|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Levene want his two premium sits?
(a) Mount Prospect
(b) Des Plains
2. Which of the following is not a time Levene lists for his premium sits?
3. Where does Scene 2 take place?
(a) The real estate office
(b) A living room
(c) A parked car
(d) The Chinese restaurant
4. About what does Moss admit he lied?
(a) The number of leads in the office
(b) The amount Graff would pay
(c) About liking Aaronow
(d) About how important the robbery is
5. What does Roma not believe happens to bad people?
(a) They go to hell
(b) They find love
(c) They succeed
(d) They become good
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roma spread on a table in front of Lingk?
2. Which of the following is not a hypothetical way a person could learn about owning property that Roma lists in Scene 3?
3. Which of the following is not a possible opportunity that Roma tells Lingk that real estate offers?
4. What type of drink is Lingk drinking?
5. What land group does Moss reminisce about in the beginning of Scene 2?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)