired after he blows the deal?
2. What smell's vaguely of shit, according to Roma?
3. What is the problem with the names Levene has been given?
4. What is Graff offering in addition to money for the premium leads?
5. On what date of the month does the sales contest end?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)