|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim say that Tom probably did with the light bill?
(a) Lost it
(b) Wrote a poem on it
(c) Burned it
(d) Forgot it
2. What is the young man's name that Tom invites over for dinner?
(a) Jarred Davies O'Maley
(b) Fredrick Martin Maclintock
(c) Shawn Thornton
(d) Jamed Delaney O'Connor
3. What does Amanda claim science creates more of rather than clears up?
(b) Church confusion
4. What does Amanda give Jim in addition to the candelabrum to take to Laura in the parlor?
5. What does Amanda say will happen if Tom stays out to late?
(a) He will have a good time
(b) Someone might get hurt
(c) He will jeopardize his job
(d) They will worry
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amanda wearing when Tom and her enter the dinning room?
2. What does Tom call Amanda's plot to get Laura a gentleman caller?
3. What does Amanda say that Tom should have done the minute he accepted Tom's invitation?
4. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
5. What does Amanda tell Tom she believes he has been doing?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)