|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the church where the Candelabrum came from?
(a) It turned into a center for aging adults
(b) It closed it's doors
(c) They got new items
(d) It burned down
2. Who did Amanda say that a young lady would ask about a man's character to ensure he wasn't a drinker when she was younger?
(a) His mother
(b) Minister of his church
(c) His brothers or sisters
(d) His father
3. What does Jim say that Tom probably did with the light bill?
(a) Wrote a poem on it
(b) Forgot it
(c) Burned it
(d) Lost it
4. When did Amanda tell Tom she gave him the light bill?
(b) A week ago
(c) A month ago
(d) Several days ago
5. What does Tom say he would rather do than go to night school?
(d) Go to the movies
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
2. What does Amanda say that Tom should have done the minute he accepted Tom's invitation?
3. How does Amanda intend to get the money she feels they will need?
4. What do Tom and Amanda wish on?
5. What does Jim say about Candlelight?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)