|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Gladys' Chinese name?
(a) Chen Shu.
(b) Wen Ching.
2. Where did Gladys first read about China?
(a) Young Life Campaign magazine.
(b) Sunday school tract.
(c) School book.
(d) Lives of the Saints.
3. Why was the woman in Chapter 6 holding a child?
(a) The child was ill.
(b) The child was her only daughter.
(c) She was selling the child.
(d) She was moving.
4. Whom did Gladys follow to the pier in Vladivostok?
(a) A ship captain.
(b) A young woman.
(c) Another missionary.
(d) A consulate official.
5. Where was Gladys when she first realized that God had a claim on her life?
(a) Religious meeting.
(c) Sunday school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gladys hear that caused her to exit the train?
2. What did Gladys' Chinese name mean?
3. Why did the mission society committee decide not to send Gladys to China?
4. Where was Gladys told to sleep after arriving at Mrs. Lawson's?
5. What did Gladys apply for in 1936?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)