|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Eric gone so far this summer in Chapter 10?
2. What does Win say about Valia in Chapter 12?
(a) That at least she is funny.
(b) That he wants to get to know her better.
(c) That she has one good thing going for her.
(d) That she is a very disagreeable woman.
3. What is Gilda's?
(a) A cool restaurant.
(b) A friend's house.
(c) A new coffee bar.
(d) An old gym.
4. What does Tibby wear to the senior dance?
(a) A little black dress.
(b) A green formal dress.
(c) The pants and a blouse.
(d) The pants underneath a plaid skirt.
5. Why does Carmen's dad decide to talk to Williams College in Chapter 16?
(a) Because he wanted to get a scholarship for Carmen.
(b) Because he made a large deposit with them.
(c) Because he wanted to host a fund raiser.
(d) Because he is the president of alumni.
Short Answer Questions
1. What flavor ice cream does Valia get when she stops to get ice cream on the way to her doctor's appointment?
2. In Chapter 12, what does Annik suggest Lena do in order to attend art school?
3. When are the pants put away?
4. Where does Bridget meet Eric?
5. What does Lena's mother pay Carmen to watch Valia?
Short Essay Questions
1. Summarize the final game between Bridget and Eric's soccer teams.
2. What does Lena see in Valia when she draws her?
3. What does Lena tell her father when she goes back to her art class?
4. What happens to Carmen in the hospital in Chapter 12?
5. Why does Tibby feel guilty about Katherine's injuries?
6. What happens when Carmen looks for Tibby in Chapter 25?
7. What happens between Lena and Annik in Chapter 12?
8. What does Carmen do to find David in Chapter 22?
9. In Chapter 10, what embarrasses Bridget?
10. In Chapter 26, how is Bridget impacted by Eric's disappearance from camp?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)