|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda say will happen if Tom stays out to late?
(a) They will worry
(b) He will have a good time
(c) He will jeopardize his job
(d) Someone might get hurt
2. What is Amanda wearing when Tom and her enter the dinning room?
(a) Cocktail Dress
(b) Very Old Bathrobe
(c) Winter Coat
3. What is the one thing about Tom's father that Amanda wishes he would try and emulate?
(a) His wit
(b) Taking care of his appearance
(c) His walk
(d) His charm
4. What is the magazine called that Amanda is gathering subscriptions for?
(a) How to for Housewives
(b) Housewife Exclusive
(c) The Homemaker's Companion
(d) Housewife Undergarments
5. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
(a) Fancy Furniture
(b) Nice Wig
(c) Extra Money
(d) Extra Phone
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda say that Tom should have done the minute he accepted Tom's invitation?
2. What reason did Amanda say the church, that the Candelabrum came from, was destroyed for?
3. What does Amanda want Laura to do when she calls her from the kitchen?
4. Why does Amanda say Tom is a total loss at?
5. What does Amanda give Jim in addition to the candelabrum to take to Laura in the parlor?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)