|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what did Mrs. Lawson and Gladys transform their home?
(a) A church.
(b) An inn.
(c) A school.
(d) A store.
2. What was Gladys doing that attracted a lama's attention?
(c) Unbinding feet.
3. Why could Gladys not sleeping during the first night at the lamasery?
(a) She was fasting and praying.
(b) The noise of the lamas praying was too distracting.
(c) She was too nervous to fall asleep.
(d) Lamas came to her door asking to talk with her.
4. After Mrs. Lawson died, who was charged with carrying on her work?
(a) Mr. Lu.
(c) The cook.
(d) Mrs. Lawson's daughter.
5. Gladys went to northwest China with whom?
(a) Dr. Huang.
(b) Madame Chiang.
(c) Lu En.
(d) Mr. Shan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was detained and imprisoned by the Japanese?
2. Gladys decided to travel to where in China?
3. After several years in China, Gladys felt like a member of what?
4. What ceased when Mrs. Lawson died?
5. Who delivered a last-minute sermon at Gladys' convention?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)