|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Bridget nervous about Eric in Chapter 15?
(a) Coaching a team together.
(b) Riding in a car together.
(c) Making dinner together.
(d) Going away overnight together.
2. What does Lena notice about her mother when she draws her?
(a) Her mother's desire for a new job.
(b) Her long arms.
(c) Conflicts between her parents.
(d) The true happiness of her mother.
3. In Chapter 12, why won't Valia get into Carmen's car?
(a) She doesn't like the feel of the seats.
(b) She doesn't like the way she holds the wheel.
(c) She says she drives too fast.
(d) She says she drives too slow.
4. In Chapter 5, what does Tibby include with her note to Carmen?
(a) A box of cookies.
(b) A notebook.
(c) A picture.
(d) A baby present.
5. What are Bridget and Eric in charge of at the camp?
(a) The fire pits.
(b) The boats.
(c) Cabin rental.
(d) Dinner service.
6. What does Brian bring for Tibby's family when he picks her up for the dance?
(b) Pictures of himself.
7. At the senior dance, where does Tibby ask Brian to go with her?
(a) To the mall.
(b) Under the bleachers.
(c) Back to her house.
(d) To 7-Eleven.
8. Who is confined to a wheelchair?
(d) Paul's father.
9. In Chapter 13, what does Win tell Carmen?
(a) That he has a girlfriend he wants to break up with.
(b) That she is the nicest person he knows.
(c) That he would like to see her again.
(d) That she already knows him too well.
10. What animal does Carmen pretend to be when she takes Katherine to the hospital?
(a) A polar bear.
(b) A penguin.
(c) A lion.
(d) A giraffe.
11. In Chapter 7, where does Lena take a bus?
(a) To Tibby's house.
(b) To Carmen's house.
(c) To art class.
(d) To work.
12. Why won't Tibby go in the pool in Chapter 13?
(a) She doesn't know how to swim.
(b) She wasn't invited.
(c) She doesn't want to climb the fence.
(d) She didn't bring a bathing suit.
13. In Chapter 10, what does Lena's father offer to pay for?
(a) A trip to Greece.
(b) Another art class.
(c) Tuition at a university.
(d) A new car.
14. Why does Tibby open her bedroom window in Chapter 4?
(a) To see if it still opens.
(b) To let fresh air in.
(c) To yell at her neighbor.
(d) To hear the birds.
15. At the senior dance, where do the girls meet up to talk?
(a) Behind the gym.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In the parking lot.
(d) Under the bleachers.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, how does Lena do research to try to stay in art school?
2. In Chapter 6, what does Bridget mistake a mitten for?
3. In Chapter 15, what does Naughton ask Bridget?
4. Where has Tibby been accepted to college?
5. Which friend of Bridget's is also a soccer coach?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)