|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Victor meet Allison to tell her that she won't have to worry about their illicit photograph?
2. Before Damien arrives, what does Victor manage to get Lauren to do?
(a) Have sex with him.
(b) Give him money for drugs.
(c) Invite him to the club opening.
(d) Travel to London with him.
3. What shocking discovery does Victor make about his bank account during his bar promotion?
(a) That it has been unexpectedly closed.
(b) That someone has deposited $10,000 in it.
(c) There is no change in Victor's bank account.
(d) That it has a negative balance.
4. Why isn't Damien threatened by Victor's presence in Lauren's apartment?
(a) Because he's too distracted thinking about the club opening.
(b) Because he thinks Victor is gay.
(c) Because he trusts Lauren completely.
(d) Because he doesn't care who Lauren spends her time with.
5. What clothing item does Victor tell Damien he's at Lauren's apartment to collect?
(a) A dress.
(b) A pair of shoes.
(c) A hat.
(d) A scarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bill's relationship with Victor?
2. How does Lauren react when Victor arrives at her apartment building?
3. What is Victor wearing when he boards the ship to London?
4. What type of New York City apartment does Chloe live in?
5. Who are Stephen and Lorrie Wallace?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Victor feel about boarding the cruise ship to London?
2. Why does Damien have Victor kidnapped by his goons?
3. After his altercation with Damien, what message does Lauren have for Victor?
4. In what type of house does Bobby and his gang live in Paris?
5. Who is Victor's business partner in America, and what project are they currently working on?
6. What is Jamie's reaction after she finally has sex with Victor?
7. Why won't Victor end his relationship with Allison?
8. How does Victor manage to escape from Bobby's gaze for long enough to visit the American Embassy?
9. How does Victor manage entrance into Lauren's apartment?
10. What happens when Victor meets Chloe at her apartment after drinking with friends at the Bowery Bar?
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)