|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gilda's?
(a) An old gym.
(b) A friend's house.
(c) A cool restaurant.
(d) A new coffee bar.
2. At the senior dance, where do the girls meet up to talk?
(a) Under the bleachers.
(b) In the parking lot.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) Behind the gym.
3. In Chapter 9, what does Bridget talk about all night in her bunk?
(b) Soccer camp.
(c) Lena and Carmen.
(d) Her foot.
4. In Chapter 16, what does Bridget apologize to Eric for?
(a) For trying to ignore him at the beginning of the summer.
(b) For how she acted two summers ago.
(c) For making fun of him.
(d) For telling everyone about what happened between them.
5. When did the girls first use the pants?
(a) Three summers ago.
(b) One year ago.
(c) This is the first time they have used them.
(d) Two summers ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. After her first kiss with Brian, how does Tibby describe how she feels?
2. What does Lena's mother pay Carmen to watch Valia?
3. What does Lena notice about her mother when she draws her?
4. What makes Bridget nervous about Eric in Chapter 15?
5. What animal does Carmen pretend to be when she takes Katherine to the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lena tell her father when she goes back to her art class?
2. How does Valia end up visiting the emergency room in Chapter 9?
3. What does Bridget feel when she wakes up in Eric's cabin in Chapter 21?
4. Summarize the final game between Bridget and Eric's soccer teams.
5. What conversation do Lena and Annik have in Chapter 7?
6. In Chapter 26, how is Bridget impacted by Eric's disappearance from camp?
7. How does Lena organize her closet?
8. What do Carmen and Win see in each other in Chapter 25?
9. How does Tibby convince Christina to deliver the baby?
10. Why does Lena's father disapprove of her art class?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)