|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian bring for Tibby's family when he picks her up for the dance?
(c) Pictures of himself.
2. What makes Bridget nervous about Eric in Chapter 15?
(a) Riding in a car together.
(b) Coaching a team together.
(c) Going away overnight together.
(d) Making dinner together.
3. What does Lena's mother pay Carmen to watch Valia?
(a) $8.50 an hour.
(b) $8.00 an hour.
(c) $100 a month.
(d) $50 a week.
4. Why does Valia fall in the ice cream parlor?
(a) She falls over a chair.
(b) She trips on purpose.
(c) She slips on ice cream.
(d) She shoves Carmen.
5. Why does Carmen's dad decide to talk to Williams College in Chapter 16?
(a) Because he wanted to get a scholarship for Carmen.
(b) Because he made a large deposit with them.
(c) Because he is the president of alumni.
(d) Because he wanted to host a fund raiser.
6. Where does Tibby work?
(a) At a video rental store.
(b) At an editing studio.
(c) On a sound stage.
(d) At a movie theater.
7. In Chapter 6, what does Bridget mistake a mitten for?
(a) A dead bird.
(b) A bag of money.
(c) A nest.
(d) A severed hand.
8. At the senior dance, where do the girls meet up to talk?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) Behind the gym.
(c) Under the bleachers.
(d) In the parking lot.
9. What flavor jellybeans do Carmen and Tibby send Lena to cheer her up?
(b) Black licorice.
(c) Root beer.
10. What are Bridget and Eric in charge of at the camp?
(a) Cabin rental.
(b) The boats.
(c) Dinner service.
(d) The fire pits.
11. How far away is the college Carmen plans on attending?
(a) Four hours away.
(b) Two hours away.
(c) Seven hours away.
(d) Nine hours away.
12. When are the pants put away?
(a) At night.
(c) On weekends.
13. In Chapter 16, what surprises Bridget during her run with Naughton?
(a) His running shoes.
(b) His knowledge of sports.
(c) His ability to keep up with her.
(d) His sense of humor.
14. In Chapter 10, what does Lena's father offer to pay for?
(a) A new car.
(b) Another art class.
(c) A trip to Greece.
(d) Tuition at a university.
15. When Lena draws her mother, what setting does she use?
(a) The living room.
(b) The backyard.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What soccer team is Bridget coaching?
2. Why does Lena cry in her room in Chapter 10?
3. Why is Katherine in the hospital?
4. How long do Lena and Carmen agree to wait before getting Bridget from Soccer Camp?
5. In Chapter 12, what does Annik suggest Lena do in order to attend art school?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)