|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 29, what does Eric say about Bridget?
(a) That she has great friends.
(b) That she is level-headed.
(c) That she has grown up a lot.
(d) That she is too passionate.
2. Why is Carmen pulled over in Chapter 24?
(a) For speeding.
(b) For expired plates.
(c) For swerving.
(d) For broken brake lights.
3. Why isn't Christina ready to deliver in Chapter 23?
(a) She is too tired.
(b) She isn't due for another month.
(c) She wants David and Carmen to be there.
(d) She doesn't feel ready to push.
4. In Chapter 21, how high is Bridget's fever?
5. Who does Carmen turn to for help getting into the college of her choice?
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
6. When Lena draws her father, what emotion does she want to find in him?
7. Who ends up sitting with Carmen's mother for most of her contractions?
8. What type of restaurant do Carmen and Valia go to in Chapter 20?
(a) An Italian restaurant.
(b) A Mediterranean restaurant.
(c) A Mexican restaurant.
(d) A French restaurant.
9. In Chapter 17 when Bridget asks about Kaya, what does Eric change the subject to?
(a) Bridget's friends.
(b) Bridget's choice of college.
(c) The other campers.
10. How does Tibby feel when she sees Katherine's helmet?
11. What does Tibby tell Carmen in her note in Chapter 25?
(a) To have a party.
(b) To create memories.
(c) To buy Win a gift.
(d) To hug her baby brother.
12. What does Bridget wear during her walk with Eric in Chapter 29?
(a) A camp t-shirt.
(b) The Traveling Pants.
(c) A red dress.
(d) Her black skirt.
13. What does Lena do when she finishes drawing Valia?
(a) Shakes her hand.
(b) Kisses her on the head.
(c) Gives her a hug.
(d) Nods knowingly at her.
14. In Chapter 24, where do Carmen and Win find David?
(a) At a used car lot.
(b) At a meeting.
(c) At a mall.
(d) At his mother's house.
15. In this chapter, how does Carmen explain her "bad" side to Win?
(a) She says she is awful.
(b) She says she is crazy.
(c) She says she is worthless.
(d) She says she is selfish.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 18 when Effie refers to "them", who does she mean?
2. What piece of jewelry does Paul wear in Chapter 19?
3. Who finds out they will be going to Greece in Chapter 28?
4. In this chapter, what conclusion does Bridget draw about her relationship with Eric?
5. In Chapter 29, what do Bridget and Eric agree on?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)