|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Eric take Bridget in Chapter 21?
(a) To the doctor.
(b) To the mall.
(c) To her house.
(d) To his cabin.
2. In this chapter, what conclusion does Bridget draw about her relationship with Eric?
(a) It is too complicated.
(b) It is worthless.
(c) It is one-sided.
(d) It is a waste of time.
3. In Chapter 25, where does Tibby leave a note for Carmen?
(a) In Carmen's coat pocket.
(b) With Win.
(c) Next to Christina's bed.
(d) On the Traveling Pants.
4. Why does Christina finally agree to give birth?
(a) The pain killers kick in.
(b) Tibby convinces her.
(c) They tell her she'll need a C-section.
(d) The nurses force her.
5. Who writes a note in Chapter 28 reminding everyone about the beach trip?
6. What is Carmen's big announcement in Chapter 27?
(a) That she found a new job.
(b) That she has a date with Win.
(c) That she got accepted to Harvard.
(d) That she bought a car.
7. In Chapter 20, what illness does Bridget suspect she has?
(a) Strep throat.
(b) The flu.
(c) A sprained wrist.
(d) The chickenpox.
8. In Chapter 28, what does Annik call Lena?
(a) A child.
(b) An artist.
(c) A newbie.
(d) A master.
9. What gift does Bridget give at the beach house?
(c) Shoe laces.
10. In Chapter 29, what does Eric say about Bridget?
(a) That she is too passionate.
(b) That she has great friends.
(c) That she is level-headed.
(d) That she has grown up a lot.
11. When Lena draws her father, what emotions does she end up seeing in him?
12. What does going to the restaurant in Chapter 20 make Valia say?
(a) "I vant you to leave."
(b) "I vant to go home."
(c) "I vant more wine."
(d) "I don't vant anything else."
13. What happened to Win's younger brother?
(a) He was kidnapped.
(b) He lives with his father in a different state.
(c) He died as a baby.
(d) He ran away.
14. In Chapter 29, what do Bridget and Eric agree on?
(a) That Kaya's feelings are probably hurt.
(b) That they were meant to be together.
(c) That the timing is wrong for them.
(d) That this year's camp was the best so far.
15. In this chapter, how does Carmen explain her "bad" side to Win?
(a) She says she is awful.
(b) She says she is crazy.
(c) She says she is worthless.
(d) She says she is selfish.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 19, who does Carmen say has been thinking about Lena?
2. Why does Tibby take Margaret out for dinner?
3. In Chapter 18 when Effie refers to "them", who does she mean?
4. Who ends up sitting with Carmen's mother for most of her contractions?
5. What does Win tell Carmen and her mother in Chapter 18?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)