|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of New York City apartment does Chloe live in?
(a) A loft.
(b) A studio.
(c) A penthouse.
(d) A railroad.
2. How does Victor feel about the dress Chloe is planning to wear to the bar opening next week?
(a) He is overwhelmed by Chloe's beauty in it.
(b) He thinks it looks like something a grandmother would wear.
(c) He thinks it's too short and sexy.
(d) He doesn't like it but doesn't say why.
3. What clothing item does Victor tell Damien he's at Lauren's apartment to collect?
(a) A dress.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A pair of shoes.
(d) A hat.
4. What was Chloe really doing during her month-long tip to Los Angeles with Victor?
(a) Going through rehab.
(b) Completing a modeling job.
(c) Visiting another man.
(d) Having an abortion.
5. What request does Allison make of Victor when she meets him to discuss the photograph?
(a) To marry her.
(b) To never call her again.
(c) To pay her for her silence.
(d) To break up with Chloe.
6. Who does Victor ask to stop the publication of the illicit photograph?
7. Who covers Victor's bounced checks?
(b) Victor's father.
(d) No one.
8. How much is Victor offered to search for Jamie, the missing girl from his college?
9. When Victor leaves the bar after speaking with Chloe, for what does she thank him?
(a) Breaking her heart.
(b) Sending her flowers.
(c) Ruining her day.
(d) Taking her out for lunch.
10. What is Victor's last name?
11. What ocean does Victor sail across to get to London?
(a) The Atlantic.
(b) The Pacific.
(c) The Indian.
(d) The Arctic.
12. With which celebrity does Victor stop to talk on West Broadway?
(a) Daniel Day Lewis.
(b) Matt Damon.
(c) Joaquin Phoenix.
(d) Skeet Ulrich.
13. How does Victor's father feel about his choice to work as a male model?
(a) He is disappointed.
(b) He is embarrassed.
(c) He is very proud.
(d) He is apathetic.
14. Which of the following is a huge concern for Chloe?
(a) Her breast implants.
(b) Her nose job.
(c) Her hair extensions.
(d) Her liposuction.
15. Who does Victor meet at the Bowery Bar?
(d) All of the answers are true.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Damien's goon who keeps beating on Victor during the meeting?
2. What question does Chloe repeatedly ask Victor when he visits?
3. Where does Victor get the money to pay for his expenses in the city?
4. What does Victor's father want him to do with his life?
5. After leaving Chloe's apartment, which of the following does NOT happen to Victor?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)