|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, why won't Valia get into Carmen's car?
(a) She doesn't like the feel of the seats.
(b) She says she drives too fast.
(c) She says she drives too slow.
(d) She doesn't like the way she holds the wheel.
2. Where can Carmen go to school but still stay at home?
(a) University of Maryland.
(b) University of Pennsylvania.
(d) Williams College.
3. What does Naughton ask Bridget during their run in Chapter 16?
(a) If she has a boyfriend.
(b) If she would be his personal trainer.
(c) If she likes Eric.
(d) If she could set him up with her friend.
4. In Chapter 7, where does Lena take a bus?
(a) To art class.
(b) To work.
(c) To Carmen's house.
(d) To Tibby's house.
5. Where does Lena work?
(a) Elite Restaurant.
(b) Ellis Island Cafe.
(c) Tony's Brakes and Mufflers.
(d) Quick Change Oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Bridget nervous about Eric in Chapter 15?
2. In Chapter 10, what does Lena's father offer to pay for?
3. In Chapter 15, what do the girls talk about when they are at Tibby's house?
4. What does Brian bring for Tibby's family when he picks her up for the dance?
5. Where does Lena go in Chapter 6 when she borrows her father's car?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what embarrasses Bridget?
2. What happens when Lena talks with her parents about school in Chapter 10?
3. Why does Tibby feel guilty about Katherine's injuries?
4. What happens when the girls go to the pool in Chapter 13?
5. How does Lena organize her closet?
6. What conversation do Lena and Annik have in Chapter 7?
7. Why does Lena's father disapprove of her art class?
8. What happens between Lena and Annik in Chapter 12?
9. Why is Tibby conflicted about going to film school?
10. What happens when Carmen discusses staying at home with her mother in Chapter 11?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)