|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tibby's sister try to climb a tree?
(a) To get an apple.
(b) To break a branch.
(c) To jump off.
(d) To be taller than Tibby.
2. In Chapter 12, why won't Valia get into Carmen's car?
(a) She doesn't like the feel of the seats.
(b) She says she drives too fast.
(c) She says she drives too slow.
(d) She doesn't like the way she holds the wheel.
3. In Chapter 15, what does Naughton ask Bridget?
(a) If she wants to eat dinner with him.
(b) If he can sit next to her at the camp fire.
(c) If she will go camping with him.
(d) If he can go jogging with her.
4. Where does Tibby work?
(a) On a sound stage.
(b) At an editing studio.
(c) At a video rental store.
(d) At a movie theater.
5. When did the girls first use the pants?
(a) Three summers ago.
(b) Two summers ago.
(c) One year ago.
(d) This is the first time they have used them.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, who does Valia say separated from his wife?
2. In Chapter 5, what advice does Carmen's mom give?
3. When is Carmen's mother's baby due?
4. Whose car do the girls take to the pool in Chapter 13?
5. What are Bridget and Eric in charge of at the camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lena tell her father when she goes back to her art class?
2. How does Tibby try to make Carmen feel better about her mother's pregnancy?
3. How does Carmen discover that her mother is pregnant?
4. What happens between Lena and Annik in Chapter 12?
5. What happens when Carmen discusses staying at home with her mother in Chapter 11?
6. What happens when Tibby suggests to Brian that they leave the dance?
7. What does Carmen consider when she is lying in bed in Chapter 8?
8. What happens when Tibby visits Loretta in Chapter 14?
9. In Chapter 13, why is Carmen still reluctant in regard to her feelings about Win?
10. In Chapter 7, what does Carmen worry about when she thinks of the fall?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)