|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Bridget get any rest in her cabin in Chapter 21?
(a) Her roommates are partying.
(b) Because of the thunderstorm outside.
(c) She slept too much the day before.
(d) She is worried.
2. When Lena draws her father, what emotion does she want to find in him?
3. Who leaves an answering machine message for Carmen in Chapter 17?
(d) Her father.
4. What does Eric do at the end of Chapter 21?
(a) Calls Bridget's father.
(b) Hugs Bridget.
(c) Calls Lena and Carmen.
(d) Leaves his cabin.
5. What happens to Tibby after she climbs down the tree in Chapter 21?
(a) She realizes she is locked out of the house.
(b) She trips on a rock.
(c) She climbs back up the tree.
(d) She realizes she is late for work.
6. Why does Christina finally agree to give birth?
(a) Tibby convinces her.
(b) They tell her she'll need a C-section.
(c) The pain killers kick in.
(d) The nurses force her.
7. What does Carmen realize when she introduces Win to David?
(a) She is finally at peace with "Good Carmen."
(b) She really likes Win.
(c) She's never introduced a boy to David.
(d) She doesn't know Win's last name.
8. In Chapter 18, what does Carmen's mother demand of Carmen?
(a) To drive her home from the hospital.
(b) To know who Win is.
(c) To name her unborn brother or sister.
(d) To go to Williams College.
9. In Chapter 29, what does Eric say about Bridget?
(a) That she has great friends.
(b) That she has grown up a lot.
(c) That she is level-headed.
(d) That she is too passionate.
10. What does Lena's father say he realizes about her in Chapter 28?
(a) That her talent is real.
(b) That her mind is strong.
(c) That her plan is well thought out.
(d) That her drawings are great.
11. In Chapter 22, why is Carmen's mother worried about her water breaking?
(a) Her due date isn't for another month.
(b) Her sister wants to be in town for the birth.
(c) She is afraid of labor.
(d) She would ruin her clothes.
12. How does Bridget's team win the final game at soccer camp?
(a) Because of a forfeit.
(b) They scored two points in the first half.
(c) The other team had injured players.
(d) In overtime.
13. Where does Tibby go with Brian in Chapter 26?
(a) To the pool.
(b) To the mall.
(c) To her house.
(d) To the hospital.
14. What happens at the end of Chapter 24?
(a) Carmen and David rush into the hospital.
(b) Tibby faints.
(c) Christina starts to push.
(d) Christina delivers her baby.
15. Where does Tibby know Margaret from?
(a) From camp.
(b) From the theater.
(c) From Brian.
(d) From the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Tibby at the beach house?
2. What type of restaurant do Carmen and Valia go to in Chapter 20?
3. In this chapter, what conclusion does Bridget draw about her relationship with Eric?
4. Where did Kaya graduate from?
5. What does Lena do when she finishes drawing Valia?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)