|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, where does Lena take a bus?
(a) To art class.
(b) To Carmen's house.
(c) To work.
(d) To Tibby's house.
2. What does Lena notice about her mother when she draws her?
(a) Her mother's desire for a new job.
(b) Conflicts between her parents.
(c) The true happiness of her mother.
(d) Her long arms.
3. How does Carmen get Valia to the hospital in Chapter 12?
(a) She convinces her to get in her car.
(b) She has Lena drive them.
(c) She pushes her wheelchair.
(d) She puts her on the bus.
4. Where does Lena go in Chapter 6 when she borrows her father's car?
(a) Paul's house.
(b) A college.
(c) Drawing class.
(d) The mall.
5. What soccer team is Bridget coaching?
(d) Co-ed middle school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What department does Win work in at the hospital?
2. Where did the girls' high school graduation take place?
3. Who drives Tibby and Brian to the senior dance?
4. Where did Lena work the previous summer?
5. Why does Tibby open her bedroom window in Chapter 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what embarrasses Bridget?
2. Why is Tibby conflicted about going to film school?
3. What happens when Tibby visits Loretta in Chapter 14?
4. In Chapter 16, what does Bridget's conversation with Naughton make her realize about Eric?
5. In Chapter 7, what does Carmen worry about when she thinks of the fall?
6. What happens when Lena talks with her parents about school in Chapter 10?
7. What does Brian ask Tibby in Chapter 2, and what is her response?
8. What do Bridget and Naughton talk about during their run in Chapter 16?
9. In Chapter 5, what does Carmen's mom tell her about her pregnancy?
10. What happens between Lena and Annik in Chapter 12?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)