|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda want to be certain the gentlemen caller doesn't do that her husband did?
(a) Battle Reenactments
(b) Flirt with other women
2. What does Tom call Amanda's plot to get Laura a gentleman caller?
(a) An Obsession
(d) A good idea
3. What does Amanda say that Tom should have done the minute he accepted Tom's invitation?
(a) Do a happy dance
(b) Find out what he likes to eat
(c) Help Laura find a nice dress
(d) Call Amanda
4. Who provides Amanda a match when the lights go out?
(a) No one
5. What does Tom say his father was thinking of when he left?
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
2. What does Tom tell Amanda he did at work that makes her so happy?
3. What reason did Amanda say the church, that the Candelabrum came from, was destroyed for?
4. What is the one thing about Tom's father that Amanda wishes he would try and emulate?
5. What does Tom warn his mother that James doesn't know about?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)