Part 1, Chapters 33-28, pgs. 1-34
1. What is Victor's last name?
2. What does Victor do for a living?
(a) He is a bartender.
(b) He is a writer.
(c) He is a model.
(d) He is a politician.
3. Which of the following characters is NOT involved in the initial discussion about "specks"?
4. Who owns the bar Victor is promoting at the opening of the novel?
5. What magazine has sent a reporter to the bar to interview Victor about the bar opening?
(a) The New Yorker.
(b) Men's Health.
6. What part of the bar opening is Victor unhappy about?
(a) The guest list.
(b) The decor.
(c) The security.
(d) All of the answers are true.
7. What photograph is Victor worried about being published before the bar opening?
(a) A photograph of him intoxicated.
(b) A photograph of him in a bathing suit.
(c) A photograph of him with a young woman.
(d) A photograph of him doing drugs.
This section contains 4,139 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)