|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far away is the college Carmen plans on attending?
(a) Two hours away.
(b) Four hours away.
(c) Seven hours away.
(d) Nine hours away.
2. In Chapter 13, what does Win tell Carmen?
(a) That she is the nicest person he knows.
(b) That she already knows him too well.
(c) That he has a girlfriend he wants to break up with.
(d) That he would like to see her again.
3. Why does Tibby open her bedroom window in Chapter 4?
(a) To see if it still opens.
(b) To let fresh air in.
(c) To yell at her neighbor.
(d) To hear the birds.
4. When did Carmen put star stickers on her ceiling?
(a) When she was eight.
(b) The day after high school graduation.
(c) When she started high school.
(d) When she was eleven.
5. Which friend of Bridget's is also a soccer coach?
6. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
(a) "I feel your pain."
(b) "We need to talk."
(c) "I'm sorry."
(d) "I kissed Brian."
7. What does Lena notice about her mother when she draws her?
(a) The true happiness of her mother.
(b) Her mother's desire for a new job.
(c) Conflicts between her parents.
(d) Her long arms.
8. Who said the opening quote for Chapter 5?
(a) Mrs. Simpson.
(b) O.J. Simpson.
(c) Jessica Simpson.
(d) Homer Simpson.
9. In Chapter 15, what does Naughton ask Bridget?
(a) If he can go jogging with her.
(b) If he can sit next to her at the camp fire.
(c) If she wants to eat dinner with him.
(d) If she will go camping with him.
10. Who does Tibby blame for Katherine's injuries?
(a) Her mom.
(b) Her dad.
11. Who is Annik?
(a) An art teacher.
(b) A nude model.
(c) Lena's step-brother.
(d) Carmen's step-brother.
12. Where does Lena work?
(a) Ellis Island Cafe.
(b) Elite Restaurant.
(c) Quick Change Oil.
(d) Tony's Brakes and Mufflers.
13. Why does Lena cry in her room in Chapter 10?
(a) She has no way to get to art class.
(b) Kostos came to see her.
(c) Her father knows she's back in art class.
(d) She lost shifts at the restaurant.
14. In Chapter 8, when does Carmen's mother start going to bed?
(a) Very late.
(b) Right at 11p.m. each night.
(c) Very early.
(d) It is different every night.
15. After her first kiss with Brian, how does Tibby describe how she feels?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much older than Bridget is Eric?
2. Where has Tibby been accepted to college?
3. When are the pants put away?
4. Where did Lena work the previous summer?
5. Who is Katherine?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)