|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Tibby after she climbs down the tree in Chapter 21?
(a) She climbs back up the tree.
(b) She trips on a rock.
(c) She realizes she is locked out of the house.
(d) She realizes she is late for work.
2. In this chapter, how does Carmen explain her "bad" side to Win?
(a) She says she is worthless.
(b) She says she is awful.
(c) She says she is selfish.
(d) She says she is crazy.
3. Who finds out they will be going to Greece in Chapter 28?
4. In the Epilogue, how will the pants continue to travel?
(a) In spirit.
(b) Through the mail.
(c) At college.
(d) They will give them to their little sisters.
5. When Lena draws her father, what emotions does she end up seeing in him?
6. In Chapter 28, why does Bridget say she is disappointed with Eric?
(a) For ignoring her.
(b) For leaving camp.
(c) For losing the game.
(d) For having a girlfriend.
7. In Chapter 29, what does Eric say about Bridget?
(a) That she is too passionate.
(b) That she is level-headed.
(c) That she has grown up a lot.
(d) That she has great friends.
8. What does Lena do when she finishes drawing Valia?
(a) Gives her a hug.
(b) Kisses her on the head.
(c) Nods knowingly at her.
(d) Shakes her hand.
9. Why does Naughton not perform well during practice?
(a) He has too much time to think.
(b) He is looking at Bridget.
(c) There isn't a challenge.
(d) He doesn't like practice.
10. What type of restaurant do Carmen and Valia go to in Chapter 20?
(a) A Mediterranean restaurant.
(b) A Mexican restaurant.
(c) An Italian restaurant.
(d) A French restaurant.
11. What does Win tell Carmen and her mother in Chapter 18?
(a) That they are both funny.
(b) That they look alike.
(c) That they make a good team.
(d) That they could be sisters.
12. Why isn't Christina ready to deliver in Chapter 23?
(a) She wants David and Carmen to be there.
(b) She is too tired.
(c) She isn't due for another month.
(d) She doesn't feel ready to push.
13. What piece of jewelry does Paul wear in Chapter 19?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A ring.
(c) An earring.
(d) A necklace.
14. In this chapter, what happens between Carmen and Win?
(a) They kiss.
(b) They go out to eat.
(c) They agree to stop talking to each other.
(d) They have a fight.
15. What does Carmen realize when she introduces Win to David?
(a) She is finally at peace with "Good Carmen."
(b) She doesn't know Win's last name.
(c) She's never introduced a boy to David.
(d) She really likes Win.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Tibby at the beach house?
2. What does going to the restaurant in Chapter 20 make Valia say?
3. Why can't Carmen's father borrow her phone charger?
4. What do the girls think about at the beach house when they meet at night?
5. What does Eric do at the end of Chapter 21?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)