|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Christina finally agree to give birth?
(a) The nurses force her.
(b) Tibby convinces her.
(c) The pain killers kick in.
(d) They tell her she'll need a C-section.
2. In Chapter 24, what is Tibby wearing?
(a) A plaid skirt.
(b) The Traveling Pants.
(c) Hospital scrubs.
(d) Her work clothes.
3. In this chapter, what happens between Carmen and Win?
(a) They agree to stop talking to each other.
(b) They go out to eat.
(c) They have a fight.
(d) They kiss.
4. Why is Carmen's mother at the hospital in Chapter 18?
(a) For a birth class.
(b) Because she sprained her wrist.
(c) Because of premature labor.
(d) For a job interview.
5. What does Lena's father say he realizes about her in Chapter 28?
(a) That her talent is real.
(b) That her plan is well thought out.
(c) That her drawings are great.
(d) That her mind is strong.
6. Where does Bridget decide to place Naughton in the final game?
(b) On the bench.
7. In Chapter 17 when Bridget asks about Kaya, what does Eric change the subject to?
(b) Bridget's friends.
(c) The other campers.
(d) Bridget's choice of college.
8. How much does each girl need to pay toward their beach trip at the end of the summer?
(a) Eighty dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) Sixty dollars.
9. Why can't Bridget get any rest in her cabin in Chapter 21?
(a) She is worried.
(b) Her roommates are partying.
(c) Because of the thunderstorm outside.
(d) She slept too much the day before.
10. Why do the girls exchange gifts at the beach house?
(a) To honor their mothers.
(b) To re-gift old presents.
(c) To say goodbye.
(d) To celebrate a birthday.
11. Where does Eric take Bridget in Chapter 21?
(a) To the mall.
(b) To his cabin.
(c) To her house.
(d) To the doctor.
12. What is Carmen's big announcement in Chapter 27?
(a) That she got accepted to Harvard.
(b) That she found a new job.
(c) That she bought a car.
(d) That she has a date with Win.
13. What gift does Bridget give at the beach house?
(a) Shoe laces.
14. What is the first thing the girls do when they get to the beach house?
(a) Make dinner.
(b) Go into the ocean.
(c) Start a bonfire.
15. What does Lena see in herself as she draws?
(a) Someone who is worried.
(b) Someone who is fearful.
(c) Someone who is waiting.
(d) Someone who is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Carmen finally decide to go to college?
2. What type of restaurant do Carmen and Valia go to in Chapter 20?
3. Where does Tibby go with Brian in Chapter 26?
4. How does Lena draw herself?
5. What does Bridget wear during her walk with Eric in Chapter 29?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)