|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Win reveal to Carmen?
2. What does Christina name the baby?
3. Where does Tibby go with Brian in Chapter 26?
4. In Chapter 28, why does Bridget say she is disappointed with Eric?
5. Where does Bridget decide to place Naughton in the final game?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 26, how is Bridget impacted by Eric's disappearance from camp?
2. How does Tibby end up sitting with Christina during her labor?
3. What happens after Lena draws her father?
4. Why is Carmen uncomfortable running into Win at the hospital in Chapter 18?
5. Why does Bridget wear the Traveling Pants in Chapter 28?
6. What is clever about Lena's gift to her friends?
7. What happens when Carmen is pulled over in Chapter 24?
8. Why does Carmen talk to Lena's mother in Chapter 20?
9. What fears does Carmen overcome in Chapter 29?
10. Why is Effie so uneasy when Lena draws her?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Valia impact the girls in this novel? What role does she play in terms of their character development and plot movement?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the goals each girl has set for herself. Who met their goals and how? Who did not meet their goals? What does meeting one's goals vs. not meeting one's goals mean in this novel?
Essay Topic 3
How does Lena struggle with art school? How does she resolve this struggle? What message is the author conveying through Lena's experiences at art school?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)