|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bridget send flowers and balloons to?
2. What gift does Lena give at the beach house?
3. Where does Bridget decide to place Naughton in the final game?
4. What happens when Bridget tries to call her friends in Chapter 26?
5. In Chapter 20, what illness does Bridget suspect she has?
Essay Topic 1
How does Lena struggle with art school? How does she resolve this struggle? What message is the author conveying through Lena's experiences at art school?
Essay Topic 2
Explain how family helps and hurts each of the girls. What message is conveyed about family in this novel?
Essay Topic 3
Love motivates each of the girls in this novel. Describe how each girl loves, is loved and is not loved. How does this motivate them? How does this discourage them? How is love a theme in this novel?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)