|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bridget wear during her walk with Eric in Chapter 29?
(a) A red dress.
(b) A camp t-shirt.
(c) The Traveling Pants.
(d) Her black skirt.
2. What type of restaurant do Carmen and Valia go to in Chapter 20?
(a) A Mediterranean restaurant.
(b) An Italian restaurant.
(c) A French restaurant.
(d) A Mexican restaurant.
3. In Chapter 24, what is Tibby wearing?
(a) The Traveling Pants.
(b) A plaid skirt.
(c) Hospital scrubs.
(d) Her work clothes.
4. What does Tibby feel makes the future real?
(a) That it becomes the past.
(b) That it is now.
(c) That it doesn't go according to plan.
(d) That is happens with or without friends.
5. In Chapter 18, what does Carmen's mother demand of Carmen?
(a) To go to Williams College.
(b) To drive her home from the hospital.
(c) To name her unborn brother or sister.
(d) To know who Win is.
6. Who does Carmen turn to for help getting into the college of her choice?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
7. In Chapter 29, what does Eric say about Bridget?
(a) That she is too passionate.
(b) That she has great friends.
(c) That she is level-headed.
(d) That she has grown up a lot.
8. In Chapter 18 when Effie refers to "them", who does she mean?
(a) Lena's parents and Valia.
(b) Bridget and Eric.
(c) Win and the hospital staff.
(d) Carmen and Tibby.
9. Who writes a note in Chapter 28 reminding everyone about the beach trip?
10. Why can't Bridget get any rest in her cabin in Chapter 21?
(a) Because of the thunderstorm outside.
(b) She is worried.
(c) Her roommates are partying.
(d) She slept too much the day before.
11. What gift does Lena give at the beach house?
12. What does Lena see in herself as she draws?
(a) Someone who is angry.
(b) Someone who is waiting.
(c) Someone who is fearful.
(d) Someone who is worried.
13. What does Tibby tell Carmen in her note in Chapter 25?
(a) To hug her baby brother.
(b) To have a party.
(c) To create memories.
(d) To buy Win a gift.
14. Why can't Carmen's father borrow her phone charger?
(a) He broke it the last time he borrowed it.
(b) They have different phones.
(c) It is in her purse.
(d) Carmen is mad at her father.
15. At the end of Chapter 25, what does Carmen say she realizes?
(a) That she is the best big sister.
(b) That she is "Good Carmen."
(c) That she is a very good friend.
(d) That she should get something from David.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Carmen think David's cell phone is dead in Chapter 22?
2. Who ends up sitting with Carmen's mother for most of her contractions?
3. What is Carmen's big announcement in Chapter 27?
4. In Chapter 21, what does Tibby associate with Katherine's fall?
5. What does Lena do when she finishes drawing Valia?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)