|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Felix do for a living?
(a) He is a chef.
(b) He is a captain.
(c) He is a clown.
(d) He is a cinematographer.
2. What does Victor wear to the club opening on the night he leaves Lauren's apartment?
(a) A tuxedo.
(b) A turquoise, seersucker suit.
(c) A Speedos and tie.
(d) A Prada suit.
3. To what city does Damien flee after his violent meeting with Victor?
(b) Little Rock.
(c) Las Vegas.
4. Which of the following activities DOESN'T Chloe do when Victor arrives at her apartment after his violent altercation with Damien?
(a) Talk on the telephone.
(b) Pack her suitcase.
(c) Take a bath.
(d) All of the answers are true.
5. Where does Victor bump into Lauren Hynde?
(a) At the library.
(b) At the gas station.
(c) At the grocery store.
(d) At the record shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Victor meet at the Bowery Bar?
2. Who does Lauren continually bring up while Victor is in her apartment?
3. What was Chloe really doing during her month-long tip to Los Angeles with Victor?
4. What is the name of Damien's girlfriend?
5. What is the name of the reporter at the News Victor is told to contact about the photographs of himself and Allison?
Short Essay Questions
1. What interaction does Victor have with Palakon during his first few days on the cruise ship?
2. What photograph is Victor trying to keep from being published at the opening of the novel?
3. Why won't Victor end his relationship with Allison?
4. What are Victor's final thoughts at the close of the novel?
5. What happens when Tammy's driver takes her to meet the French premier's son?
6. How does Bobby threaten Victor?
7. What is strange about the photograph taken at dinner with the Wallaces?
8. What strange event happens when Victor leaves Lauren's apartment?
9. What strange conversation does Victor have with his sister when he phones her from Milan?
10. Why does Damien have Victor kidnapped by his goons?
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)