|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tibby feel makes the future real?
(a) That it becomes the past.
(b) That it is now.
(c) That is happens with or without friends.
(d) That it doesn't go according to plan.
2. What happens when Carmen calls David in Chapter 22?
(a) He hangs up on her.
(b) He says he will be running late.
(c) She has to leave a message.
(d) He says he can't make it to the hospital at all.
3. Why can't Bridget get any rest in her cabin in Chapter 21?
(a) She is worried.
(b) Because of the thunderstorm outside.
(c) Her roommates are partying.
(d) She slept too much the day before.
4. What gift does Bridget give at the beach house?
(b) Shoe laces.
5. In this chapter, how does Carmen explain her "bad" side to Win?
(a) She says she is awful.
(b) She says she is selfish.
(c) She says she is worthless.
(d) She says she is crazy.
6. Where does Bridget decide to place Naughton in the final game?
(c) On the bench.
7. Why does Naughton not perform well during practice?
(a) There isn't a challenge.
(b) He doesn't like practice.
(c) He is looking at Bridget.
(d) He has too much time to think.
8. In Chapter 20, where does Carmen feel Valia needs to go?
(a) To England.
(b) To Greece.
(c) To Italy.
(d) To Florida.
9. What does Win reveal to Carmen?
(a) That he has a girlfriend.
(b) That he doesn't like her.
(c) That he was once fat.
(d) That he is "Bad Win".
10. What does going to the restaurant in Chapter 20 make Valia say?
(a) "I vant more wine."
(b) "I vant you to leave."
(c) "I vant to go home."
(d) "I don't vant anything else."
11. In Chapter 22, why is Carmen's mother worried about her water breaking?
(a) She would ruin her clothes.
(b) She is afraid of labor.
(c) Her due date isn't for another month.
(d) Her sister wants to be in town for the birth.
12. In this chapter, what conclusion does Bridget draw about her relationship with Eric?
(a) It is a waste of time.
(b) It is one-sided.
(c) It is worthless.
(d) It is too complicated.
13. Where did Kaya graduate from?
(a) Irving State.
14. Why do the girls exchange gifts at the beach house?
(a) To re-gift old presents.
(b) To celebrate a birthday.
(c) To say goodbye.
(d) To honor their mothers.
15. In Chapter 17 when Bridget asks about Kaya, what does Eric change the subject to?
(a) Bridget's choice of college.
(b) The other campers.
(d) Bridget's friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Win tell Carmen and her mother in Chapter 18?
2. What does Bridget wear during her walk with Eric in Chapter 29?
3. When Lena draws her father, what emotions does she end up seeing in him?
4. In Chapter 28, what does Annik call Lena?
5. What does Christina name the baby?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)