|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What department does Win work in at the hospital?
(a) Labor and delivery.
(d) Emergency room.
2. When Lena draws her mother, what setting does she use?
(a) The beach.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The living room.
(d) The backyard.
3. What does Carmen want to borrow from her mother's room in Chapter 4?
(c) Fake eyelashes.
(d) A book.
4. Who does Tibby babysit while her family visits Katherine in Chapter 8?
(a) Her little brother.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her neighbor.
(d) Her little sister.
5. Where did Lena work the previous summer?
(a) A mechanics.
(b) A clothing store.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A music store.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Carmen put star stickers on her ceiling?
2. Who is confined to a wheelchair?
3. Where does Lena work?
4. In Chapter 4, who does Tibby want to tell about her night with Brian?
5. What makes Bridget nervous about Eric in Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 14, how is an average day of Bridget's described?
2. In Chapter 29, what happens between Bridget and Eric?
3. What happens when Eric calls Bridget at the beach house?
4. What happens when Carmen looks for Tibby in Chapter 25?
5. Why does Carmen take Valia to a restaurant in Chapter 20?
6. How does Valia end up visiting the emergency room in Chapter 9?
7. What happens when Tibby suggests to Brian that they leave the dance?
8. What does Lena discover about herself while doing her self-portrait?
9. What is clever about Lena's gift to her friends?
10. How does Tibby convince Christina to deliver the baby?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)