|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which player in the real estate world of the play is never mentioned in Scene 1?
2. How does Moss know so much about Jerry Graff?
(a) He is his brother-in-law
(b) They went to high school together
(c) This is common knowledge in the business
(d) He has worked for him
3. How far back does Levene say he was pitching these same leads?
4. What have the salesmen been offered if they win the sales contest?
(a) A raise
(b) A company time-share
(c) A Cadillac
(d) A big screen TV
5. What does Moss expect the police to do after the leads are stolen?
(a) Question everyone in the office
(b) Dust the place for prints
(c) Not even show up
(d) Question only Moss
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Moss eventually promise to give Aaronow for the robbery?
2. How much does Moss eventually reveal Graff would pay for each of the leads?
3. What words does Williamson say to Levene regarding his last sale that offend him?
4. What two supposed synonyms do Aaronow and Moss parse as they discuss robbing the office?
5. Which of the following is not someone that Levene tells Williamson to ask about his ability to get hot?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)