|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Bridget and Eric in charge of at the camp?
(a) Dinner service.
(b) The boats.
(c) The fire pits.
(d) Cabin rental.
2. When Lena draws her mother, what setting does she use?
(a) The backyard.
(b) The living room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The beach.
3. Who is Annik?
(a) An art teacher.
(b) Lena's step-brother.
(c) Carmen's step-brother.
(d) A nude model.
4. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
(a) "I'm sorry."
(b) "We need to talk."
(c) "I kissed Brian."
(d) "I feel your pain."
5. Where can Carmen go to school but still stay at home?
(a) University of Maryland.
(b) University of Pennsylvania.
(c) Williams College.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lena cry in her room in Chapter 10?
2. When is Carmen's mother's baby due?
3. When are the pants put away?
4. Who does Carmen meet at the ice cream parlor?
5. What does Brian tell Tibby at the park after the dance?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Lena and Annik in Chapter 12?
2. What does Carmen consider when she is lying in bed in Chapter 8?
3. In Chapter 16, what does Bridget's conversation with Naughton make her realize about Eric?
4. In Chapter 15, what makes Bridget worry?
5. What happens to Carmen in the hospital in Chapter 12?
6. How does Tibby try to make Carmen feel better about her mother's pregnancy?
7. In Chapter 7, what does Carmen worry about when she thinks of the fall?
8. What happens when Tibby visits Loretta in Chapter 14?
9. What happens when Lena draws her mother?
10. What do Bridget and Naughton talk about during their run in Chapter 16?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)