|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bridget meet Eric?
(b) Soccer camp.
(d) The senior dance.
2. Which friend of Bridget's is also a soccer coach?
3. Why does Tibby open her bedroom window in Chapter 4?
(a) To let fresh air in.
(b) To see if it still opens.
(c) To yell at her neighbor.
(d) To hear the birds.
4. In Chapter 6, what does Bridget mistake a mitten for?
(a) A severed hand.
(b) A dead bird.
(c) A bag of money.
(d) A nest.
5. Why does Annik criticize Lena's drawing in Chapter 14?
(a) Because the pose is fake.
(b) Because her shading is wrong.
(c) Because the head is too small.
(d) Because she left out the wheelchair.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Carmen get Valia to the hospital in Chapter 12?
2. In Chapter 15, what does Naughton ask Bridget?
3. When Lena draws her mother, what setting does she use?
4. In Chapter 12, why won't Valia get into Carmen's car?
5. Who said the opening quote for Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carmen consider when she is lying in bed in Chapter 8?
2. What does Brian ask Tibby in Chapter 2, and what is her response?
3. Why does Lena's father disapprove of her art class?
4. Why does Tibby feel guilty about Katherine's injuries?
5. What happens between Lena and Annik in Chapter 12?
6. In Chapter 13, why is Carmen still reluctant in regard to her feelings about Win?
7. What happens when the girls go to the pool in Chapter 13?
8. How does Carmen discover that her mother is pregnant?
9. What happens when Tibby visits Loretta in Chapter 14?
10. In Chapter 15, what makes Bridget worry?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)