|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amanda think they will need to help get a gentleman caller for Laura?
(a) Fancy Furniture
(b) Extra Money
(c) Nice Wig
(d) Extra Phone
2. How much more a month does the gentleman make than Tom?
(a) Fifteen dollars
(b) Twenty dollars
(c) Fifty dollars
(d) Thirty dollars
3. What does Jim say that Tom probably did with the light bill?
(a) Lost it
(b) Forgot it
(c) Burned it
(d) Wrote a poem on it
4. Why does Amanda state she knows Tom isn't going to the movies?
(a) She can tell when her son is lying
(b) Because of the late hour
(c) She checks for movie stubs
(d) She follows him
5. What does Amanda say about Laura drinking a little wine?
(a) It will make her want to sing
(b) It will make her more relaxed
(c) It will be good for her
(d) It will make her more sociable
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason did Amanda say the church, that the Candelabrum came from, was destroyed for?
2. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
3. Who did Amanda say that a young lady would ask about a man's character to ensure he wasn't a drinker when she was younger?
4. What does laura have when she comes out of the kitchen when Amanda calls her?
5. What do Amanda and Tom both say they are at the end of?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)