|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda say that Tom should have done the minute he accepted Tom's invitation?
(a) Help Laura find a nice dress
(b) Do a happy dance
(c) Call Amanda
(d) Find out what he likes to eat
2. How big is the moon that night?
(a) Small sliver
(b) Can't see the moon for the clouds
(c) No moon
3. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
(a) Things he is ashamed of
(b) Going to Church
4. What does Amanda ask Jim to check when the lights go out?
(a) The neighbors lights
(b) The switches
(c) The fuses
(d) The wires
5. How much more a month does the gentleman make than Tom?
(a) Thirty dollars
(b) Fifteen dollars
(c) Twenty dollars
(d) Fifty dollars
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda tell Jim he has been good for?
2. What reason did Amanda say the church, that the Candelabrum came from, was destroyed for?
3. How does Amanda intend to get the money she feels they will need?
4. What does Amanda use as her porch?
5. What does laura have when she comes out of the kitchen when Amanda calls her?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)