|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Levene tell Williamson is happening to him in the beginning of scene 1?
(a) He is rebounding from a drinking problem
(b) He has lost focus
(c) He is on a bad streak
(d) He is cursed
2. What two supposed synonyms do Aaronow and Moss parse as they discuss robbing the office?
(a) Worker and slave
(b) Anger and rage
(c) Robbing and taking
(d) Talking and speaking
3. What does Roma say is specifically not memorable about the best sex of his life?
(a) The orgasm
(b) The time of day
(c) The woman's name
(d) The woman's breasts
4. How much money does Levene claimed to have made in 1979?
(a) 75 thousand
(b) 80 thousand
(c) 103 thousand
(d) 96 thousand
5. Which of the following is another office that Levene in which mentions having worked?
(a) Gross Properties
(b) Silver Acres
(d) San Rio
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Moss intend to actually steal the leads?
2. Which of the following is not one of the years Levene claims to have been at the top of the board?
3. How does Levene characterize his request for two premium leads?
4. What system is used to determine who gets the best leads?
5. Who has the last line of Act 1?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)