|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Katherine in the hospital?
(a) She was beat up by a bully.
(b) She accidently poisoned herself.
(c) She was hit by a car.
(d) She fell out of a window.
2. Where does Tibby work?
(a) At a video rental store.
(b) At a movie theater.
(c) At an editing studio.
(d) On a sound stage.
3. When is Carmen's mother's baby due?
4. What does Win say about Valia in Chapter 12?
(a) That she is a very disagreeable woman.
(b) That at least she is funny.
(c) That she has one good thing going for her.
(d) That he wants to get to know her better.
5. In Chapter 9, who does Valia say separated from his wife?
(d) Lena's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the senior dance, where does Tibby ask Brian to go with her?
2. Why does Lena not like the idea of attending a regular university?
3. Who becomes Bridget's partner at soccer camp in Chapter 11?
4. How does Carmen describe herself at the end of Chapter 13?
5. How many people applied for the RISD scholarship?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Bridget and Naughton talk about during their run in Chapter 16?
2. What happens to Carmen in the hospital in Chapter 12?
3. In Chapter 14, how is an average day of Bridget's described?
4. How does Lena organize her closet?
5. How does Tibby try to make Carmen feel better about her mother's pregnancy?
6. In Chapter 16, what does Bridget's conversation with Naughton make her realize about Eric?
7. What happens when Tibby visits Loretta in Chapter 14?
8. In Chapter 7, what does Carmen worry about when she thinks of the fall?
9. What happens when Lena talks with her parents about school in Chapter 10?
10. What happens between Lena and Annik in Chapter 12?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)