|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Palakon, who sent Victor to Europe?
(a) His father.
(b) His sister.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
2. What is the name of Victor's personal trainer?
3. Why does Jamie show up at Victor's hotel?
(a) To invite him out for dinner.
(b) All of the answers are true.
(c) To apologize for her behavior on set.
(d) To seduce him into having sex with her.
4. When the photographer comes around their table, who is the only person to consent to a photograph?
5. Where in London is Jamie shooting her film?
(a) The West End.
(c) Notting Hill.
(d) Canary Wharf.
6. What message does Marina give Victor after their dinner with the Wallaces?
(a) All of the answers are true.
(b) She says that the Wallaces aren't who they claim to be.
(c) She says Victor needs to get off this boat.
(d) She says Victor is in trouble.
7. From what country is Sam Ko?
8. While Victor is in the hotel room with Jamie, who continues to phone him?
(d) No one. The line is always dead.
9. While at the American Embassy, what is strange about the way the security guard speaks to Victor?
(a) He addresses Victor by his name.
(b) He refuses to listen to Victor.
(c) All of the answers are true.
(d) He speaks to Victor in perfect English.
10. What does Victor find in Jamie's handbag when he searches through it for more drugs?
(a) His wallet.
(b) A handgun.
(c) A tape recorder.
(d) Photographs of him with various women.
11. How does Felix die?
(a) He kills himself.
(b) He dies in an explosion.
(c) He accidentally drowns.
(d) He is murdered.
12. Upon returning to the States, who is Victor's business partner?
(c) His father.
13. What is the name of Victor's college guidance counselor?
14. What organization invites Victor to their fundraising party while he is doing his first photo shoot since returning home?
15. What shocking news does Chloe bring to Victor when they meet up in Paris?
(a) That she is dying of cancer.
(b) That she is married.
(c) That she is pregnant.
(d) That she is leaving modeling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following companies does Victor have on speed dial on his new apartment telephone?
2. Where does Victor drop off his first bomb?
3. How many people are killed when Tammy's bomb explodes?
4. What position does Palakon hold at the American Embassy?
5. In which room of the house does Tammy die?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)