|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Carmen give at the beach house?
(a) A letter.
(c) Hair clips.
2. Where does Tibby know Margaret from?
(a) From the hospital.
(b) From Brian.
(c) From the theater.
(d) From camp.
3. In Chapter 28, what does Annik call Lena?
(a) A newbie.
(b) A master.
(c) A child.
(d) An artist.
4. In Chapter 22, how does Carmen end up tracking down David?
(a) By checking his calendar.
(b) By talking to a car rental agency.
(c) By calling the police.
(d) By looking up his phone records.
5. In Chapter 20, what illness does Bridget suspect she has?
(a) A sprained wrist.
(b) Strep throat.
(c) The chickenpox.
(d) The flu.
6. Why is Carmen pulled over in Chapter 24?
(a) For broken brake lights.
(b) For expired plates.
(c) For swerving.
(d) For speeding.
7. What happens when Bridget tries to call her friends in Chapter 26?
(a) They are too busy to talk.
(b) She is interrupted by an emergency.
(c) No one answers.
(d) Her cell phone dies.
8. What does Tibby feel makes the future real?
(a) That is happens with or without friends.
(b) That it is now.
(c) That it doesn't go according to plan.
(d) That it becomes the past.
9. When Lena draws her father, what emotions does she end up seeing in him?
10. What is the first thing the girls do when they get to the beach house?
(a) Go into the ocean.
(c) Start a bonfire.
(d) Make dinner.
11. What does going to the restaurant in Chapter 20 make Valia say?
(a) "I vant you to leave."
(b) "I vant more wine."
(c) "I don't vant anything else."
(d) "I vant to go home."
12. Who calls Carmen to tell her Katherine's helmet is off?
13. Who ends up sitting with Carmen's mother for most of her contractions?
14. Why isn't Christina ready to deliver in Chapter 23?
(a) She is too tired.
(b) She isn't due for another month.
(c) She wants David and Carmen to be there.
(d) She doesn't feel ready to push.
15. In Chapter 18, what does Carmen's mother demand of Carmen?
(a) To drive her home from the hospital.
(b) To name her unborn brother or sister.
(c) To know who Win is.
(d) To go to Williams College.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Irene?
2. Who leaves an answering machine message for Carmen in Chapter 17?
3. What does Lena see in herself as she draws?
4. In Chapter 21, how high is Bridget's fever?
5. At the end of Chapter 25, what does Carmen say she realizes?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)