|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who delivered a last-minute sermon at Gladys' convention?
(a) Mrs. Ching.
(b) Dr. Fisher.
(c) Mrs. Lawson.
(d) Jonathan Wen.
2. Who kidnapped Lao Dah?
(a) The police.
(b) The Chinese army.
(c) The Japanese army.
(d) His own men.
3. Gladys said that China's need for the love of Jesus Christ could be seen in what?
(a) Its pagan practices.
(b) Its poverty and suffering.
(c) The war.
(d) The human slave trade.
4. Why did Mrs. Lawson greet Gladys without emotion?
(a) She was becoming senile with age.
(b) She was disappointed when she saw Gladys.
(c) That was the Chinese custom.
(d) That was her nature.
5. At the end of Chapter 2, to which town was Gladys directed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Gladys take through the mountains to Madame Chiang's?
2. What popular and ancient custom had been outlawed by government decree?
3. What about Mrs. Lawson and Gladys amazed the Chinese?
4. Gladys used her inspections to talk about whom?
5. Why did Gladys want to go to China?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)