|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say he would rather do than go to night school?
(a) Go to the movies
2. What does Amanda tell Jim he has been good for?
(a) Her entertainment
(b) Being a match for Laura
(c) His good charm
(d) His wit
3. What does Tom warn his mother that James doesn't know about?
(a) That Tom and his mother fight
(b) That they are poor
(d) That Tom wants James' job
4. Who provides Amanda a match when the lights go out?
(c) No one
5. Why does Amanda say Tom is a total loss at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda give Jim in addition to the candelabrum to take to Laura in the parlor?
2. What does Amanda use as her porch?
3. What makes Tom think that James is into self-improvement?
4. What excuse does Ida Scott give Amanda for needing off the phone?
5. What is the one thing about Tom's father that Amanda wishes he would try and emulate?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)