|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Levene's relations does he try to invoke to gain some pity from Williamson?
(a) His daughter
(b) His wife
(c) His son
(d) His brother
2. What has Graff promised Moss he will do?
(a) Share his famous list of names with him
(b) Give him a management position
(c) Hire any salesmen Mitch and Murray fire
(d) Buy the Glengarry leads
3. Why, according to Moss, do these awful leads put their names in for information?
(a) They have a small amount of disposable income
(b) They don't know what they are signing
(c) They are lonely
(d) They are insane
4. What does Roma not believe happens to bad people?
(a) They become good
(b) They find love
(c) They go to hell
(d) They succeed
5. Which player in the real estate world of the play is never mentioned in Scene 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Lingk and Roma seated?
2. How many premium sits does Levene know Williamson has?
3. In Roma's extended monologue in Scene 3, what befuddles people?
4. What does Williamson say could happen to him if he gives Shelley the leads?
5. How does Levene characterize his request for two premium leads?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)