|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lena cry in her room in Chapter 10?
(a) She lost shifts at the restaurant.
(b) She has no way to get to art class.
(c) Her father knows she's back in art class.
(d) Kostos came to see her.
2. Why does Tibby open her bedroom window in Chapter 4?
(a) To yell at her neighbor.
(b) To see if it still opens.
(c) To hear the birds.
(d) To let fresh air in.
3. Where did the girls' high school graduation take place?
(a) In an auditorium.
(b) At a local theater.
(c) On a basketball court.
(d) On a football field.
4. What are Bridget and Eric in charge of at the camp?
(a) The fire pits.
(b) Dinner service.
(c) The boats.
(d) Cabin rental.
5. How far away is the college Carmen plans on attending?
(a) Nine hours away.
(b) Four hours away.
(c) Seven hours away.
(d) Two hours away.
6. Whose car do the girls take to the pool in Chapter 13?
(c) Lena's father's.
7. Why does Tibby's sister try to climb a tree?
(a) To be taller than Tibby.
(b) To get an apple.
(c) To jump off.
(d) To break a branch.
8. In Chapter 9, what does Bridget talk about all night in her bunk?
(a) Soccer camp.
(c) Her foot.
(d) Lena and Carmen.
9. What do the girls say when they unfold the pants in Chapter 1?
(a) A poem.
(b) A chant.
(d) They sing.
10. Why does Lena not like the idea of attending a regular university?
(a) She does not want to live in a dorm.
(b) She does not want to take general education classes.
(c) She does not want to go to a big school.
(d) She does not like professors.
11. When did Eric first seduce Bridget?
(a) Two summers ago.
(b) Last summer.
(c) Over spring break.
(d) The fall before this summer.
12. When is Carmen's mother's baby due?
13. Who does Tibby blame for Katherine's injuries?
(a) Her mom.
(c) Her dad.
14. Where did Lena work the previous summer?
(a) A clothing store.
(b) A mechanics.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A music store.
15. When Lena draws her mother, what setting does she use?
(a) The backyard.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The living room.
(d) The beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Carmen get Valia to the hospital in Chapter 12?
2. Which friend of Bridget's is also a soccer coach?
3. Who drives Tibby and Brian to the senior dance?
4. How long do Lena and Carmen agree to wait before getting Bridget from Soccer Camp?
5. Where has Eric gone so far this summer in Chapter 10?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)