|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After questioning Gladys, what did the officials in Chita do with her?
(a) They kept her in jail.
(b) They put her on another train.
(c) They banished her from town.
(d) They invited her to their house to learn more about Christianity.
2. After being bombed, the mule inn was used for which task?
(b) Housing livestock.
(c) Radio correspondence.
(d) Tending the wounded.
3. Gladys decided to travel to where in China?
4. Where did Gladys first read about China?
(a) Lives of the Saints.
(b) School book.
(c) Young Life Campaign magazine.
(d) Sunday school tract.
5. Who took Gladys' passport from her in Vladivostok?
(a) Russian soldiers.
(b) A young woman.
(c) A Russian interpreter.
(d) Japanese sailors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gladys' occupation as listed on her passport was changed from "missionary" to what?
2. How did Gladys free herself from the Russian soldiers who captured her on the gangway?
3. What did Gladys name the first child she "bought"?
4. After Mrs. Lawson died, who was charged with carrying on her work?
5. Who begged Gladys to flee with the Chinese army?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)