|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't Tibby go in the pool in Chapter 13?
(a) She wasn't invited.
(b) She doesn't want to climb the fence.
(c) She doesn't know how to swim.
(d) She didn't bring a bathing suit.
2. In Chapter 6, how does Lena describe her grandmother?
(a) A terror.
(b) A sweetie.
(c) A nightmare.
(d) A dream.
3. What does Brian bring for Tibby's family when he picks her up for the dance?
(a) Pictures of himself.
4. When did Eric first seduce Bridget?
(a) Two summers ago.
(b) Over spring break.
(c) Last summer.
(d) The fall before this summer.
5. Who is Katherine?
(a) Tibby's mother.
(b) Tibby's sister.
(c) Tibby's friend.
(d) Tibby's neighbor.
6. In Chapter 7, what does Valia do on the computer?
(b) Takes pictures.
(d) Plays solitaire.
7. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
(a) "I kissed Brian."
(b) "We need to talk."
(c) "I feel your pain."
(d) "I'm sorry."
8. When did Carmen put star stickers on her ceiling?
(a) When she was eight.
(b) The day after high school graduation.
(c) When she was eleven.
(d) When she started high school.
9. Who drives Tibby and Brian to the senior dance?
(a) Brian's mom.
(c) Tibby's mom.
10. In Chapter 9, what does Bridget talk about all night in her bunk?
(a) Soccer camp.
(b) Her foot.
(c) Lena and Carmen.
11. After her first kiss with Brian, how does Tibby describe how she feels?
12. Where did the girls' high school graduation take place?
(a) On a basketball court.
(b) In an auditorium.
(c) On a football field.
(d) At a local theater.
13. Who said the opening quote for Chapter 5?
(a) Homer Simpson.
(b) Mrs. Simpson.
(c) Jessica Simpson.
(d) O.J. Simpson.
14. Why does Carmen's dad decide to talk to Williams College in Chapter 16?
(a) Because he wanted to get a scholarship for Carmen.
(b) Because he made a large deposit with them.
(c) Because he is the president of alumni.
(d) Because he wanted to host a fund raiser.
15. Why do Bridget and Eric fall into the lake in Chapter 14?
(a) Their boss shoves them.
(b) They are swatting a bee.
(c) They are having a diving competition.
(d) The dock breaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Win say about Valia in Chapter 12?
2. When did the girls first use the pants?
3. In Chapter 6, what does Bridget mistake a mitten for?
4. In Chapter 8, when does Carmen's mother start going to bed?
5. Who does Carmen meet at the ice cream parlor?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)