|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 29, what do Bridget and Eric agree on?
(a) That the timing is wrong for them.
(b) That they were meant to be together.
(c) That this year's camp was the best so far.
(d) That Kaya's feelings are probably hurt.
2. What happens at the end of Chapter 24?
(a) Christina delivers her baby.
(b) Carmen and David rush into the hospital.
(c) Tibby faints.
(d) Christina starts to push.
3. Who is Irene?
(a) The midwife.
(b) David's secretary.
(c) Win's sister.
(d) A nurse.
4. What does Lena's father say he realizes about her in Chapter 28?
(a) That her drawings are great.
(b) That her talent is real.
(c) That her plan is well thought out.
(d) That her mind is strong.
5. How does Bridget's team win the final game at soccer camp?
(a) The other team had injured players.
(b) Because of a forfeit.
(c) They scored two points in the first half.
(d) In overtime.
6. Why does Tibby take Margaret out for dinner?
(a) Because Brian asked her to.
(b) Because she lost a bet.
(c) To pay Margaret back for helping her.
(d) To celebrate Margaret's birthday.
7. What gift does Bridget give at the beach house?
(c) Shoe laces.
8. What gift does Carmen give at the beach house?
(c) A letter.
(d) Hair clips.
9. Who writes a note in Chapter 28 reminding everyone about the beach trip?
10. In Chapter 19, who does Carmen say has been thinking about Lena?
11. Who ends up sitting with Carmen's mother for most of her contractions?
12. Where does Tibby know Margaret from?
(a) From the hospital.
(b) From camp.
(c) From Brian.
(d) From the theater.
13. In the Epilogue, how will the pants continue to travel?
(a) At college.
(b) They will give them to their little sisters.
(c) In spirit.
(d) Through the mail.
14. What does Lena see in herself as she draws?
(a) Someone who is fearful.
(b) Someone who is angry.
(c) Someone who is worried.
(d) Someone who is waiting.
15. Why is Carmen pulled over in Chapter 24?
(a) For swerving.
(b) For expired plates.
(c) For broken brake lights.
(d) For speeding.
Short Answer Questions
1. In this chapter, what happens between Carmen and Win?
2. In Chapter 25, where does Tibby leave a note for Carmen?
3. In Chapter 24, what is Tibby wearing?
4. When Lena draws Valia, what emotion does she see?
5. What does Tibby feel makes the future real?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)