|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Gladys when she first realized that God had a claim on her life?
(b) Religious meeting.
(c) Sunday school.
2. From what did Mrs. Lawson die?
(b) Old age.
(c) Scarlet fever.
3. After Gladys left Chita, what did she decide to do?
(a) Continue to China.
(b) Return to England until the fighting was over.
(c) Stay in Russia until the fighting was over.
(d) Stay in Russia as a missionary.
4. In which month did Gladys arrive in China?
5. What hindered the train conductor from communicating with Gladys?
(a) Gladys was sleeping.
(b) The conductor did not speak English.
(c) The conductor forgot that she was on the train.
(d) The conductor refused to speak to a woman
Short Answer Questions
1. When a woman again offered to sell a child to Gladys, what did Gladys find in her pocket?
2. Where did Gladys stay in Kobe, Japan?
3. To which biblical character did Gladys most closely relate?
4. Who took Gladys' passport from her in Vladivostok?
5. Why did the mission society committee decide not to send Gladys to China?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)