|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does going to the restaurant in Chapter 20 make Valia say?
(a) "I vant to go home."
(b) "I vant more wine."
(c) "I vant you to leave."
(d) "I don't vant anything else."
2. How does Bridget's team win the final game at soccer camp?
(a) Because of a forfeit.
(b) The other team had injured players.
(c) They scored two points in the first half.
(d) In overtime.
3. In Chapter 29, what do Bridget and Eric agree on?
(a) That the timing is wrong for them.
(b) That Kaya's feelings are probably hurt.
(c) That this year's camp was the best so far.
(d) That they were meant to be together.
4. Where does Eric take Bridget in Chapter 21?
(a) To his cabin.
(b) To her house.
(c) To the doctor.
(d) To the mall.
5. Why does Tibby take Margaret out for dinner?
(a) To pay Margaret back for helping her.
(b) To celebrate Margaret's birthday.
(c) Because Brian asked her to.
(d) Because she lost a bet.
6. What gift does Carmen give at the beach house?
(a) Hair clips.
(d) A letter.
7. What does Christina name the baby?
8. In Chapter 21, what does Tibby associate with Katherine's fall?
(a) Falling apples.
(b) The hospital.
(c) Open windows.
9. What is the first thing the girls do when they get to the beach house?
(a) Start a bonfire.
(b) Make dinner.
(d) Go into the ocean.
10. In Chapter 17 when Bridget asks about Kaya, what does Eric change the subject to?
(a) The other campers.
(b) Bridget's friends.
(c) Bridget's choice of college.
11. What does Tibby feel makes the future real?
(a) That it becomes the past.
(b) That it doesn't go according to plan.
(c) That it is now.
(d) That is happens with or without friends.
12. In Chapter 21, how high is Bridget's fever?
13. Where did Kaya graduate from?
(d) Irving State.
14. What do the girls think about at the beach house when they meet at night?
(a) The future.
(b) High school.
(c) The Pants.
15. What does Carmen realize when she introduces Win to David?
(a) She is finally at peace with "Good Carmen."
(b) She doesn't know Win's last name.
(c) She's never introduced a boy to David.
(d) She really likes Win.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 23, why is Tibby scolded in the hospital?
2. In Chapter 22, how does Carmen end up tracking down David?
3. Why does Carmen think David's cell phone is dead in Chapter 22?
4. What does Bridget wear during her walk with Eric in Chapter 29?
5. What week is it at soccer camp in Chapter 27?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)