|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian bring for Tibby's family when he picks her up for the dance?
(d) Pictures of himself.
2. How much older than Bridget is Eric?
(a) Two years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Three years.
(d) One year.
3. When are the pants put away?
(a) On weekends.
(d) At night.
4. How does Carmen describe herself at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) Good Carmen.
(b) Bad Carmen.
(c) Confused Carmen.
(d) Happy Carmen.
5. Which friend of Bridget's is also a soccer coach?
Short Answer Questions
1. What department does Win work in at the hospital?
2. After her first kiss with Brian, how does Tibby describe how she feels?
3. Where does Lena work?
4. Why does Tibby's sister try to climb a tree?
5. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tibby feel guilty about Katherine's injuries?
2. What conversation do Lena and Annik have in Chapter 7?
3. Why is Lena upset that Carmen takes a job caring for her grandmother?
4. What does Carmen consider when she is lying in bed in Chapter 8?
5. Why is Tibby conflicted about going to film school?
6. In Chapter 14, how is an average day of Bridget's described?
7. In Chapter 10, what embarrasses Bridget?
8. In Chapter 15, what makes Bridget worry?
9. What does Brian ask Tibby in Chapter 2, and what is her response?
10. In Chapter 5, what does Carmen's mom tell her about her pregnancy?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)