Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bridget send flowers and balloons to?
2. What gift does Lena give at the beach house?
3. Where does Bridget decide to place Naughton in the final game?
4. What happens when Bridget tries to call her friends in Chapter 26?
5. In Chapter 20, what illness does Bridget suspect she has?
Essay Topic 1
Describe Carmen's family and their dynamics. How do the complexities of Carmen's family impact her as a character?
Essay Topic 2
How does Carmen meet Win? Why does Win think Carmen is the "Good Carmen?" Why does Carmen feel she is "Bad Carmen?" How does Carmen come to see herself as "Good Carmen?"
Essay Topic 3
What does Carmen fear in this novel? How does she overcome her fears and what does this mean to her as a character?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)