|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Amanda say Tom is a total loss at?
2. Where are the candles when the lights go out?
(a) In the kitchen
(b) On the table
(c) In Amanda's bedroom
(d) In the hallway
3. What does Tom have to do because he didn't pay the light bill?
(a) Make refreshments
(d) Clear the table
4. What does Amanda claim science creates more of rather than clears up?
(c) Church confusion
5. What is the gentleman's position at the warehouse?
(b) Shift Superintendent
(c) Docking Supervisior
(d) Shipping Clerk
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom tell Amanda he did at work that makes her so happy?
2. What does Jim say about Candlelight?
3. What does Jim claim to be when Amanda asks if he can carry both items to Laura in the parlor?
4. What does Amanda tell Jim he has been good for?
5. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)