|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Tibby at the beach house?
(a) Her mother.
2. What gift does Carmen give at the beach house?
(a) A letter.
(b) Hair clips.
3. In this chapter, how does Carmen explain her "bad" side to Win?
(a) She says she is crazy.
(b) She says she is selfish.
(c) She says she is awful.
(d) She says she is worthless.
4. What gift does Bridget give at the beach house?
(c) Shoe laces.
5. In Chapter 17, what does Bridget think she wants most from Eric?
(a) For him to thank her.
(b) For him to love her.
(c) For him to leave her alone.
(d) For him to trust her.
6. What gift does Tibby give at the beach house?
7. In Chapter 28, what does Annik call Lena?
(a) A child.
(b) A newbie.
(c) A master.
(d) An artist.
8. Who finds out they will be going to Greece in Chapter 28?
9. In this chapter, what conclusion does Bridget draw about her relationship with Eric?
(a) It is one-sided.
(b) It is worthless.
(c) It is too complicated.
(d) It is a waste of time.
10. When Lena draws her father, what emotions does she end up seeing in him?
11. In Chapter 21, how high is Bridget's fever?
12. What is Carmen's big announcement in Chapter 27?
(a) That she bought a car.
(b) That she has a date with Win.
(c) That she got accepted to Harvard.
(d) That she found a new job.
13. In the Epilogue, how will the pants continue to travel?
(a) Through the mail.
(b) In spirit.
(c) At college.
(d) They will give them to their little sisters.
14. Why does Naughton not perform well during practice?
(a) He is looking at Bridget.
(b) He doesn't like practice.
(c) There isn't a challenge.
(d) He has too much time to think.
15. In Chapter 22, how does Carmen end up tracking down David?
(a) By looking up his phone records.
(b) By talking to a car rental agency.
(c) By calling the police.
(d) By checking his calendar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes a note in Chapter 28 reminding everyone about the beach trip?
2. In Chapter 27, what does Christina ask Tibby?
3. What happens to Tibby after she climbs down the tree in Chapter 21?
4. In Chapter 29, what do Bridget and Eric agree on?
5. What does Win tell Carmen and her mother in Chapter 18?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)