|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moss say he will have to do if Aaronow does not agree to the plan?
(a) Moss will have to do it himself
(b) Moss will have to find someone else
(c) Moss will have to abandon the plan
(d) Moss will have to kill him
2. Why does Moss say that Aaronow is an accomplice?
(a) Because Moss has planted evidence at his desk
(b) Because Moss says so
(c) Because he has agreed to help
(d) Because he listened to Moss
3. Which two words does Aaronow confuse while furtively agreeing with Moss in Scene 2?
(a) Shoes and boots
(b) Yes and no
(c) Good and right
(d) Fuck and shit
4. According to Roma, what are the chances that any of the catastrophes he names will befall a person?
(a) One in ten
(b) One in a billion
(c) One in a million
(d) One in a thousand
5. From where does Levene say his current leads have been coming?
(a) A phone book
(b) The old folks home
(c) The morgue
(d) A petition
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moss immediately ask Aaronow after asking if he is in?
2. Which character appears in more than one scene in Act 1?
3. Who does Moss intend to actually steal the leads?
4. Which of the following is not a hypothetical way a person could learn about owning property that Roma lists in Scene 3?
5. Which of the following is not someone that Levene tells Williamson to ask about his ability to get hot?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)