|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 21, how high is Bridget's fever?
2. In Chapter 18 when Effie refers to "them", who does she mean?
3. Where did Kaya graduate from?
4. Where does Bridget decide to place Naughton in the final game?
5. Why do the girls exchange gifts at the beach house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the goals each girl has set for herself. Who met their goals and how? Who did not meet their goals? What does meeting one's goals vs. not meeting one's goals mean in this novel?
Essay Topic 2
Describe Bridget's relationship with Eric. How does this relationship motivate and define Bridget?
Essay Topic 3
How does Tibby's sister's accident impact Tibby throughout the novel? What do the tree and helmet represent? How does the accident help Tibby to grow or not grow?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)