|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocking news does Chloe bring to Victor when they meet up in Paris?
(a) That she is married.
(b) That she is leaving modeling.
(c) That she is dying of cancer.
(d) That she is pregnant.
2. What symbol is painted on Victor's walls when he gets home from his meeting with Chloe?
(a) Skull and crossbones.
(b) Cloak and daggers.
3. Which of the following characters dies from hemorrhaging blood?
4. At the end of the novel, in what movie does Victor win a part?
(a) Flatliners II.
(b) Children of the Corn IV.
(d) House of Living Dead.
5. Why did the Queen Elizabeth 2 stop during its journey from New York to London?
(a) To refuel.
(b) To pick up a sick sailor.
(c) To drop off rowdy cruisers.
(d) The ship did not stop.
6. Where does Victor find the hat Lauren gave to him in New York?
(a) Under Jamie's bed.
(b) In Jamie's vanity.
(c) In Jamie's handbag.
(d) On top of Jamie's refrigerator.
7. Why did Bobby pick Victor to join his terrorist gang?
(a) Because Victor happened to pass Bobby on the street.
(b) Because Victor is physically strong.
(c) Because Victor is politically connected.
(d) Because Victor is so out of it.
8. How many people are killed when Tammy's bomb explodes?
9. Which of the following characters dies while trying to defuse a bomb?
10. What is Victor's major when he returns to college after his time in Paris?
11. What strange event happens after Victor's dinner with the Wallaces?
(a) Palakon pulls a gun on Victor.
(b) The Wallaces hand Victor a blank check.
(c) Chloe inexplicably arrives to join Victor for the cruise.
(d) Marina disappears from the ship.
12. What is Marina's reaction to meeting the Wallaces?
(a) She is amused.
(b) She is bored.
(c) She is uncomfortable.
(d) She is angry.
13. What is the name of Victor's college guidance counselor?
14. Which of the following women is Victor dating at the end of the novel?
15. According to Palakon, who sent Victor to Europe?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon returning to the States, who is Victor's business partner?
2. In what city does Edgar Cameron claim he saw Victor the week before?
3. Where does Victor drop off his first bomb?
4. What drug does Bobby continually feed Victor to calm him?
5. What small object does Victor find on his bathroom floor, alerting him that there may be intruders in the house?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)