|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tibby babysit while her family visits Katherine in Chapter 8?
(a) Her little brother.
(b) Her neighbor.
(c) Her little sister.
(d) Her cousin.
2. What makes Bridget nervous about Eric in Chapter 15?
(a) Coaching a team together.
(b) Riding in a car together.
(c) Making dinner together.
(d) Going away overnight together.
3. What does Brian bring for Tibby's family when he picks her up for the dance?
(c) Pictures of himself.
4. Where does Tibby see Brian in Chapter 8?
(a) The mall.
(b) At his house.
(c) A gas station.
(d) The hospital.
5. In Chapter 12, how does Lena do research to try to stay in art school?
(a) She asks classmates.
(b) She talks to Carmen.
(c) She looks online.
(d) She talks to her mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Carmen put star stickers on her ceiling?
2. How does Carmen get Valia to the hospital in Chapter 12?
3. What does Win say about Valia in Chapter 12?
4. Where does Tibby work?
5. At the senior dance, where do the girls meet up to talk?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Carmen discover that her mother is pregnant?
2. In Chapter 14, how is an average day of Bridget's described?
3. What happens when Tibby visits Loretta in Chapter 14?
4. What happens when Lena draws her mother?
5. What does Brian ask Tibby in Chapter 2, and what is her response?
6. In Chapter 13, why is Carmen still reluctant in regard to her feelings about Win?
7. How is Brian different from when he was younger?
8. Why is Tibby conflicted about going to film school?
9. How does Tibby try to make Carmen feel better about her mother's pregnancy?
10. What happens when Tibby suggests to Brian that they leave the dance?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)