|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who provides Amanda a match when the lights go out?
(a) No one
2. How big is the moon that night?
(a) Can't see the moon for the clouds
(b) No moon
(c) Small sliver
3. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
(a) Kids are crying
(b) Something burning in the oven
(c) Getting another call
(d) Someone at the door
4. How much more a month does the gentleman make than Tom?
(a) Fifty dollars
(b) Thirty dollars
(c) Twenty dollars
(d) Fifteen dollars
5. What is the magazine called that Amanda is gathering subscriptions for?
(a) The Homemaker's Companion
(b) Housewife Exclusive
(c) How to for Housewives
(d) Housewife Undergarments
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Tom think that James is into self-improvement?
2. What does Tom call Amanda's plot to get Laura a gentleman caller?
3. Where does Amanda tell Jim that Moses was when the lights went out?
4. What reason did Amanda say the church, that the Candelabrum came from, was destroyed for?
5. When does Amanda tell Tom she will speak to him?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)