|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Carmen turn to for help getting into the college of her choice?
2. Who finds out they will be going to Greece in Chapter 28?
3. In Chapter 23, why is Tibby scolded in the hospital?
4. In Chapter 19, who does Carmen say has been thinking about Lena?
5. Who calls Carmen to tell her Katherine's helmet is off?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Carmen take Valia to a restaurant in Chapter 20?
2. What does Lena discover about herself while doing her self-portrait?
3. Describe Carmen's gift to her friends.
4. What does Bridget feel when she wakes up in Eric's cabin in Chapter 21?
5. In Chapter 29, what happens between Bridget and Eric?
6. What happens when Eric calls Bridget at the beach house?
7. In Chapter 21, what does Tibby realize when she stares out her window at the apple tree?
8. What happens when Carmen looks for Tibby in Chapter 25?
9. What happens when Carmen is pulled over in Chapter 24?
10. How does Tibby end up sitting with Christina during her labor?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Soccer Camp develop Bridget as a character? How would she be different if she went some place else for the summer?
Essay Topic 2
What does Annik's wheelchair represent? How does Lena learn from the wheelchair?
Essay Topic 3
How does Carmen meet Win? Why does Win think Carmen is the "Good Carmen?" Why does Carmen feel she is "Bad Carmen?" How does Carmen come to see herself as "Good Carmen?"
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)