|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bridget send flowers and balloons to?
2. What gift does Lena give at the beach house?
3. Where does Bridget decide to place Naughton in the final game?
4. What happens when Bridget tries to call her friends in Chapter 26?
5. In Chapter 20, what illness does Bridget suspect she has?
Essay Topic 1
How does Valia impact the girls in this novel? What role does she play in terms of their character development and plot movement?
Essay Topic 2
What makes the beach house an important place in this novel? What happens there? How does it work to wrap up each of the girls' plot lines and send them off into the future?
Essay Topic 3
What does Annik's wheelchair represent? How does Lena learn from the wheelchair?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)