|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 28, why does Bridget say she is disappointed with Eric?
(a) For losing the game.
(b) For ignoring her.
(c) For having a girlfriend.
(d) For leaving camp.
2. How does Bridget's team win the final game at soccer camp?
(a) In overtime.
(b) They scored two points in the first half.
(c) Because of a forfeit.
(d) The other team had injured players.
3. In Chapter 23, why is Tibby scolded in the hospital?
(a) For spilling coffee.
(b) For using her cell phone.
(c) For panicking in front of a pregnant woman.
(d) For stealing gauze.
4. Who calls Carmen to tell her Katherine's helmet is off?
5. In Chapter 28, what does Annik call Lena?
(a) A master.
(b) A newbie.
(c) An artist.
(d) A child.
6. Why can't Bridget get any rest in her cabin in Chapter 21?
(a) She is worried.
(b) Because of the thunderstorm outside.
(c) Her roommates are partying.
(d) She slept too much the day before.
7. In Chapter 18, what does Carmen's mother demand of Carmen?
(a) To drive her home from the hospital.
(b) To know who Win is.
(c) To name her unborn brother or sister.
(d) To go to Williams College.
8. When Lena draws her father, what emotion does she want to find in him?
9. Who does Carmen turn to for help getting into the college of her choice?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
10. In Chapter 29, what does Eric say about Bridget?
(a) That she is too passionate.
(b) That she has grown up a lot.
(c) That she is level-headed.
(d) That she has great friends.
11. What does going to the restaurant in Chapter 20 make Valia say?
(a) "I vant to go home."
(b) "I vant more wine."
(c) "I vant you to leave."
(d) "I don't vant anything else."
12. When Lena draws her father, what emotions does she end up seeing in him?
13. What happens at the end of Chapter 24?
(a) Christina delivers her baby.
(b) Christina starts to push.
(c) Carmen and David rush into the hospital.
(d) Tibby faints.
14. What does Eric do at the end of Chapter 21?
(a) Hugs Bridget.
(b) Leaves his cabin.
(c) Calls Bridget's father.
(d) Calls Lena and Carmen.
15. In Chapter 21, how high is Bridget's fever?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Carmen finally decide to go to college?
2. In Chapter 18 when Effie refers to "them", who does she mean?
3. Who writes a note in Chapter 28 reminding everyone about the beach trip?
4. Why does Naughton not perform well during practice?
5. How does Tibby help Christina handle the pain?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)