|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What college did Victor attend?
(a) Coonts College.
(b) Chatham College.
(c) Carrion College.
(d) Camden College.
2. Who are Stephen and Lorrie Wallace?
(a) Friends of Marina.
(b) Friends of Chloe.
(c) Friends of Damien.
(d) Friends of Victor's father.
3. In which room of the ship does Victor spend the most time?
(a) The restaurant.
(b) The theatre.
(c) The bar.
(d) The casino.
4. What city did Victor and Chloe visit together during a vacation Victor now views as full of terrible fights?
(c) Los Angeles.
5. Who does Victor meet at the Bowery Bar?
(a) All of the answers are true.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what bar does Chloe often do photo shoots?
2. What is the name of the disc jockey Victor meets at the Fashion Cafe?
3. What type of establishment is Florent?
4. What is the name of the building where Lauren lives?
5. What part of the bar opening is Victor unhappy about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at Victor's first photo shoot since returning home to the United States from Paris?
2. What photograph is Victor trying to keep from being published at the opening of the novel?
3. How does Victor manage to escape from Bobby's gaze for long enough to visit the American Embassy?
4. What strange discovery does Victor make while out for dinner with Jamie?
5. How does Victor manage entrance into Lauren's apartment?
6. What strange behavior does Victor showcase at the modeling assignment that night?
7. According to Palakon, who funded Victor's trip to Europe?
8. What happens when Victor runs into Lauren Hynde at Tower Records?
9. What effect does Victor's first bombing have on him?
10. Who is Jamie Fields?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)