|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Levene suggest that Williamson learned his management style?
(a) On the street
(d) A whorehouse
2. What does Moss say he will have to do if Aaronow does not agree to the plan?
(a) Moss will have to find someone else
(b) Moss will have to kill him
(c) Moss will have to abandon the plan
(d) Moss will have to do it himself
3. Which of the following is not a hypothetical way a person could learn about owning property that Roma lists in Scene 3?
(a) You take a trip
(b) You speak to a salesman
(c) You see a bochure
(d) You make a call
4. What consolation does Moss give Aaronow at the outset of Scene 2?
(a) He has another job lined up
(b) Today is a new day
(c) He is only seond on the board
(d) He has not been fired yet
5. What is the second human reaction to life's uncertainty that Roma lists in Scene 3?
(a) Duck and cover
(b) Bring it on
(c) Fuck it
(d) God protect me
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date of the month does the sales contest end?
2. How does Levene characterize Williamson's attitude toward him?
3. What has Moss never been offered on his sits with Indians?
4. Which of the following is not a possible opportunity that Roma tells Lingk that real estate offers?
5. What is Moss planning to do with his evening?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)