|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tibby feel makes the future real?
(a) That it becomes the past.
(b) That it doesn't go according to plan.
(c) That it is now.
(d) That is happens with or without friends.
2. How does Tibby feel when she sees Katherine's helmet?
3. What does Valia want to take with her to Greece?
(a) A poem of Ari's.
(b) Annik's phone number.
(c) A picture of Carmen.
(d) A copy of Lena's sketch.
4. What gift does Lena give at the beach house?
5. Who is Irene?
(a) The midwife.
(b) David's secretary.
(c) Win's sister.
(d) A nurse.
6. In Chapter 20, where does Carmen feel Valia needs to go?
(a) To Florida.
(b) To Greece.
(c) To Italy.
(d) To England.
7. Where do Bridget and Eric go during their walk in Chapter 29?
(a) To the dining hall.
(b) To the dock.
(c) To the bus stop.
(d) To the campfire.
8. Who calls Carmen to tell her Katherine's helmet is off?
9. In Chapter 19, who does Carmen say has been thinking about Lena?
10. Who finds out they will be going to Greece in Chapter 28?
11. What gift does Bridget give at the beach house?
(b) Shoe laces.
12. Who writes a note in Chapter 28 reminding everyone about the beach trip?
13. In Chapter 29, what does Eric say about Bridget?
(a) That she has grown up a lot.
(b) That she has great friends.
(c) That she is level-headed.
(d) That she is too passionate.
14. When Lena draws her father, what emotions does she end up seeing in him?
15. In Chapter 28, why does Bridget say she is disappointed with Eric?
(a) For ignoring her.
(b) For losing the game.
(c) For having a girlfriend.
(d) For leaving camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 22, why is Carmen's mother worried about her water breaking?
2. What happens when Carmen calls David in Chapter 22?
3. At the end of Chapter 25, what does Carmen say she realizes?
4. Why can't Carmen's father borrow her phone charger?
5. Why does Tibby take Margaret out for dinner?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)