|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say he would rather do than go to night school?
(b) Go to the movies
2. What does Amanda use as her porch?
(a) Neighbor's porch
(b) Door step
(c) Park bench
(d) Fire escape landing
3. What is the young man's name that Tom invites over for dinner?
(a) Fredrick Martin Maclintock
(b) Shawn Thornton
(c) Jarred Davies O'Maley
(d) Jamed Delaney O'Connor
4. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
(a) She was done reading it
(b) It was late
(c) Tom didn't like it
(d) Because it was filth
5. What does Jim say about Candlelight?
(a) It gives him a headache
(b) It's eerie
(c) It is romantic
(d) It's his favorite
Short Answer Questions
1. Who provides Amanda a match when the lights go out?
2. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
3. Where are the candles when the lights go out?
4. What does Jim say that Tom probably did with the light bill?
5. What does laura have when she comes out of the kitchen when Amanda calls her?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)