|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Carmen to tell her Katherine's helmet is off?
2. Where does Eric take Bridget in Chapter 21?
3. Why does Tibby take Margaret out for dinner?
4. Why does Carmen think David's cell phone is dead in Chapter 22?
5. In Chapter 18, what does Effie admit to Lena?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bridget wear the Traveling Pants in Chapter 28?
2. What does Lena discover about herself while doing her self-portrait?
3. What happens when Lena draws Paul?
4. Summarize the final game between Bridget and Eric's soccer teams.
5. What happens when Eric calls Bridget at the beach house?
6. How does Tibby convince Christina to deliver the baby?
7. Why does Carmen talk to Lena's mother in Chapter 20?
8. How does Tibby end up sitting with Christina during her labor?
9. What happens when Carmen looks for Tibby in Chapter 25?
10. In Chapter 21, what does Tibby realize when she stares out her window at the apple tree?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does Annik's wheelchair represent? How does Lena learn from the wheelchair?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the goals each girl has set for herself. Who met their goals and how? Who did not meet their goals? What does meeting one's goals vs. not meeting one's goals mean in this novel?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the history of the Traveling Pants and what they represent to each girl, as well as to this novel as a whole.
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)