|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tibby feel when she sees Katherine's helmet?
2. In this chapter, how does Carmen explain her "bad" side to Win?
(a) She says she is selfish.
(b) She says she is worthless.
(c) She says she is crazy.
(d) She says she is awful.
3. In Chapter 24, what is Tibby wearing?
(a) A plaid skirt.
(b) Hospital scrubs.
(c) The Traveling Pants.
(d) Her work clothes.
4. Who calls Carmen to tell her Katherine's helmet is off?
5. Why does Naughton not perform well during practice?
(a) There isn't a challenge.
(b) He doesn't like practice.
(c) He is looking at Bridget.
(d) He has too much time to think.
6. In Chapter 22, how does Carmen end up tracking down David?
(a) By looking up his phone records.
(b) By calling the police.
(c) By talking to a car rental agency.
(d) By checking his calendar.
7. What does Bridget wear during her walk with Eric in Chapter 29?
(a) Her black skirt.
(b) A camp t-shirt.
(c) The Traveling Pants.
(d) A red dress.
8. In Chapter 17, what does Bridget think she wants most from Eric?
(a) For him to thank her.
(b) For him to leave her alone.
(c) For him to trust her.
(d) For him to love her.
9. How does Tibby help Christina handle the pain?
(a) Tibby gets a nurse to bring pain killers.
(b) Tibby tells jokes to Christina.
(c) Tibby offers her hand for Christina to squeeze.
(d) Tibby sings to Christina.
10. What does Tibby feel makes the future real?
(a) That is happens with or without friends.
(b) That it doesn't go according to plan.
(c) That it becomes the past.
(d) That it is now.
11. Where does Tibby go with Brian in Chapter 26?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To the pool.
(c) To the mall.
(d) To her house.
12. Why does Tibby take Margaret out for dinner?
(a) Because Brian asked her to.
(b) To celebrate Margaret's birthday.
(c) To pay Margaret back for helping her.
(d) Because she lost a bet.
13. What is the first thing the girls do when they get to the beach house?
(a) Start a bonfire.
(b) Make dinner.
(c) Go into the ocean.
14. In Chapter 20, what illness does Bridget suspect she has?
(a) A sprained wrist.
(b) The flu.
(c) The chickenpox.
(d) Strep throat.
15. Who ends up sitting with Carmen's mother for most of her contractions?
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift does Carmen give at the beach house?
2. What happens when Bridget tries to call her friends in Chapter 26?
3. In the Epilogue, how will the pants continue to travel?
4. How does Lena draw herself?
5. Who does Carmen turn to for help getting into the college of her choice?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)