|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Win tell Carmen and her mother in Chapter 18?
(a) That they could be sisters.
(b) That they are both funny.
(c) That they make a good team.
(d) That they look alike.
2. In this chapter, what conclusion does Bridget draw about her relationship with Eric?
(a) It is one-sided.
(b) It is a waste of time.
(c) It is too complicated.
(d) It is worthless.
3. In Chapter 20, what do Carmen and Valia drink with their meal?
(d) Sparkling water.
4. What happened to Win's younger brother?
(a) He died as a baby.
(b) He was kidnapped.
(c) He lives with his father in a different state.
(d) He ran away.
5. In Chapter 24, what is Tibby wearing?
(a) Her work clothes.
(b) A plaid skirt.
(c) Hospital scrubs.
(d) The Traveling Pants.
6. Why do the girls exchange gifts at the beach house?
(a) To say goodbye.
(b) To honor their mothers.
(c) To celebrate a birthday.
(d) To re-gift old presents.
7. Where does Carmen finally decide to go to college?
(a) Boston College.
(c) Williams College.
(d) University of Maryland.
8. When Lena draws her father, what emotions does she end up seeing in him?
9. What gift does Bridget give at the beach house?
(c) Shoe laces.
10. Where does Bridget decide to place Naughton in the final game?
(d) On the bench.
11. How much does each girl need to pay toward their beach trip at the end of the summer?
(a) One hundred dollars.
(b) Sixty dollars.
(c) Eighty dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
12. Who does Bridget send flowers and balloons to?
13. In Chapter 25, where does Tibby leave a note for Carmen?
(a) In Carmen's coat pocket.
(b) With Win.
(c) Next to Christina's bed.
(d) On the Traveling Pants.
14. In Chapter 29, what does Eric say about Bridget?
(a) That she is level-headed.
(b) That she has great friends.
(c) That she is too passionate.
(d) That she has grown up a lot.
15. In Chapter 17 when Bridget asks about Kaya, what does Eric change the subject to?
(a) Bridget's friends.
(c) Bridget's choice of college.
(d) The other campers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bridget and Eric go during their walk in Chapter 29?
2. Where does Eric take Bridget in Chapter 21?
3. What week is it at soccer camp in Chapter 27?
4. What does Carmen realize when she introduces Win to David?
5. In Chapter 28, what does Annik call Lena?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)