|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gift does Tibby give at the beach house?
2. What does going to the restaurant in Chapter 20 make Valia say?
(a) "I vant to go home."
(b) "I vant more wine."
(c) "I vant you to leave."
(d) "I don't vant anything else."
3. Where does Eric take Bridget in Chapter 21?
(a) To her house.
(b) To his cabin.
(c) To the doctor.
(d) To the mall.
4. Why do the girls exchange gifts at the beach house?
(a) To say goodbye.
(b) To celebrate a birthday.
(c) To re-gift old presents.
(d) To honor their mothers.
5. What does Tibby feel makes the future real?
(a) That it doesn't go according to plan.
(b) That is happens with or without friends.
(c) That it becomes the past.
(d) That it is now.
6. What happens at the end of Chapter 24?
(a) Tibby faints.
(b) Carmen and David rush into the hospital.
(c) Christina starts to push.
(d) Christina delivers her baby.
7. In the Epilogue, how will the pants continue to travel?
(a) In spirit.
(b) At college.
(c) Through the mail.
(d) They will give them to their little sisters.
8. How much does each girl need to pay toward their beach trip at the end of the summer?
(a) Sixty dollars.
(b) Eighty dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) One hundred dollars.
9. Where does Tibby know Margaret from?
(a) From the theater.
(b) From camp.
(c) From Brian.
(d) From the hospital.
10. Where do Bridget and Eric go during their walk in Chapter 29?
(a) To the dock.
(b) To the bus stop.
(c) To the campfire.
(d) To the dining hall.
11. What is Carmen's big announcement in Chapter 27?
(a) That she bought a car.
(b) That she has a date with Win.
(c) That she got accepted to Harvard.
(d) That she found a new job.
12. What does Lena's father say he realizes about her in Chapter 28?
(a) That her mind is strong.
(b) That her talent is real.
(c) That her drawings are great.
(d) That her plan is well thought out.
13. Who writes a note in Chapter 28 reminding everyone about the beach trip?
14. In Chapter 18 when Effie refers to "them", who does she mean?
(a) Lena's parents and Valia.
(b) Carmen and Tibby.
(c) Bridget and Eric.
(d) Win and the hospital staff.
15. What do the girls think about at the beach house when they meet at night?
(a) The Pants.
(c) The future.
(d) High school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Bridget tries to call her friends in Chapter 26?
2. What gift does Bridget give at the beach house?
3. How does Eric help Bridget when she is sick?
4. What gift does Carmen give at the beach house?
5. Who does Bridget send flowers and balloons to?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)