|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the third scene take place?
(a) A sports bar
(b) A living room
(c) A Chinese restaurant
(d) A real estate office
2. Which of the following is not a hypothetical way a person could learn about owning property that Roma lists in Scene 3?
(a) You take a trip
(b) You see a bochure
(c) You make a call
(d) You speak to a salesman
3. What does Moss say is the problem with his stealing the leads himself?
(a) He has a criminal record
(b) He has a bad leg
(c) He has spoken too much about it
(d) He does not know where they are kept
4. What does Levene call the leads he has been given?
(a) Ticker tape
(c) Burn cards
(d) Toilet paper
5. What nationality does Moss warn Aaronow never to try to sell?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character appears in more than one scene in Act 1?
2. Who could Levene a few years back and have Williamson fired?
3. What action does Roma request of Lingk in the last moment of Scene 3?
4. What adjective does Moss use to describe the sales contest's inclusion of firing the lowest seller?
5. What land group does Moss reminisce about in the beginning of Scene 2?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)