|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this chapter, what happens between Carmen and Win?
(a) They have a fight.
(b) They kiss.
(c) They go out to eat.
(d) They agree to stop talking to each other.
2. In Chapter 22, why is Carmen's mother worried about her water breaking?
(a) She would ruin her clothes.
(b) She is afraid of labor.
(c) Her sister wants to be in town for the birth.
(d) Her due date isn't for another month.
3. Where does Eric take Bridget in Chapter 21?
(a) To the doctor.
(b) To the mall.
(c) To his cabin.
(d) To her house.
4. Who does Bridget send flowers and balloons to?
5. In Chapter 25, where does Tibby leave a note for Carmen?
(a) Next to Christina's bed.
(b) On the Traveling Pants.
(c) With Win.
(d) In Carmen's coat pocket.
6. Where do Bridget and Eric go during their walk in Chapter 29?
(a) To the bus stop.
(b) To the dock.
(c) To the campfire.
(d) To the dining hall.
7. In Chapter 18 when Effie refers to "them", who does she mean?
(a) Win and the hospital staff.
(b) Carmen and Tibby.
(c) Lena's parents and Valia.
(d) Bridget and Eric.
8. What does Tibby tell Carmen in her note in Chapter 25?
(a) To hug her baby brother.
(b) To buy Win a gift.
(c) To create memories.
(d) To have a party.
9. What does Christina name the baby?
10. Who does Carmen turn to for help getting into the college of her choice?
(a) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
11. In Chapter 28, what does Annik call Lena?
(a) A newbie.
(b) An artist.
(c) A master.
(d) A child.
12. What does Win reveal to Carmen?
(a) That he has a girlfriend.
(b) That he doesn't like her.
(c) That he is "Bad Win".
(d) That he was once fat.
13. What is the first thing the girls do when they get to the beach house?
(a) Make dinner.
(b) Go into the ocean.
(c) Start a bonfire.
14. When Lena draws Valia, what emotion does she see?
15. In the Epilogue, how will the pants continue to travel?
(a) In spirit.
(b) They will give them to their little sisters.
(c) At college.
(d) Through the mail.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, what illness does Bridget suspect she has?
2. What gift does Bridget give at the beach house?
3. In Chapter 17, what does Bridget think she wants most from Eric?
4. What happens when Bridget tries to call her friends in Chapter 26?
5. How does Tibby help Christina handle the pain?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)