|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Bridget get any rest in her cabin in Chapter 21?
2. What does Tibby feel makes the future real?
3. What does going to the restaurant in Chapter 20 make Valia say?
4. What gift does Tibby give at the beach house?
5. In this chapter, what conclusion does Bridget draw about her relationship with Eric?
Essay Topic 1
Describe Bridget's relationship with Eric. How does this relationship motivate and define Bridget?
Essay Topic 2
How does Carmen meet Win? Why does Win think Carmen is the "Good Carmen?" Why does Carmen feel she is "Bad Carmen?" How does Carmen come to see herself as "Good Carmen?"
Essay Topic 3
Friendship is the strongest theme of this novel. How is friendship explored, developed and commented on in this novel?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)