|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cliche does Moss use to indicate that the company has ruined the real estate environment?
(a) Fly too close to the sun
(b) Screw the pooch
(c) Kill the goose
(d) Break the bank
2. Who does Aaronow claim to be concerned about as he and Moss complain about the sales contest?
(a) The rest of the sales team
(b) His family
(c) The company
(d) The customers
3. To what does Roma compare the spectrum of human events?
(a) A Shakespearean play
(b) A carnival
(c) A kaleidescope
(d) A horror film
4. What company is providing that premium leads?
(a) Glengarry Highlands
(b) Arizona Realty
(c) Glen Ross Farms
(d) Rio Rancho
5. What name does Moss say is constantly coming to him in the leads what is completely useless?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Moss never been offered on his sits with Indians?
2. In what state is this Roma's property located?
3. What system is used to determine who gets the best leads?
4. How much money does Levene claimed to have made in 1979?
5. What is the hardest part of going out on your own, according to Moss?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)