|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What racial slur does Moss use to describe Aaronow's most recent lead?
2. What happens on the thirtieth besides the end of the contest?
(a) Newer leads are coming in
(b) The office is closing
(c) New salesmen are coming in
(d) The premium leads are moved downtown
3. What is Williamson's counteroffer to Levene regarding his cut of his commission?
4. Which of the following is not someone that Levene tells Williamson to ask about his ability to get hot?
(d) Jerry Graff
5. Why does Moss say that Aaronow is an accomplice?
(a) Because he listened to Moss
(b) Because he has agreed to help
(c) Because Moss says so
(d) Because Moss has planted evidence at his desk
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Williamson claim has been consistently number 2 on the sales board?
2. What is Moss planning to do with his evening?
3. What two supposed synonyms do Aaronow and Moss parse as they discuss robbing the office?
4. In the beginning of the play, what type of salesman does Levene tell Williamson to put on the job?
5. How far back does Levene say he was pitching these same leads?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)