|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephen Wallace do for a living?
(a) He is a supreme court judge.
(b) He works for an advertising agency.
(c) He is a republican senator.
(d) He is a retired taxi cab driver.
2. What is Bobby Hughes complaining about when he first meets Victor?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) The weather.
(c) The stock market.
(d) His sports team.
3. How does Victor's father treat him since Victor has returned to the United States?
(a) His father treats him with respect.
(b) His father treats him with guilt and shame.
(c) His father ignores him completely.
(d) His father treats him aggressively.
4. Why did Bobby pick Victor to join his terrorist gang?
(a) Because Victor is physically strong.
(b) Because Victor is politically connected.
(c) Because Victor happened to pass Bobby on the street.
(d) Because Victor is so out of it.
5. For what magazine does Victor do his first photo shoot since returning to the United States?
(a) Men's Health.
(b) Vanity Fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following companies does Victor have on speed dial on his new apartment telephone?
2. While at the American Embassy, what is strange about the way the security guard speaks to Victor?
3. How does Victor react when he sees Chloe for the first time since leaving her in New York?
4. Where does Tammy go after her bomb explodes in Paris?
5. Which of the following designer's luncheon did Victor attend in Paris?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)