|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bridget and Eric go during their walk in Chapter 29?
2. Where does Eric take Bridget in Chapter 21?
3. At the end of Chapter 25, what does Carmen say she realizes?
4. Where does Tibby go with Brian in Chapter 26?
5. In Chapter 29, what do Bridget and Eric agree on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carmen do to find David in Chapter 22?
2. What does Lena see in Valia when she draws her?
3. Why is Effie so uneasy when Lena draws her?
4. In Chapter 27, what problem does Bridget have with Naughton and how does she solve it?
5. How does Tibby convince Christina to deliver the baby?
6. How does Tibby end up sitting with Christina during her labor?
7. What fears does Carmen overcome in Chapter 29?
8. What happens when Carmen is pulled over in Chapter 24?
9. Why does Bridget wear the Traveling Pants in Chapter 28?
10. In Chapter 29, what happens between Bridget and Eric?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Friendship is the strongest theme of this novel. How is friendship explored, developed and commented on in this novel?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the goals each girl has set for herself. Who met their goals and how? Who did not meet their goals? What does meeting one's goals vs. not meeting one's goals mean in this novel?
Essay Topic 3
How does Soccer Camp develop Bridget as a character? How would she be different if she went some place else for the summer?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)