|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the gentleman's position at the warehouse?
(a) Docking Supervisior
(b) Shift Superintendent
(c) Shipping Clerk
2. What is the one thing about Tom's father that Amanda wishes he would try and emulate?
(a) His charm
(b) His wit
(c) Taking care of his appearance
(d) His walk
3. How big is the moon that night?
(b) Can't see the moon for the clouds
(c) No moon
(d) Small sliver
4. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
(a) It was late
(b) Tom didn't like it
(c) She was done reading it
(d) Because it was filth
5. What does Amanda say will happen if Tom stays out to late?
(a) Someone might get hurt
(b) He will have a good time
(c) He will jeopardize his job
(d) They will worry
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the church where the Candelabrum came from?
2. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
3. What makes Tom think that James is into self-improvement?
4. What happens when Tom is trying to get his coat on as he goes out the door?
5. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)