|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the girls' high school graduation take place?
(a) On a basketball court.
(b) In an auditorium.
(c) At a local theater.
(d) On a football field.
2. Why do Bridget and Eric fall into the lake in Chapter 14?
(a) Their boss shoves them.
(b) The dock breaks.
(c) They are having a diving competition.
(d) They are swatting a bee.
3. What college does Carmen want to go to?
(b) Boston College.
(c) Williams College.
(d) Michigan State.
4. What does Brian bring for Tibby's family when he picks her up for the dance?
(d) Pictures of himself.
5. What makes Bridget nervous about Eric in Chapter 15?
(a) Coaching a team together.
(b) Going away overnight together.
(c) Making dinner together.
(d) Riding in a car together.
6. In Chapter 12, what does Annik suggest Lena do in order to attend art school?
(a) Look for a scholarship.
(b) Take out student loans.
(c) Move out of her parents' house.
(d) Lie to her parents.
7. What does Lena's mother pay Carmen to watch Valia?
(a) $8.00 an hour.
(b) $100 a month.
(c) $50 a week.
(d) $8.50 an hour.
8. In Chapter 4, who does Tibby want to tell about her night with Brian?
(a) No one.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
9. Why won't Tibby go in the pool in Chapter 13?
(a) She wasn't invited.
(b) She doesn't want to climb the fence.
(c) She didn't bring a bathing suit.
(d) She doesn't know how to swim.
10. When are the pants put away?
(c) On weekends.
(d) At night.
11. Why does Tibby open her bedroom window in Chapter 4?
(a) To see if it still opens.
(b) To hear the birds.
(c) To let fresh air in.
(d) To yell at her neighbor.
12. In Chapter 8, when does Carmen's mother start going to bed?
(a) Very early.
(b) It is different every night.
(c) Very late.
(d) Right at 11p.m. each night.
13. In Chapter 5, what does Tibby include with her note to Carmen?
(a) A baby present.
(b) A picture.
(c) A box of cookies.
(d) A notebook.
14. What do the girls say when they unfold the pants in Chapter 1?
(a) They sing.
(c) A chant.
(d) A poem.
15. In Chapter 13, what does Win tell Carmen?
(a) That he would like to see her again.
(b) That he has a girlfriend he wants to break up with.
(c) That she is the nicest person he knows.
(d) That she already knows him too well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bridget meet Eric?
2. What flavor jellybeans do Carmen and Tibby send Lena to cheer her up?
3. What does Tibby wear to the senior dance?
4. In Chapter 6, what does Bridget mistake a mitten for?
5. Where does Tibby work?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)