|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Eric gone so far this summer in Chapter 10?
2. In Chapter 13, what does Win tell Carmen?
(a) That she already knows him too well.
(b) That she is the nicest person he knows.
(c) That he has a girlfriend he wants to break up with.
(d) That he would like to see her again.
3. Who does Carmen meet at the ice cream parlor?
(a) A premed student.
(b) A pair of twins.
(c) A Greek doctor.
(d) A musician.
4. Why do Bridget and Eric fall into the lake in Chapter 14?
(a) Their boss shoves them.
(b) The dock breaks.
(c) They are swatting a bee.
(d) They are having a diving competition.
5. What language does Loretta speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lena go in Chapter 6 when she borrows her father's car?
2. At the senior dance, where does Tibby ask Brian to go with her?
3. Who does Tibby babysit while her family visits Katherine in Chapter 8?
4. What does Lena notice about her mother when she draws her?
5. What is one reason given in Chapter 10 for Bridget's success at soccer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the girls go to the pool in Chapter 13?
2. Why does Lena's father disapprove of her art class?
3. What happens between Lena and Annik in Chapter 12?
4. What does Brian ask Tibby in Chapter 2, and what is her response?
5. Why is Lena upset that Carmen takes a job caring for her grandmother?
6. What happens when Tibby suggests to Brian that they leave the dance?
7. Why does Tibby feel guilty about Katherine's injuries?
8. Why does Tibby fight with her mother in Chapter 4?
9. Why is Tibby conflicted about going to film school?
10. How is Brian different from when he was younger?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)