|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tibby open her bedroom window in Chapter 4?
(a) To yell at her neighbor.
(b) To let fresh air in.
(c) To see if it still opens.
(d) To hear the birds.
2. How does Carmen get Valia to the hospital in Chapter 12?
(a) She has Lena drive them.
(b) She convinces her to get in her car.
(c) She pushes her wheelchair.
(d) She puts her on the bus.
3. What department does Win work in at the hospital?
(c) Labor and delivery.
(d) Emergency room.
4. In Chapter 13, what does Win tell Carmen?
(a) That he has a girlfriend he wants to break up with.
(b) That he would like to see her again.
(c) That she is the nicest person he knows.
(d) That she already knows him too well.
5. Why do Bridget and Eric fall into the lake in Chapter 14?
(a) The dock breaks.
(b) Their boss shoves them.
(c) They are swatting a bee.
(d) They are having a diving competition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What soccer team is Bridget coaching?
2. How long do Lena and Carmen agree to wait before getting Bridget from Soccer Camp?
3. In Chapter 7, where does Lena take a bus?
4. In Chapter 16, what does Bridget apologize to Eric for?
5. Why does Lena cry in her room in Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Brian different from when he was younger?
2. In Chapter 5, what does Carmen's mom tell her about her pregnancy?
3. How does Valia end up visiting the emergency room in Chapter 9?
4. In Chapter 16, what does Bridget's conversation with Naughton make her realize about Eric?
5. In Chapter 10, what embarrasses Bridget?
6. What happens when Tibby suggests to Brian that they leave the dance?
7. What happens between Lena and Annik in Chapter 12?
8. In Chapter 7, what does Carmen worry about when she thinks of the fall?
9. What do Bridget and Naughton talk about during their run in Chapter 16?
10. Why does Lena's father disapprove of her art class?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)