|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the very beginning of Scene 2, how does Moss characterize all the leads he is given?
2. Which of the following is a development that Jerry Graff sells?
(a) Glen Ross Farms
(c) River Oaks
3. Which of the following is not a time Levene lists for his premium sits?
4. What consolation does Moss give Aaronow at the outset of Scene 2?
(a) Today is a new day
(b) He has another job lined up
(c) He is only seond on the board
(d) He has not been fired yet
5. What does Moss ambiguously suggest someone should do in the office?
(a) Strike back
(b) State their grievances
(d) Make a stand
Short Answer Questions
1. Why, according to Roma, should Moss be unconcerned about the robbery?
2. Why does Moss say that Aaronow is an accomplice?
3. Which of the following actions is not among the list of things Moss says an employer should not do to his employees?
4. Why, according to Roma, will the cops not find the robber?
5. What is the problem with the names Levene has been given?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)