|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does Bridget talk about all night in her bunk?
(a) Lena and Carmen.
(b) Her foot.
(c) Soccer camp.
2. Which friend of Bridget's is also a soccer coach?
3. What does Brian bring for Tibby's family when he picks her up for the dance?
(c) Pictures of himself.
4. In Chapter 7, where does Lena take a bus?
(a) To Tibby's house.
(b) To work.
(c) To art class.
(d) To Carmen's house.
5. Who does Tibby babysit while her family visits Katherine in Chapter 8?
(a) Her little brother.
(b) Her neighbor.
(c) Her little sister.
(d) Her cousin.
6. Where can Carmen go to school but still stay at home?
(a) Williams College.
(c) University of Maryland.
(d) University of Pennsylvania.
7. How long do Lena and Carmen agree to wait before getting Bridget from Soccer Camp?
(a) One weekend.
(b) Two days.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One week.
8. Why do Tibby's parents fire Loretta?
(a) They believe she stole money from them.
(b) They can't afford her anymore.
(c) They feel she is partly responsible for Katherine's fall.
(d) They think she does very poor work.
9. In Chapter 15, what do the girls talk about when they are at Tibby's house?
(a) Bridget and Eric.
10. What makes Bridget nervous about Eric in Chapter 15?
(a) Making dinner together.
(b) Going away overnight together.
(c) Riding in a car together.
(d) Coaching a team together.
11. Why does Valia fall in the ice cream parlor?
(a) She falls over a chair.
(b) She slips on ice cream.
(c) She shoves Carmen.
(d) She trips on purpose.
12. What animal does Carmen pretend to be when she takes Katherine to the hospital?
(a) A penguin.
(b) A lion.
(c) A polar bear.
(d) A giraffe.
13. When are the pants put away?
(c) At night.
(d) On weekends.
14. What flavor jellybeans do Carmen and Tibby send Lena to cheer her up?
(a) Root beer.
(b) Black licorice.
15. What is Gilda's?
(a) A new coffee bar.
(b) A cool restaurant.
(c) A friend's house.
(d) An old gym.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose car do the girls take to the pool in Chapter 13?
2. In Chapter 13, what does Win tell Carmen?
3. What soccer team is Bridget coaching?
4. In Chapter 16, what does Bridget apologize to Eric for?
5. In Chapter 9, who does Valia say separated from his wife?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)