|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While on the train, Gladys discovered that which two countries were fighting?
(a) Russia and Norway.
(b) Russia and China.
(c) Russia and Japan.
(d) China and Japan.
2. Where did Gladys first read about China?
(a) Lives of the Saints.
(b) School book.
(c) Sunday school tract.
(d) Young Life Campaign magazine.
3. What was Gladys' Chinese name?
(a) Wen Ching.
(b) Chen Shu.
4. Why was the woman in Chapter 6 holding a child?
(a) She was moving.
(b) She was selling the child.
(c) The child was her only daughter.
(d) The child was ill.
5. At the end of Chapter 2, to which town was Gladys directed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gladys receive as gifts from her family and friends before leaving?
2. By the end of Chapter 6, how many children had Gladys accumulated?
3. After Gladys accumulated many children, what did she no longer feel?
4. What hindered the train conductor from communicating with Gladys?
5. What ceased when Mrs. Lawson died?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)