|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bridget decide to place Naughton in the final game?
2. In Chapter 29, what does Eric say about Bridget?
3. What does Carmen realize when she introduces Win to David?
4. Why is Carmen pulled over in Chapter 24?
5. Who does Bridget send flowers and balloons to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Effie so uneasy when Lena draws her?
2. In Chapter 27, what problem does Bridget have with Naughton and how does she solve it?
3. How does Tibby convince Christina to deliver the baby?
4. What happens after Lena draws her father?
5. Why does Bridget wear the Traveling Pants in Chapter 28?
6. In Chapter 28, what does Eric reveal to Bridget?
7. What fears does Carmen overcome in Chapter 29?
8. What do Carmen and Win see in each other in Chapter 25?
9. Describe Carmen's gift to her friends.
10. What does Carmen do to find David in Chapter 22?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Valia impact the girls in this novel? What role does she play in terms of their character development and plot movement?
Essay Topic 2
What makes the beach house an important place in this novel? What happens there? How does it work to wrap up each of the girls' plot lines and send them off into the future?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the goals each girl has set for herself. Who met their goals and how? Who did not meet their goals? What does meeting one's goals vs. not meeting one's goals mean in this novel?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)