|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Irene?
(a) The midwife.
(b) A nurse.
(c) Win's sister.
(d) David's secretary.
2. In Chapter 18, what does Effie admit to Lena?
(a) That she wants to go to art school herself.
(b) That she stained her favorite shirt.
(c) That she doesn't want her to go to art school.
(d) That she plans on moving out next year.
3. In this chapter, what conclusion does Bridget draw about her relationship with Eric?
(a) It is a waste of time.
(b) It is too complicated.
(c) It is worthless.
(d) It is one-sided.
4. In Chapter 22, why is Carmen's mother worried about her water breaking?
(a) She would ruin her clothes.
(b) Her due date isn't for another month.
(c) Her sister wants to be in town for the birth.
(d) She is afraid of labor.
5. In Chapter 20, what illness does Bridget suspect she has?
(a) The chickenpox.
(b) The flu.
(c) A sprained wrist.
(d) Strep throat.
6. What do the girls think about at the beach house when they meet at night?
(b) High school.
(c) The Pants.
(d) The future.
7. Why can't Bridget get any rest in her cabin in Chapter 21?
(a) She slept too much the day before.
(b) Because of the thunderstorm outside.
(c) She is worried.
(d) Her roommates are partying.
8. Where do Bridget and Eric go during their walk in Chapter 29?
(a) To the campfire.
(b) To the dock.
(c) To the bus stop.
(d) To the dining hall.
9. What piece of jewelry does Paul wear in Chapter 19?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A ring.
(d) An earring.
10. Who calls Tibby at the beach house?
(c) Her mother.
11. Why isn't Christina ready to deliver in Chapter 23?
(a) She doesn't feel ready to push.
(b) She isn't due for another month.
(c) She is too tired.
(d) She wants David and Carmen to be there.
12. Who does Carmen turn to for help getting into the college of her choice?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
13. In Chapter 22, how does Carmen end up tracking down David?
(a) By checking his calendar.
(b) By talking to a car rental agency.
(c) By looking up his phone records.
(d) By calling the police.
14. Who finds out they will be going to Greece in Chapter 28?
15. In the Epilogue, how will the pants continue to travel?
(a) In spirit.
(b) Through the mail.
(c) At college.
(d) They will give them to their little sisters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves an answering machine message for Carmen in Chapter 17?
2. In Chapter 24, where do Carmen and Win find David?
3. Who ends up sitting with Carmen's mother for most of her contractions?
4. Who calls Carmen to tell her Katherine's helmet is off?
5. What does Win tell Carmen and her mother in Chapter 18?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)