|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom tell Amanda he did at work that makes her so happy?
(a) Got a raise
(b) Invited over a man for Laura
(d) Took a new position
2. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
(a) Someone at the door
(b) Kids are crying
(c) Getting another call
(d) Something burning in the oven
3. When did Amanda tell Tom she gave him the light bill?
(b) A week ago
(c) A month ago
(d) Several days ago
4. What is the young man's name that Tom invites over for dinner?
(a) Fredrick Martin Maclintock
(b) Jamed Delaney O'Connor
(c) Shawn Thornton
(d) Jarred Davies O'Maley
5. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
(b) Things he is ashamed of
(c) Going to Church
Short Answer Questions
1. What does laura have when she comes out of the kitchen when Amanda calls her?
2. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
3. How does the conversation end between Amanda and Ida Scott regarding the magazine subscription?
4. What does Tom tell Amanda his wish is?
5. Where does Amanda say that the Candelabrum came from?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)