|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why isn't Christina ready to deliver in Chapter 23?
(a) She is too tired.
(b) She isn't due for another month.
(c) She doesn't feel ready to push.
(d) She wants David and Carmen to be there.
2. In Chapter 18 when Effie refers to "them", who does she mean?
(a) Carmen and Tibby.
(b) Win and the hospital staff.
(c) Lena's parents and Valia.
(d) Bridget and Eric.
3. Where do Bridget and Eric go during their walk in Chapter 29?
(a) To the dining hall.
(b) To the bus stop.
(c) To the dock.
(d) To the campfire.
4. Who does Bridget send flowers and balloons to?
5. Why does Tibby take Margaret out for dinner?
(a) To pay Margaret back for helping her.
(b) Because Brian asked her to.
(c) To celebrate Margaret's birthday.
(d) Because she lost a bet.
6. How does Lena draw herself?
(a) With a dog by her.
(b) In the Traveling Pants.
(c) In a dress.
(d) With her mother in the background.
7. What do the girls think about at the beach house when they meet at night?
(a) The Pants.
(b) The future.
(c) High school.
8. In Chapter 20, where does Carmen feel Valia needs to go?
(a) To Italy.
(b) To England.
(c) To Greece.
(d) To Florida.
9. In Chapter 21, what does Tibby associate with Katherine's fall?
(a) The hospital.
(b) Open windows.
(d) Falling apples.
10. In Chapter 27, what does Christina ask Tibby?
(a) To give her a ride home.
(b) To name the baby.
(c) To be the baby's godmother.
(d) To be her babysitter.
11. In Chapter 24, where do Carmen and Win find David?
(a) At a used car lot.
(b) At his mother's house.
(c) At a mall.
(d) At a meeting.
12. What does Lena's father say he realizes about her in Chapter 28?
(a) That her plan is well thought out.
(b) That her drawings are great.
(c) That her talent is real.
(d) That her mind is strong.
13. In Chapter 22, why is Carmen's mother worried about her water breaking?
(a) She is afraid of labor.
(b) Her due date isn't for another month.
(c) She would ruin her clothes.
(d) Her sister wants to be in town for the birth.
14. In Chapter 24, what is Tibby wearing?
(a) The Traveling Pants.
(b) Hospital scrubs.
(c) A plaid skirt.
(d) Her work clothes.
15. Who is Irene?
(a) The midwife.
(b) A nurse.
(c) Win's sister.
(d) David's secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lena draws Valia, what emotion does she see?
2. What does Lena do when she finishes drawing Valia?
3. What does Tibby tell Carmen in her note in Chapter 25?
4. What does Win reveal to Carmen?
5. What does Win tell Carmen and her mother in Chapter 18?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)