|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Tibby's parents fire Loretta?
(a) They think she does very poor work.
(b) They believe she stole money from them.
(c) They can't afford her anymore.
(d) They feel she is partly responsible for Katherine's fall.
2. In Chapter 8, when does Carmen's mother start going to bed?
(a) Right at 11p.m. each night.
(b) Very late.
(c) It is different every night.
(d) Very early.
3. Why do Bridget and Eric fall into the lake in Chapter 14?
(a) Their boss shoves them.
(b) They are swatting a bee.
(c) The dock breaks.
(d) They are having a diving competition.
4. What does Brian tell Tibby at the park after the dance?
(a) That he loves her.
(b) That he loves Lena.
(c) That she makes him nervous.
(d) That her clothes are weird.
5. What does Brian bring for Tibby's family when he picks her up for the dance?
(c) Pictures of himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far away is the college Carmen plans on attending?
2. In Chapter 10, what does Lena's father offer to pay for?
3. Why does Tibby's sister try to climb a tree?
4. What is Gilda's?
5. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lena tell her father when she goes back to her art class?
2. In Chapter 5, what does Carmen's mom tell her about her pregnancy?
3. In Chapter 10, what embarrasses Bridget?
4. In Chapter 13, why is Carmen still reluctant in regard to her feelings about Win?
5. What conversation do Lena and Annik have in Chapter 7?
6. What do Bridget and Naughton talk about during their run in Chapter 16?
7. Why does Tibby feel guilty about Katherine's injuries?
8. In Chapter 7, what does Carmen worry about when she thinks of the fall?
9. How does Lena organize her closet?
10. What happens when Tibby visits Loretta in Chapter 14?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)