|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12, how does Lena do research to try to stay in art school?
(a) She asks classmates.
(b) She looks online.
(c) She talks to her mom.
(d) She talks to Carmen.
2. Why does Valia fall in the ice cream parlor?
(a) She falls over a chair.
(b) She slips on ice cream.
(c) She shoves Carmen.
(d) She trips on purpose.
3. What does Lena's mother pay Carmen to watch Valia?
(a) $50 a week.
(b) $8.50 an hour.
(c) $8.00 an hour.
(d) $100 a month.
4. How much older than Bridget is Eric?
(a) Three years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
5. What soccer team is Bridget coaching?
(d) Co-ed middle school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
2. What do the girls say when they unfold the pants in Chapter 1?
3. Why does Tibby's sister try to climb a tree?
4. What college does Carmen want to go to?
5. At the senior dance, where do the girls meet up to talk?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Carmen in the hospital in Chapter 12?
2. Why is Tibby conflicted about going to film school?
3. What happens when Lena draws her mother?
4. How does Carmen discover that her mother is pregnant?
5. What does Brian ask Tibby in Chapter 2, and what is her response?
6. What does Carmen consider when she is lying in bed in Chapter 8?
7. How does Valia end up visiting the emergency room in Chapter 9?
8. In Chapter 15, what makes Bridget worry?
9. What do Bridget and Naughton talk about during their run in Chapter 16?
10. In Chapter 10, what embarrasses Bridget?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)