Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bridget send flowers and balloons to?
2. What gift does Lena give at the beach house?
3. Where does Bridget decide to place Naughton in the final game?
4. What happens when Bridget tries to call her friends in Chapter 26?
5. In Chapter 20, what illness does Bridget suspect she has?
Essay Topic 1
What does Annik's wheelchair represent? How does Lena learn from the wheelchair?
Essay Topic 2
Love motivates each of the girls in this novel. Describe how each girl loves, is loved and is not loved. How does this motivate them? How does this discourage them? How is love a theme in this novel?
Essay Topic 3
What does Carmen fear in this novel? How does she overcome her fears and what does this mean to her as a character?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)