|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the girls say when they unfold the pants in Chapter 1?
(b) A chant.
(c) A poem.
(d) They sing.
2. What flavor ice cream does Valia get when she stops to get ice cream on the way to her doctor's appointment?
3. What does Naughton ask Bridget during their run in Chapter 16?
(a) If she could set him up with her friend.
(b) If she has a boyfriend.
(c) If she would be his personal trainer.
(d) If she likes Eric.
4. In Chapter 13, what does Win tell Carmen?
(a) That she is the nicest person he knows.
(b) That she already knows him too well.
(c) That he would like to see her again.
(d) That he has a girlfriend he wants to break up with.
5. Why does Annik criticize Lena's drawing in Chapter 14?
(a) Because her shading is wrong.
(b) Because the head is too small.
(c) Because she left out the wheelchair.
(d) Because the pose is fake.
6. How much older than Bridget is Eric?
(a) One year.
(b) Four years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Two years.
7. In Chapter 12, why won't Valia get into Carmen's car?
(a) She doesn't like the feel of the seats.
(b) She doesn't like the way she holds the wheel.
(c) She says she drives too fast.
(d) She says she drives too slow.
8. In Chapter 6, what does Bridget mistake a mitten for?
(a) A dead bird.
(b) A bag of money.
(c) A severed hand.
(d) A nest.
9. In Chapter 16, what does Bridget apologize to Eric for?
(a) For making fun of him.
(b) For how she acted two summers ago.
(c) For trying to ignore him at the beginning of the summer.
(d) For telling everyone about what happened between them.
10. Why is Katherine in the hospital?
(a) She was beat up by a bully.
(b) She fell out of a window.
(c) She accidently poisoned herself.
(d) She was hit by a car.
11. Who does Tibby blame for Katherine's injuries?
(a) Her mom.
(b) Her dad.
12. Where does Lena work?
(a) Quick Change Oil.
(b) Elite Restaurant.
(c) Tony's Brakes and Mufflers.
(d) Ellis Island Cafe.
13. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
(a) "I'm sorry."
(b) "I feel your pain."
(c) "We need to talk."
(d) "I kissed Brian."
14. Where has Eric gone so far this summer in Chapter 10?
15. What is Gilda's?
(a) A cool restaurant.
(b) An old gym.
(c) A new coffee bar.
(d) A friend's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lena draws her mother, what setting does she use?
2. Who becomes Bridget's partner at soccer camp in Chapter 11?
3. What flavor jellybeans do Carmen and Tibby send Lena to cheer her up?
4. In Chapter 12, what does Annik suggest Lena do in order to attend art school?
5. What does Lena notice about her mother when she draws her?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)