|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't Tibby go in the pool in Chapter 13?
(a) She doesn't know how to swim.
(b) She doesn't want to climb the fence.
(c) She wasn't invited.
(d) She didn't bring a bathing suit.
2. What flavor jellybeans do Carmen and Tibby send Lena to cheer her up?
(a) Black licorice.
(b) Root beer.
3. Where has Tibby been accepted to college?
(b) Williams College.
(c) University of Maryland.
(d) New York University.
4. Who does Tibby babysit while her family visits Katherine in Chapter 8?
(a) Her little sister.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her neighbor.
(d) Her little brother.
5. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
(a) "We need to talk."
(b) "I kissed Brian."
(c) "I feel your pain."
(d) "I'm sorry."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena's mother pay Carmen to watch Valia?
2. In Chapter 4, who does Tibby want to tell about her night with Brian?
3. What is Gilda's?
4. What college does Carmen want to go to?
5. In Chapter 7, what does Valia do on the computer?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lena's father disapprove of her art class?
2. What happens when Tibby visits Loretta in Chapter 14?
3. What conversation do Lena and Annik have in Chapter 7?
4. What do Bridget and Naughton talk about during their run in Chapter 16?
5. What does Brian ask Tibby in Chapter 2, and what is her response?
6. What happens when Lena talks with her parents about school in Chapter 10?
7. In Chapter 16, what does Bridget's conversation with Naughton make her realize about Eric?
8. In Chapter 5, what does Carmen's mom tell her about her pregnancy?
9. What happens when Lena draws her mother?
10. How does Lena organize her closet?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)