|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tibby work?
(a) On a sound stage.
(b) At an editing studio.
(c) At a movie theater.
(d) At a video rental store.
2. Where did the girls' high school graduation take place?
(a) On a basketball court.
(b) In an auditorium.
(c) On a football field.
(d) At a local theater.
3. Whose car do the girls take to the pool in Chapter 13?
(d) Lena's father's.
4. When did the girls first use the pants?
(a) This is the first time they have used them.
(b) Two summers ago.
(c) One year ago.
(d) Three summers ago.
5. When Carmen visits Tibby in Chapter 16, what does she say she sees?
(a) That Tibby is bored.
(b) That Tibby loves Brian.
(c) That Tibby is getting worse.
(d) That Tibby's room is the cleanest its ever been.
6. In Chapter 6, what does Bridget mistake a mitten for?
(a) A severed hand.
(b) A bag of money.
(c) A dead bird.
(d) A nest.
7. How does Carmen describe herself at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) Bad Carmen.
(b) Good Carmen.
(c) Confused Carmen.
(d) Happy Carmen.
8. Who drives Tibby and Brian to the senior dance?
(a) Tibby's mom.
(b) Brian's mom.
9. Who is confined to a wheelchair?
(d) Paul's father.
10. In Chapter 8, when does Carmen's mother start going to bed?
(a) Right at 11p.m. each night.
(b) Very late.
(c) Very early.
(d) It is different every night.
11. In Chapter 5, what advice does Carmen's mom give?
(a) Life is too short.
(b) Speak only when spoken to.
(c) Always say thank you.
(d) Look people in the eye.
12. When did Eric first seduce Bridget?
(a) Over spring break.
(b) Last summer.
(c) The fall before this summer.
(d) Two summers ago.
13. Who does Tibby babysit while her family visits Katherine in Chapter 8?
(a) Her little sister.
(b) Her neighbor.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her little brother.
14. Why does Carmen's dad decide to talk to Williams College in Chapter 16?
(a) Because he wanted to get a scholarship for Carmen.
(b) Because he is the president of alumni.
(c) Because he wanted to host a fund raiser.
(d) Because he made a large deposit with them.
15. In Chapter 9, what does Bridget talk about all night in her bunk?
(b) Soccer camp.
(c) Lena and Carmen.
(d) Her foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lena's mother pay Carmen to watch Valia?
2. Where does Tibby see Brian in Chapter 8?
3. How does Carmen get Valia to the hospital in Chapter 12?
4. In Chapter 6, how does Lena describe her grandmother?
5. At the senior dance, where do the girls meet up to talk?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)