Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flavor jellybeans do Carmen and Tibby send Lena to cheer her up?
(b) Black licorice.
(c) Root beer.
2. In Chapter 16, what does Bridget apologize to Eric for?
(a) For making fun of him.
(b) For telling everyone about what happened between them.
(c) For how she acted two summers ago.
(d) For trying to ignore him at the beginning of the summer.
3. How does Carmen get Valia to the hospital in Chapter 12?
(a) She puts her on the bus.
(b) She has Lena drive them.
(c) She pushes her wheelchair.
(d) She convinces her to get in her car.
4. Why does Lena not like the idea of attending a regular university?
(a) She does not like professors.
(b) She does not want to go to a big school.
(c) She does not want to live in a dorm.
(d) She does not want to take general education classes.
5. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
(a) "We need to talk."
(b) "I feel your pain."
(c) "I kissed Brian."
(d) "I'm sorry."
6. In Chapter 4, who does Tibby want to tell about her night with Brian?
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
(d) No one.
7. Why does Annik criticize Lena's drawing in Chapter 14?
(a) Because the pose is fake.
(b) Because her shading is wrong.
(c) Because she left out the wheelchair.
(d) Because the head is too small.
8. What does Naughton ask Bridget during their run in Chapter 16?
(a) If she would be his personal trainer.
(b) If she has a boyfriend.
(c) If she likes Eric.
(d) If she could set him up with her friend.
9. Where does Lena work?
(a) Elite Restaurant.
(b) Ellis Island Cafe.
(c) Quick Change Oil.
(d) Tony's Brakes and Mufflers.
10. In Chapter 10, what does Lena's father offer to pay for?
(a) Another art class.
(b) Tuition at a university.
(c) A trip to Greece.
(d) A new car.
11. What animal does Carmen pretend to be when she takes Katherine to the hospital?
(a) A lion.
(b) A polar bear.
(c) A giraffe.
(d) A penguin.
12. Which friend of Bridget's is also a soccer coach?
13. Who is confined to a wheelchair?
(d) Paul's father.
14. Whose car do the girls take to the pool in Chapter 13?
(d) Lena's father's.
15. What does Lena's mother pay Carmen to watch Valia?
(a) $8.00 an hour.
(b) $100 a month.
(c) $50 a week.
(d) $8.50 an hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, what does Valia do on the computer?
2. After her first kiss with Brian, how does Tibby describe how she feels?
3. In Chapter 6, how does Lena describe her grandmother?
4. What college does Carmen want to go to?
5. What do the girls say when they unfold the pants in Chapter 1?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)