|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Moss asking Aaronow for his help?
(a) Aaronow is trustworthy
(b) Aaronow would never rob the office
(c) Aaronow follows orders
(d) Aaronow has a criminal record
2. What derogatory term does Levene use to characterize the leads he has been given?
3. Which of the following is not something for which Aaronow assumes the company takes 90 percent of their sales?
(a) The leads
4. Which character does not appear onstage in Act 1?
(c) Every character appears in Act 1
5. How does Moss know so much about Jerry Graff?
(a) He has worked for him
(b) They went to high school together
(c) This is common knowledge in the business
(d) He is his brother-in-law
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is another office that Levene in which mentions having worked?
2. Which of the following is not someone that Levene tells Williamson to ask about his ability to get hot?
3. What does Roma spread on a table in front of Lingk?
4. To whom is Williamson giving the premium leads?
5. In Roma's list of hypothetical events near the end of Scene 3, what has just happened to the man who is run over by a cab?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)