|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 28, what does Annik call Lena?
2. In Chapter 18, what does Carmen's mother demand of Carmen?
3. In Chapter 18, what does Effie admit to Lena?
4. In this chapter, what conclusion does Bridget draw about her relationship with Eric?
5. In Chapter 24, where do Carmen and Win find David?
Essay Topic 1
How does Lena struggle with art school? How does she resolve this struggle? What message is the author conveying through Lena's experiences at art school?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the goals each girl has set for herself. Who met their goals and how? Who did not meet their goals? What does meeting one's goals vs. not meeting one's goals mean in this novel?
Essay Topic 3
How does Soccer Camp develop Bridget as a character? How would she be different if she went some place else for the summer?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)