|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
(a) "I feel your pain."
(b) "I'm sorry."
(c) "We need to talk."
(d) "I kissed Brian."
2. Who becomes Bridget's partner at soccer camp in Chapter 11?
3. What does Tibby wear to the senior dance?
(a) The pants and a blouse.
(b) The pants underneath a plaid skirt.
(c) A little black dress.
(d) A green formal dress.
4. In Chapter 12, what does Annik suggest Lena do in order to attend art school?
(a) Move out of her parents' house.
(b) Look for a scholarship.
(c) Lie to her parents.
(d) Take out student loans.
5. When Lena draws her mother, what setting does she use?
(a) The beach.
(b) The backyard.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The living room.
Short Answer Questions
1. After her first kiss with Brian, how does Tibby describe how she feels?
2. When Carmen visits Tibby in Chapter 16, what does she say she sees?
3. Who does Tibby babysit while her family visits Katherine in Chapter 8?
4. How many people applied for the RISD scholarship?
5. What does Naughton ask Bridget during their run in Chapter 16?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tibby feel guilty about Katherine's injuries?
2. In Chapter 15, what makes Bridget worry?
3. What happens to Carmen in the hospital in Chapter 12?
4. What does Lena tell her father when she goes back to her art class?
5. How does Carmen discover that her mother is pregnant?
6. What does Brian ask Tibby in Chapter 2, and what is her response?
7. What happens when the girls go to the pool in Chapter 13?
8. Why is Lena upset that Carmen takes a job caring for her grandmother?
9. Why does Lena's father disapprove of her art class?
10. What conversation do Lena and Annik have in Chapter 7?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)