|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda want Laura to do when she calls her from the kitchen?
(a) Dance around the room
(b) Make a wish on the moon
(c) Help her with the cleaning
(d) Play a record
2. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
(a) Ida says no thank you
(b) Ida renews her subscription
(c) Ida hangs up on Amanda
(d) Ida tells Amanda she hates the magazine
3. What does Amanda say about Laura drinking a little wine?
(a) It will make her want to sing
(b) It will make her more sociable
(c) It will make her more relaxed
(d) It will be good for her
4. Where does Amanda say that the Candelabrum came from?
(a) Her wedding
(b) Church of the Heavenly Rest
(c) First Baptist Church
(d) Antique store
5. What does Amanda ask Jim to check when the lights go out?
(a) The switches
(b) The wires
(c) The neighbors lights
(d) The fuses
Short Answer Questions
1. Amanda tells Tom if he quit smoking he would have enough money to go to night school to be what?
2. What does Amanda give Jim in addition to the candelabrum to take to Laura in the parlor?
3. What does Amanda tell Jim he has been good for?
4. What does Amanda use as her porch?
5. What is Amanda wearing when Tom and her enter the dinning room?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)