|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gladys decided to travel to where in China?
2. What was Gladys doing when she met Mrs. Ching?
(a) Traveling to southern China.
(b) Inspecting girls for foot-binding.
(c) Preaching at a market.
(d) Looking for orphans.
3. Gladys cared for wounded during which war?
(a) Second Opium War.
(b) Boxer Rebellion.
(c) First Opium War.
(d) Chinese-Japanese War.
4. Gladys said that China's need for the love of Jesus Christ could be seen in what?
(a) Its poverty and suffering.
(b) The war.
(c) Its pagan practices.
(d) The human slave trade.
5. Who took Gladys' passport from her in Vladivostok?
(a) Japanese sailors.
(b) A Russian interpreter.
(c) Russian soldiers.
(d) A young woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the end of Chapter 6, how many children had Gladys accumulated?
2. What ceased when Mrs. Lawson died?
3. Into what did Mrs. Lawson and Gladys transform their home?
4. With what did Gladys entertain the muleteers?
5. Gladys saw the soldiers go where?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)