|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the restaurant aboard the cruise ship?
(a) The Pizza Patio.
(b) The Mess Hall.
(c) The Queen's Dining Room.
(d) The Grill Lounge.
2. Who does Lauren continually bring up while Victor is in her apartment?
3. Who has been phoning Chloe all day during the photo shoot, although she didn't take any of the calls?
(b) Victor's father.
4. What part of the bar opening is Victor unhappy about?
(a) The guest list.
(b) The decor.
(c) The security.
(d) All of the answers are true.
5. How does Victor react when he bumps into Lauren Hynde?
(a) He tells her how much he's missed her.
(b) He flirts with her.
(c) He picks a fight with her about the past.
(d) He ignores her.
6. After leaving Chloe's apartment, which of the following does NOT happen to Victor?
(a) He discovers his Vespa has been stolen.
(b) He is evicted from his apartment.
(c) All of the answers are true.
(d) He finds out Details magazine is pulling their piece about him.
7. What does Victor wear to the club opening on the night he leaves Lauren's apartment?
(a) A turquoise, seersucker suit.
(b) A tuxedo.
(c) A Speedos and tie.
(d) A Prada suit.
8. What is the name of the reporter at the News Victor is told to contact about the photographs of himself and Allison?
9. What does Felix do for a living?
(a) He is a clown.
(b) He is a captain.
(c) He is a chef.
(d) He is a cinematographer.
10. Before Damien arrives, what does Victor manage to get Lauren to do?
(a) Have sex with him.
(b) Travel to London with him.
(c) Give him money for drugs.
(d) Invite him to the club opening.
11. Where does Victor bump into Lauren Hynde?
(a) At the gas station.
(b) At the record shop.
(c) At the grocery store.
(d) At the library.
12. What magazine has sent a reporter to the bar to interview Victor about the bar opening?
(b) Men's Health.
(c) The New Yorker.
13. What is the name of Victor's band?
(a) The Imperialists.
(b) The Pretenders.
(c) The Surrealists.
(d) The Impersonators.
14. Which of the following is a huge concern for Chloe?
(a) Her nose job.
(b) Her breast implants.
(c) Her hair extensions.
(d) Her liposuction.
15. Whose name does Victor give to the doorman in order to be let into Lauren's building?
Short Answer Questions
1. What important question does Chloe ask Victor after the Bowery Bar?
2. Where does Victor work when he is not modeling?
3. Where does Victor get the money to pay for his expenses in the city?
4. What drug does Victor take when he is at Bowery Bar?
5. How does Victor feel about the dress Chloe is planning to wear to the bar opening next week?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)