|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom call Amanda's plot to get Laura a gentleman caller?
(c) An Obsession
(d) A good idea
2. Why did Amanda take Tom's novel back to the library?
(a) Because it was filth
(b) She was done reading it
(c) Tom didn't like it
(d) It was late
3. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
(a) Getting another call
(b) Kids are crying
(c) Someone at the door
(d) Something burning in the oven
4. What does Amanda say that Tom should have done the minute he accepted Tom's invitation?
(a) Help Laura find a nice dress
(b) Do a happy dance
(c) Call Amanda
(d) Find out what he likes to eat
5. What does Amanda say about Tom breaking Laura's glass menagerie?
(a) For Tom to clean it up
(b) That's one less thing to dust
(d) For him to appologize to Laura
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amanda wearing when Tom and her enter the dinning room?
2. What does Tom have to do because he didn't pay the light bill?
3. How big is the moon that night?
4. What makes Tom think that James is into self-improvement?
5. What does Amanda ask Jim to check when the lights go out?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)