|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the hardest part of going out on your own, according to Moss?
(a) The first 3 years
(b) Developing a client list
(c) Starting up
(d) Finding the space
2. What is Graff offering in addition to money for the premium leads?
(a) A job
(b) A "vacation" out of the country
(c) A car
(d) A time-share
3. Who has told Williamson to "marshal" the premium leads?
(c) No one
4. At the very beginning of Scene 2, how does Moss characterize all the leads he is given?
5. How much money does Williamson want for each premium lead?
(a) 100 dollars
(b) 75 dollars
(c) 150 dollars
(d) 50 dollars
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second human reaction to life's uncertainty that Roma lists in Scene 3?
2. In what year was the office selling Glen Ross Farms?
3. How many leads was Shelley Levene given last time?
4. Where does Levene suggest that Williamson learned his management style?
5. What cliche does Moss use to indicate that the company has ruined the real estate environment?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)