|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Eric help Bridget when she is sick?
2. In Chapter 28, what does Annik call Lena?
3. In Chapter 29, what do Bridget and Eric agree on?
4. What is Carmen's big announcement in Chapter 27?
5. When Lena draws Valia, what emotion does she see?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens because of the rain during Bridget's camping trip in Chapter 17?
2. In Chapter 27, what problem does Bridget have with Naughton and how does she solve it?
3. Why does Bridget wear the Traveling Pants in Chapter 28?
4. What do Carmen and Win see in each other in Chapter 25?
5. Why is Carmen uncomfortable running into Win at the hospital in Chapter 18?
6. In Chapter 29, what happens between Bridget and Eric?
7. Why does Carmen talk to Lena's mother in Chapter 20?
8. What do Lena and Carmen discuss at Starbucks in Chapter 19?
9. What does Carmen do to find David in Chapter 22?
10. What does Bridget feel when she wakes up in Eric's cabin in Chapter 21?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Bridget's relationship with Eric. How does this relationship motivate and define Bridget?
Essay Topic 2
How does Carmen meet Win? Why does Win think Carmen is the "Good Carmen?" Why does Carmen feel she is "Bad Carmen?" How does Carmen come to see herself as "Good Carmen?"
Essay Topic 3
Explain how Tibby's job at the movie theater both stalls her progress as a character and helps her to grow as a character.
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)