|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far back does Levene say he was pitching these same leads?
2. What other sales position does Moss compare their job when he explains the right way to sell people?
(a) Encyclopedia sales
(b) Car sales
(c) Insurance sales
(d) Furniture sales
3. Which player in the real estate world of the play is never mentioned in Scene 1?
4. On what date of the month does the sales contest end?
5. What does Levene tell Williamson is happening to him in the beginning of scene 1?
(a) He is cursed
(b) He has lost focus
(c) He is on a bad streak
(d) He is rebounding from a drinking problem
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Leven promise to affect the dollar volumes if he gets the premium leads?
2. What land group does Moss reminisce about in the beginning of Scene 2?
3. Who could Levene a few years back and have Williamson fired?
4. What is Aaronow's immediate response to Moss's idea?
5. To whom is Williamson giving the premium leads?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)