|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aaronow's role in this conspiracy to be?
(a) Taking the leads
(b) Distracting the security guard
(c) Providing Moss with an alibi
(d) Watching the door
2. Where is Moss sleeping this evening?
(a) The Como Inn
(b) The YMCA
(c) In his car
(d) His girlfriend's place
3. Who invalidated the last lead Levene closed?
(a) A lawyer
(b) The Better Business Bureau
(c) A judge
(d) An accountant
4. Why is Moss asking Aaronow for his help?
(a) Aaronow follows orders
(b) Aaronow has a criminal record
(c) Aaronow is trustworthy
(d) Aaronow would never rob the office
5. How much does Moss estimate Jerry Graff paid for his list of names?
(a) 1,000 dollars
(b) 600 dollars
(c) 5,000 dollars
(d) 8,000 dollars
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective does Moss use to describe the sales contest's inclusion of firing the lowest seller?
2. Which two words does Aaronow confuse while furtively agreeing with Moss in Scene 2?
3. Where does Levene want his two premium sits?
4. What piece of information does Aaronow try to glean from Moss in many different ways as they discuss robbing the bank?
5. When does Levene offer to pay Williamson the money for the leads?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)