|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lena go in Chapter 6 when she borrows her father's car?
(a) Paul's house.
(b) A college.
(c) The mall.
(d) Drawing class.
2. In Chapter 15, what does Naughton ask Bridget?
(a) If she wants to eat dinner with him.
(b) If he can sit next to her at the camp fire.
(c) If he can go jogging with her.
(d) If she will go camping with him.
3. When did the girls first use the pants?
(a) Three summers ago.
(b) One year ago.
(c) Two summers ago.
(d) This is the first time they have used them.
4. Where does Lena work?
(a) Quick Change Oil.
(b) Ellis Island Cafe.
(c) Tony's Brakes and Mufflers.
(d) Elite Restaurant.
5. What is one reason given in Chapter 10 for Bridget's success at soccer?
(a) Being tall and skinny as a girl.
(b) Not having a mother.
(c) Not having a father.
(d) Having long legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. When are the pants put away?
2. In Chapter 12, why won't Valia get into Carmen's car?
3. After her first kiss with Brian, how does Tibby describe how she feels?
4. In Chapter 5, what does Tibby include with her note to Carmen?
5. In Chapter 12, what does Annik suggest Lena do in order to attend art school?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what makes Bridget worry?
2. What conversation do Lena and Annik have in Chapter 7?
3. What do Bridget and Naughton talk about during their run in Chapter 16?
4. In Chapter 10, what embarrasses Bridget?
5. Why is Tibby conflicted about going to film school?
6. What happens when Lena draws her mother?
7. What does Lena tell her father when she goes back to her art class?
8. How does Tibby try to make Carmen feel better about her mother's pregnancy?
9. What happens when the girls go to the pool in Chapter 13?
10. Why does Lena's father disapprove of her art class?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)