|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the girls say when they unfold the pants in Chapter 1?
(b) A poem.
(c) A chant.
(d) They sing.
2. In Chapter 9, who does Valia say separated from his wife?
(a) Lena's uncle.
3. What animal does Carmen pretend to be when she takes Katherine to the hospital?
(a) A penguin.
(b) A lion.
(c) A polar bear.
(d) A giraffe.
4. What does Tibby wear to the senior dance?
(a) The pants and a blouse.
(b) A green formal dress.
(c) The pants underneath a plaid skirt.
(d) A little black dress.
5. Which friend of Bridget's is also a soccer coach?
6. What language does Loretta speak?
7. Where does Bridget meet Eric?
(b) Soccer camp.
(c) The senior dance.
8. When Lena draws her mother, what setting does she use?
(a) The beach.
(b) The living room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The backyard.
9. Why does Carmen's dad decide to talk to Williams College in Chapter 16?
(a) Because he made a large deposit with them.
(b) Because he wanted to get a scholarship for Carmen.
(c) Because he is the president of alumni.
(d) Because he wanted to host a fund raiser.
10. In Chapter 13, what does Win tell Carmen?
(a) That he has a girlfriend he wants to break up with.
(b) That she is the nicest person he knows.
(c) That she already knows him too well.
(d) That he would like to see her again.
11. In Chapter 12, what does Annik suggest Lena do in order to attend art school?
(a) Take out student loans.
(b) Move out of her parents' house.
(c) Lie to her parents.
(d) Look for a scholarship.
12. Which girl is compared to a bright red gas guzzler?
13. When did the girls first use the pants?
(a) Two summers ago.
(b) One year ago.
(c) This is the first time they have used them.
(d) Three summers ago.
14. What are Bridget and Eric in charge of at the camp?
(a) The fire pits.
(b) Cabin rental.
(c) The boats.
(d) Dinner service.
15. Who does Carmen meet at the ice cream parlor?
(a) A musician.
(b) A premed student.
(c) A pair of twins.
(d) A Greek doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Carmen visits Tibby in Chapter 16, what does she say she sees?
2. When did Eric first seduce Bridget?
3. Why is Katherine in the hospital?
4. How many people applied for the RISD scholarship?
5. Why won't Tibby go in the pool in Chapter 13?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)