Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bridget send flowers and balloons to?
2. What gift does Lena give at the beach house?
3. Where does Bridget decide to place Naughton in the final game?
(c) On the bench.
4. What happens when Bridget tries to call her friends in Chapter 26?
(a) No one answers.
(b) Her cell phone dies.
(c) They are too busy to talk.
(d) She is interrupted by an emergency.
5. In Chapter 20, what illness does Bridget suspect she has?
(a) The chickenpox.
(b) Strep throat.
(c) The flu.
(d) A sprained wrist.
6. How much does each girl need to pay toward their beach trip at the end of the summer?
(a) One hundred dollars.
(b) Sixty dollars.
(c) Eighty dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
7. Where do Bridget and Eric go during their walk in Chapter 29?
(a) To the dining hall.
(b) To the bus stop.
(c) To the campfire.
(d) To the dock.
8. What gift does Carmen give at the beach house?
(b) Hair clips.
(c) A letter.
9. Why does Carmen think David's cell phone is dead in Chapter 22?
(a) He didn't get to use her charger.
(b) He never remembers to charge his phone.
(c) His battery is old.
(d) His phone cut off during their call.
10. In this chapter, what happens between Carmen and Win?
(a) They agree to stop talking to each other.
(b) They go out to eat.
(c) They have a fight.
(d) They kiss.
11. In Chapter 28, why does Bridget say she is disappointed with Eric?
(a) For leaving camp.
(b) For having a girlfriend.
(c) For ignoring her.
(d) For losing the game.
12. In this chapter, how does Carmen explain her "bad" side to Win?
(a) She says she is selfish.
(b) She says she is crazy.
(c) She says she is worthless.
(d) She says she is awful.
13. What does Eric do at the end of Chapter 21?
(a) Calls Lena and Carmen.
(b) Calls Bridget's father.
(c) Leaves his cabin.
(d) Hugs Bridget.
14. What does Christina name the baby?
15. In Chapter 21, what does Tibby associate with Katherine's fall?
(a) The hospital.
(c) Open windows.
(d) Falling apples.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Carmen calls David in Chapter 22?
2. In Chapter 19, who does Carmen say has been thinking about Lena?
3. Why can't Bridget get any rest in her cabin in Chapter 21?
4. In Chapter 22, why is Carmen's mother worried about her water breaking?
5. Who leaves an answering machine message for Carmen in Chapter 17?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)