|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Amanda tell Tom she gave him the light bill?
(a) A month ago
(b) A week ago
(c) Several days ago
2. Where are the candles when the lights go out?
(a) In Amanda's bedroom
(b) In the hallway
(c) In the kitchen
(d) On the table
3. What does Jim say about Candlelight?
(a) It is romantic
(b) It's his favorite
(c) It's eerie
(d) It gives him a headache
4. Where does Amanda tell Jim that Moses was when the lights went out?
(a) In Egypt
(b) In trouble
(c) In the desert
(d) In the dark
5. Why does Amanda say Tom is a total loss at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim say that Tom probably did with the light bill?
2. What does Amanda give Jim in addition to the candelabrum to take to Laura in the parlor?
3. What does Tom warn his mother that James doesn't know about?
4. What does Amanda want to be certain the gentlemen caller doesn't do that her husband did?
5. What does Amanda tell Jim he has been good for?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)