|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the girls first use the pants?
(a) Three summers ago.
(b) One year ago.
(c) Two summers ago.
(d) This is the first time they have used them.
2. Where does Bridget meet Eric?
(b) The senior dance.
(c) Soccer camp.
3. Why does Lena cry in her room in Chapter 10?
(a) She lost shifts at the restaurant.
(b) Kostos came to see her.
(c) She has no way to get to art class.
(d) Her father knows she's back in art class.
4. Who drives Tibby and Brian to the senior dance?
(b) Tibby's mom.
(c) Brian's mom.
5. How many people applied for the RISD scholarship?
(a) Less than 25.
(b) Around 100.
(c) Over 70.
(d) Lena doesn't know.
6. Why do Tibby's parents fire Loretta?
(a) They believe she stole money from them.
(b) They think she does very poor work.
(c) They feel she is partly responsible for Katherine's fall.
(d) They can't afford her anymore.
7. In Chapter 15, what does Naughton ask Bridget?
(a) If she will go camping with him.
(b) If he can go jogging with her.
(c) If he can sit next to her at the camp fire.
(d) If she wants to eat dinner with him.
8. Where does Tibby work?
(a) At a video rental store.
(b) On a sound stage.
(c) At a movie theater.
(d) At an editing studio.
9. In Chapter 9, what does Bridget talk about all night in her bunk?
(a) Lena and Carmen.
(c) Her foot.
(d) Soccer camp.
10. What does Lena notice about her mother when she draws her?
(a) The true happiness of her mother.
(b) Conflicts between her parents.
(c) Her mother's desire for a new job.
(d) Her long arms.
11. In Chapter 15, what do the girls talk about when they are at Tibby's house?
(a) Bridget and Eric.
12. At the senior dance, where do the girls meet up to talk?
(a) In the parking lot.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) Behind the gym.
(d) Under the bleachers.
13. What are Bridget and Eric in charge of at the camp?
(a) Dinner service.
(b) Cabin rental.
(c) The boats.
(d) The fire pits.
14. Whose car do the girls take to the pool in Chapter 13?
(a) Lena's father's.
15. In Chapter 12, why won't Valia get into Carmen's car?
(a) She says she drives too fast.
(b) She doesn't like the way she holds the wheel.
(c) She doesn't like the feel of the seats.
(d) She says she drives too slow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language does Loretta speak?
2. Who is Katherine?
3. Who does Carmen meet at the ice cream parlor?
4. What flavor jellybeans do Carmen and Tibby send Lena to cheer her up?
5. What does Brian bring for Tibby's family when he picks her up for the dance?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)