|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the reporter at the News Victor is told to contact about the photographs of himself and Allison?
2. Why is Victor hanging out in Florent late at night rather than in his own apartment?
(a) Because he has lost his keys somewhere.
(b) Because Florent is where the party is.
(c) Because he is too drug addled to remember how to get home.
(d) Because he fears his apartment is being watched.
3. Where is Damien during the bar promotion?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) Atlantic City.
4. Which of the following characters is NOT involved in the initial discussion about "specks"?
5. Who owns the bar Victor is promoting at the opening of the novel?
6. What question does Chloe repeatedly ask Victor when he visits?
7. What magazine has sent a reporter to the bar to interview Victor about the bar opening?
(a) Men's Health.
(d) The New Yorker.
8. What photograph is Victor worried about being published before the bar opening?
(a) A photograph of him doing drugs.
(b) A photograph of him intoxicated.
(c) A photograph of him in a bathing suit.
(d) A photograph of him with a young woman.
9. What does Victor do for a living?
(a) He is a writer.
(b) He is a politician.
(c) He is a bartender.
(d) He is a model.
10. What is the name of the building where Lauren lives?
(a) The Caviar Building.
(b) The Silk Building.
(c) The Ruby Building.
(d) The Gold Building.
11. What part of the bar opening is Victor unhappy about?
(a) The security.
(b) All of the answers are true.
(c) The guest list.
(d) The decor.
12. What is the name of the restaurant aboard the cruise ship?
(a) The Mess Hall.
(b) The Pizza Patio.
(c) The Grill Lounge.
(d) The Queen's Dining Room.
13. What does Marina do for a living?
(a) She is a writer.
(b) She is a model.
(c) She is a photographer.
(d) She is an actress.
14. What is Lauren doing when Victor arrives at her apartment?
(a) Washing her laundry.
(b) Cooking dinner.
(c) Taking a shower.
(d) Packing for Paris.
15. How does Victor respond when Damien questions him about the rumors that Victor is having an affair with Allison?
(a) Victor denies ever touching Allison.
(b) Victor ignores the question completely.
(c) Victor claims not to be attracted to Allison.
(d) Victor comes clean and tells Damien the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Baxter Priestly?
2. What drug does Victor take when he is at Bowery Bar?
3. What was Chloe really doing during her month-long tip to Los Angeles with Victor?
4. What does Victor wear to the club opening on the night he leaves Lauren's apartment?
5. How does Victor feel about the dress Chloe is planning to wear to the bar opening next week?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)