|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Kaya graduate from?
(a) Irving State.
2. Who does Carmen turn to for help getting into the college of her choice?
(b) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
3. How does Tibby feel when she sees Katherine's helmet?
4. What gift does Lena give at the beach house?
5. In Chapter 17, what does Bridget think she wants most from Eric?
(a) For him to love her.
(b) For him to trust her.
(c) For him to thank her.
(d) For him to leave her alone.
6. What happened to Win's younger brother?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He lives with his father in a different state.
(c) He died as a baby.
(d) He was kidnapped.
7. When Lena draws her father, what emotions does she end up seeing in him?
8. Why can't Bridget get any rest in her cabin in Chapter 21?
(a) Her roommates are partying.
(b) She is worried.
(c) She slept too much the day before.
(d) Because of the thunderstorm outside.
9. What gift does Bridget give at the beach house?
(b) Shoe laces.
10. In this chapter, how does Carmen explain her "bad" side to Win?
(a) She says she is crazy.
(b) She says she is selfish.
(c) She says she is awful.
(d) She says she is worthless.
11. Who leaves an answering machine message for Carmen in Chapter 17?
(d) Her father.
12. In this chapter, what happens between Carmen and Win?
(a) They agree to stop talking to each other.
(b) They have a fight.
(c) They go out to eat.
(d) They kiss.
13. Why is Carmen's mother at the hospital in Chapter 18?
(a) Because of premature labor.
(b) For a birth class.
(c) Because she sprained her wrist.
(d) For a job interview.
14. What type of restaurant do Carmen and Valia go to in Chapter 20?
(a) A Mediterranean restaurant.
(b) An Italian restaurant.
(c) A French restaurant.
(d) A Mexican restaurant.
15. Who calls Carmen to tell her Katherine's helmet is off?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, what do Carmen and Valia drink with their meal?
2. What do the girls think about at the beach house when they meet at night?
3. In Chapter 18, what does Effie admit to Lena?
4. What happens when Carmen calls David in Chapter 22?
5. How does Eric help Bridget when she is sick?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)