|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian tell Tibby at the park after the dance?
(a) That her clothes are weird.
(b) That he loves her.
(c) That he loves Lena.
(d) That she makes him nervous.
2. In Chapter 15, what do the girls talk about when they are at Tibby's house?
(a) Bridget and Eric.
3. Who drives Tibby and Brian to the senior dance?
(b) Tibby's mom.
(d) Brian's mom.
4. Who does Tibby babysit while her family visits Katherine in Chapter 8?
(a) Her neighbor.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her little brother.
(d) Her little sister.
5. When Carmen visits Tibby in Chapter 16, what does she say she sees?
(a) That Tibby is getting worse.
(b) That Tibby loves Brian.
(c) That Tibby's room is the cleanest its ever been.
(d) That Tibby is bored.
Short Answer Questions
1. What soccer team is Bridget coaching?
2. When did Eric first seduce Bridget?
3. Whose car do the girls take to the pool in Chapter 13?
4. In Chapter 12, what does Annik suggest Lena do in order to attend art school?
5. Where has Tibby been accepted to college?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Lena talks with her parents about school in Chapter 10?
2. What does Brian ask Tibby in Chapter 2, and what is her response?
3. Why does Tibby feel guilty about Katherine's injuries?
4. Why does Tibby fight with her mother in Chapter 4?
5. In Chapter 5, what does Carmen's mom tell her about her pregnancy?
6. What happens when Lena draws her mother?
7. In Chapter 10, what embarrasses Bridget?
8. Why is Tibby conflicted about going to film school?
9. How is Brian different from when he was younger?
10. How does Lena organize her closet?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)