|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moss say is the problem with his stealing the leads himself?
(a) He has a bad leg
(b) He does not know where they are kept
(c) He has a criminal record
(d) He has spoken too much about it
2. Which of the following is not a hypothetical way a person could learn about owning property that Roma lists in Scene 3?
(a) You take a trip
(b) You make a call
(c) You see a bochure
(d) You speak to a salesman
3. What racial slur does Moss use to describe Aaronow's most recent lead?
4. When discussing his attitudes towards life's uncertainty, what does Roma say he is confident he will have in the even of unseen challenges?
(a) His faith
(b) A contingency plan
(c) A reserve
5. Which two words does Aaronow confuse while furtively agreeing with Moss in Scene 2?
(a) Good and right
(b) Shoes and boots
(c) Yes and no
(d) Fuck and shit
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Levene tell Williamson is happening to him in the beginning of scene 1?
2. Which of the following actions is not among the list of things Moss says an employer should not do to his employees?
3. When does Moss plan to steal the leads?
4. Jerry Graff buys a list of names of people in what profession?
5. How much of his commission does Levene promise Williamson in exchange for better leads?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)