|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What soccer team is Bridget coaching?
(a) Co-ed middle school.
2. Who does Carmen meet at the ice cream parlor?
(a) A pair of twins.
(b) A premed student.
(c) A Greek doctor.
(d) A musician.
3. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
(a) "We need to talk."
(b) "I'm sorry."
(c) "I feel your pain."
(d) "I kissed Brian."
4. Why does Tibby open her bedroom window in Chapter 4?
(a) To hear the birds.
(b) To let fresh air in.
(c) To see if it still opens.
(d) To yell at her neighbor.
5. What animal does Carmen pretend to be when she takes Katherine to the hospital?
(a) A lion.
(b) A penguin.
(c) A giraffe.
(d) A polar bear.
6. When did Eric first seduce Bridget?
(a) Last summer.
(b) The fall before this summer.
(c) Two summers ago.
(d) Over spring break.
7. Who said the opening quote for Chapter 5?
(a) Jessica Simpson.
(b) Homer Simpson.
(c) O.J. Simpson.
(d) Mrs. Simpson.
8. How does Carmen get Valia to the hospital in Chapter 12?
(a) She convinces her to get in her car.
(b) She pushes her wheelchair.
(c) She has Lena drive them.
(d) She puts her on the bus.
9. In Chapter 15, what do the girls talk about when they are at Tibby's house?
(a) Bridget and Eric.
10. Where does Lena work?
(a) Elite Restaurant.
(b) Ellis Island Cafe.
(c) Tony's Brakes and Mufflers.
(d) Quick Change Oil.
11. What does Tibby wear to the senior dance?
(a) The pants and a blouse.
(b) A green formal dress.
(c) The pants underneath a plaid skirt.
(d) A little black dress.
12. What does Win say about Valia in Chapter 12?
(a) That he wants to get to know her better.
(b) That she is a very disagreeable woman.
(c) That at least she is funny.
(d) That she has one good thing going for her.
13. Why does Tibby's sister try to climb a tree?
(a) To jump off.
(b) To break a branch.
(c) To be taller than Tibby.
(d) To get an apple.
14. Where did Lena work the previous summer?
(a) A clothing store.
(b) A mechanics.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A music store.
15. In Chapter 8, when does Carmen's mother start going to bed?
(a) Very early.
(b) Right at 11p.m. each night.
(c) Very late.
(d) It is different every night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Katherine in the hospital?
2. In Chapter 6, what does Bridget mistake a mitten for?
3. In Chapter 6, how does Lena describe her grandmother?
4. Why do Tibby's parents fire Loretta?
5. Where does Tibby see Brian in Chapter 8?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)