|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda claim science creates more of rather than clears up?
(d) Church confusion
2. Who provides Amanda a match when the lights go out?
(c) No one
3. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
(a) Someone at the door
(b) Something burning in the oven
(c) Kids are crying
(d) Getting another call
4. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
(a) He knocks a piture off the mantle
(b) He hits his mother
(c) Laura's glass menagerie is broken
(d) The phone is broken
5. What is the one thing about Tom's father that Amanda wishes he would try and emulate?
(a) Taking care of his appearance
(b) His wit
(c) His walk
(d) His charm
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom describes his mother as a woman of what?
2. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
3. What does Jim claim to be when Amanda asks if he can carry both items to Laura in the parlor?
4. What is the gentleman's position at the warehouse?
5. What does Jim say about Candlelight?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)