|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lena draws her father, what emotions does she end up seeing in him?
2. What happens to Tibby after she climbs down the tree in Chapter 21?
(a) She realizes she is late for work.
(b) She realizes she is locked out of the house.
(c) She trips on a rock.
(d) She climbs back up the tree.
3. Why isn't Christina ready to deliver in Chapter 23?
(a) She is too tired.
(b) She wants David and Carmen to be there.
(c) She isn't due for another month.
(d) She doesn't feel ready to push.
4. When Lena draws Valia, what emotion does she see?
5. How does Lena draw herself?
(a) With her mother in the background.
(b) In a dress.
(c) In the Traveling Pants.
(d) With a dog by her.
6. What does Christina name the baby?
7. What gift does Carmen give at the beach house?
(b) A letter.
(d) Hair clips.
8. In Chapter 18 when Effie refers to "them", who does she mean?
(a) Bridget and Eric.
(b) Win and the hospital staff.
(c) Carmen and Tibby.
(d) Lena's parents and Valia.
9. In Chapter 29, what does Eric say about Bridget?
(a) That she is level-headed.
(b) That she is too passionate.
(c) That she has great friends.
(d) That she has grown up a lot.
10. Who is Irene?
(a) A nurse.
(b) The midwife.
(c) Win's sister.
(d) David's secretary.
11. Who does Bridget send flowers and balloons to?
12. In Chapter 28, why does Bridget say she is disappointed with Eric?
(a) For leaving camp.
(b) For ignoring her.
(c) For having a girlfriend.
(d) For losing the game.
13. What does Tibby tell Carmen in her note in Chapter 25?
(a) To buy Win a gift.
(b) To create memories.
(c) To hug her baby brother.
(d) To have a party.
14. When Lena draws her father, what emotion does she want to find in him?
15. What does Carmen realize when she introduces Win to David?
(a) She doesn't know Win's last name.
(b) She is finally at peace with "Good Carmen."
(c) She really likes Win.
(d) She's never introduced a boy to David.
Short Answer Questions
1. In this chapter, what happens between Carmen and Win?
2. Who ends up sitting with Carmen's mother for most of her contractions?
3. Why do the girls exchange gifts at the beach house?
4. What does Lena do when she finishes drawing Valia?
5. In Chapter 22, why is Carmen's mother worried about her water breaking?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)