|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian bring for Tibby's family when he picks her up for the dance?
(c) Pictures of himself.
2. What does Naughton ask Bridget during their run in Chapter 16?
(a) If she likes Eric.
(b) If she would be his personal trainer.
(c) If she could set him up with her friend.
(d) If she has a boyfriend.
3. What does Carmen want to borrow from her mother's room in Chapter 4?
(a) Fake eyelashes.
(b) A book.
4. Why does Annik criticize Lena's drawing in Chapter 14?
(a) Because her shading is wrong.
(b) Because she left out the wheelchair.
(c) Because the head is too small.
(d) Because the pose is fake.
5. In Chapter 7, where does Lena take a bus?
(a) To Carmen's house.
(b) To art class.
(c) To Tibby's house.
(d) To work.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far away is the college Carmen plans on attending?
2. After her first kiss with Brian, how does Tibby describe how she feels?
3. Why is Katherine in the hospital?
4. What do the girls say when they unfold the pants in Chapter 1?
5. Who does Carmen meet at the ice cream parlor?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 14, how is an average day of Bridget's described?
2. In Chapter 13, why is Carmen still reluctant in regard to her feelings about Win?
3. Why does Tibby feel guilty about Katherine's injuries?
4. What happens when Lena talks with her parents about school in Chapter 10?
5. In Chapter 15, what makes Bridget worry?
6. What does Carmen consider when she is lying in bed in Chapter 8?
7. Why does Tibby fight with her mother in Chapter 4?
8. What happens when Tibby suggests to Brian that they leave the dance?
9. In Chapter 5, what does Carmen's mom tell her about her pregnancy?
10. What does Lena tell her father when she goes back to her art class?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)