|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Annik?
(a) A nude model.
(b) An art teacher.
(c) Lena's step-brother.
(d) Carmen's step-brother.
2. After her first kiss with Brian, how does Tibby describe how she feels?
3. Which girl is compared to a bright red gas guzzler?
4. What makes Bridget nervous about Eric in Chapter 15?
(a) Coaching a team together.
(b) Riding in a car together.
(c) Making dinner together.
(d) Going away overnight together.
5. At the senior dance, where do the girls meet up to talk?
(a) In the parking lot.
(b) Behind the gym.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) Under the bleachers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, why won't Valia get into Carmen's car?
2. Why does Lena not like the idea of attending a regular university?
3. Why is Katherine in the hospital?
4. Who drives Tibby and Brian to the senior dance?
5. In Chapter 12, what does Annik suggest Lena do in order to attend art school?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what does Carmen's mom tell her about her pregnancy?
2. In Chapter 14, how is an average day of Bridget's described?
3. What happens between Lena and Annik in Chapter 12?
4. What happens when the girls go to the pool in Chapter 13?
5. How does Lena organize her closet?
6. Why does Tibby fight with her mother in Chapter 4?
7. How is Brian different from when he was younger?
8. In Chapter 7, what does Carmen worry about when she thinks of the fall?
9. Why does Lena's father disapprove of her art class?
10. What happens when Tibby suggests to Brian that they leave the dance?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)