|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was detained and imprisoned by the Japanese?
(a) Lao Dah.
(b) Mr. Lu.
(c) Chu En.
2. As Gladys considered whether or not to flee, what verse did she read?
(a) "Flee, flee into the mountains."
(b) "Follow me."
(c) "Stand firm."
(d) "He will command his angels concerning you to guard you carefully."
3. Where did Gladys tend the wounded soldiers?
(b) Her inn.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The battlefield.
4. Where did Gladys stay in Kobe, Japan?
(b) Missionary hall.
(d) Jail cell.
5. Where did Mrs. Ching expect Gladys was taking her?
(b) Her master's.
(c) The mandarin's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ceased when Mrs. Lawson died?
2. At the end of Chapter 2, to which town was Gladys directed?
3. Gladys said that China's need for the love of Jesus Christ could be seen in what?
4. For what was Gladys arrested while in Chita?
5. Gladys' occupation as listed on her passport was changed from "missionary" to what?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)