|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, how does Lena describe her grandmother?
(a) A dream.
(b) A sweetie.
(c) A terror.
(d) A nightmare.
2. What is one reason given in Chapter 10 for Bridget's success at soccer?
(a) Not having a mother.
(b) Not having a father.
(c) Being tall and skinny as a girl.
(d) Having long legs.
3. What animal does Carmen pretend to be when she takes Katherine to the hospital?
(a) A giraffe.
(b) A penguin.
(c) A lion.
(d) A polar bear.
4. At the senior dance, where do the girls meet up to talk?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In the parking lot.
(c) Behind the gym.
(d) Under the bleachers.
5. Who does Tibby babysit while her family visits Katherine in Chapter 8?
(a) Her little sister.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her little brother.
(d) Her neighbor.
6. When did Eric first seduce Bridget?
(a) Over spring break.
(b) Two summers ago.
(c) The fall before this summer.
(d) Last summer.
7. When did the girls first use the pants?
(a) Two summers ago.
(b) This is the first time they have used them.
(c) One year ago.
(d) Three summers ago.
8. When Lena draws her mother, what setting does she use?
(a) The living room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The backyard.
(d) The beach.
9. In Chapter 15, what do the girls talk about when they are at Tibby's house?
(a) Bridget and Eric.
10. Why do Bridget and Eric fall into the lake in Chapter 14?
(a) They are swatting a bee.
(b) Their boss shoves them.
(c) The dock breaks.
(d) They are having a diving competition.
11. What department does Win work in at the hospital?
(b) Emergency room.
(d) Labor and delivery.
12. What college does Carmen want to go to?
(b) Williams College.
(c) Boston College.
(d) Michigan State.
13. Where has Tibby been accepted to college?
(a) Williams College.
(b) University of Maryland.
(d) New York University.
14. In Chapter 16, what does Bridget apologize to Eric for?
(a) For trying to ignore him at the beginning of the summer.
(b) For making fun of him.
(c) For telling everyone about what happened between them.
(d) For how she acted two summers ago.
15. Why won't Tibby go in the pool in Chapter 13?
(a) She doesn't want to climb the fence.
(b) She doesn't know how to swim.
(c) She wasn't invited.
(d) She didn't bring a bathing suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gilda's?
2. Which friend of Bridget's is also a soccer coach?
3. How does Carmen describe herself at the end of Chapter 13?
4. Why does Lena cry in her room in Chapter 10?
5. How many people applied for the RISD scholarship?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)