|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 25, where does Tibby leave a note for Carmen?
2. What gift does Tibby give at the beach house?
3. When Lena draws her father, what emotion does she want to find in him?
4. In this chapter, what conclusion does Bridget draw about her relationship with Eric?
5. What week is it at soccer camp in Chapter 27?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Soccer Camp develop Bridget as a character? How would she be different if she went some place else for the summer?
Essay Topic 2
Love motivates each of the girls in this novel. Describe how each girl loves, is loved and is not loved. How does this motivate them? How does this discourage them? How is love a theme in this novel?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the history of the Traveling Pants and what they represent to each girl, as well as to this novel as a whole.
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)