|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roma spread on a table in front of Lingk?
(a) A map
(b) A brochure
(c) A pile of money
(d) A cocktail napkin
2. Where does the first scene of the play take place?
(a) A living room
(b) A real estate office
(c) A Chinese restaurant
(d) A parked car
3. What has Aaronow heard about the list of names that Jerry Graff bought?
(a) They are running cold
(b) They have tripled his investment
(c) Most are repeat buyers
(d) Most are dead
4. What are the two men doing at the beginning of the scene?
(a) Eating dinner
(b) Eating lunch
(c) Having coffee
(d) Having drinks
5. Which of the following is not a possible opportunity that Roma tells Lingk that real estate offers?
(a) To lose money
(b) To learn about one's self
(c) To fill a void
(d) To make money
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roma not believe happens to bad people?
2. What does Roma argue to Lingk is missing from the way we live our life?
3. According to Roma, what will Lingk regret when he dies?
4. Which of the following is a development that Jerry Graff sells?
5. What nationality does Moss warn Aaronow never to try to sell?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)