|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Irene?
(a) The midwife.
(b) David's secretary.
(c) Win's sister.
(d) A nurse.
2. Why can't Carmen's father borrow her phone charger?
(a) Carmen is mad at her father.
(b) He broke it the last time he borrowed it.
(c) It is in her purse.
(d) They have different phones.
3. Why can't Bridget get any rest in her cabin in Chapter 21?
(a) Her roommates are partying.
(b) Because of the thunderstorm outside.
(c) She slept too much the day before.
(d) She is worried.
4. In Chapter 20, where does Carmen feel Valia needs to go?
(a) To Italy.
(b) To Florida.
(c) To England.
(d) To Greece.
5. In this chapter, what happens between Carmen and Win?
(a) They have a fight.
(b) They agree to stop talking to each other.
(c) They kiss.
(d) They go out to eat.
6. Where does Eric take Bridget in Chapter 21?
(a) To her house.
(b) To his cabin.
(c) To the mall.
(d) To the doctor.
7. In Chapter 17 when Bridget asks about Kaya, what does Eric change the subject to?
(a) The other campers.
(c) Bridget's choice of college.
(d) Bridget's friends.
8. What happens to Tibby after she climbs down the tree in Chapter 21?
(a) She realizes she is late for work.
(b) She realizes she is locked out of the house.
(c) She climbs back up the tree.
(d) She trips on a rock.
9. Why isn't Christina ready to deliver in Chapter 23?
(a) She isn't due for another month.
(b) She doesn't feel ready to push.
(c) She is too tired.
(d) She wants David and Carmen to be there.
10. In this chapter, how does Carmen explain her "bad" side to Win?
(a) She says she is worthless.
(b) She says she is selfish.
(c) She says she is crazy.
(d) She says she is awful.
11. Why is Carmen pulled over in Chapter 24?
(a) For speeding.
(b) For swerving.
(c) For expired plates.
(d) For broken brake lights.
12. What gift does Tibby give at the beach house?
13. What piece of jewelry does Paul wear in Chapter 19?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A ring.
(d) An earring.
14. In Chapter 29, what does Eric say about Bridget?
(a) That she has great friends.
(b) That she has grown up a lot.
(c) That she is level-headed.
(d) That she is too passionate.
15. Who calls Tibby at the beach house?
(a) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 23, why is Tibby scolded in the hospital?
2. How much does each girl need to pay toward their beach trip at the end of the summer?
3. What does Lena see in herself as she draws?
4. What do the girls think about at the beach house when they meet at night?
5. Where does Carmen finally decide to go to college?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)