|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Katherine in the hospital?
(a) She fell out of a window.
(b) She was beat up by a bully.
(c) She accidently poisoned herself.
(d) She was hit by a car.
2. Where does Tibby see Brian in Chapter 8?
(a) The mall.
(b) At his house.
(c) The hospital.
(d) A gas station.
3. How long do Lena and Carmen agree to wait before getting Bridget from Soccer Camp?
(a) Two days.
(b) One weekend.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
4. In Chapter 12, what does Annik suggest Lena do in order to attend art school?
(a) Lie to her parents.
(b) Look for a scholarship.
(c) Move out of her parents' house.
(d) Take out student loans.
5. Where does Tibby work?
(a) At an editing studio.
(b) On a sound stage.
(c) At a movie theater.
(d) At a video rental store.
6. Which friend of Bridget's is also a soccer coach?
7. In Chapter 5, what does Tibby include with her note to Carmen?
(a) A box of cookies.
(b) A picture.
(c) A notebook.
(d) A baby present.
8. In Chapter 10, what does Lena's father offer to pay for?
(a) Another art class.
(b) Tuition at a university.
(c) A trip to Greece.
(d) A new car.
9. When Carmen visits Tibby in Chapter 16, what does she say she sees?
(a) That Tibby is bored.
(b) That Tibby is getting worse.
(c) That Tibby loves Brian.
(d) That Tibby's room is the cleanest its ever been.
10. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
(a) "I feel your pain."
(b) "We need to talk."
(c) "I kissed Brian."
(d) "I'm sorry."
11. Why won't Tibby go in the pool in Chapter 13?
(a) She doesn't know how to swim.
(b) She wasn't invited.
(c) She didn't bring a bathing suit.
(d) She doesn't want to climb the fence.
12. In Chapter 5, what advice does Carmen's mom give?
(a) Life is too short.
(b) Always say thank you.
(c) Speak only when spoken to.
(d) Look people in the eye.
13. Where has Tibby been accepted to college?
(b) Williams College.
(c) New York University.
(d) University of Maryland.
14. Why does Valia fall in the ice cream parlor?
(a) She falls over a chair.
(b) She trips on purpose.
(c) She slips on ice cream.
(d) She shoves Carmen.
15. In Chapter 6, what does Bridget mistake a mitten for?
(a) A dead bird.
(b) A severed hand.
(c) A nest.
(d) A bag of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. When are the pants put away?
2. Why does Lena cry in her room in Chapter 10?
3. In Chapter 9, what does Bridget talk about all night in her bunk?
4. What do the girls say when they unfold the pants in Chapter 1?
5. In Chapter 12, how does Lena do research to try to stay in art school?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)