|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
(a) "I'm sorry."
(b) "I kissed Brian."
(c) "We need to talk."
(d) "I feel your pain."
2. What college does Carmen want to go to?
(a) Boston College.
(b) Michigan State.
(d) Williams College.
3. What does Brian tell Tibby at the park after the dance?
(a) That he loves her.
(b) That he loves Lena.
(c) That her clothes are weird.
(d) That she makes him nervous.
4. In Chapter 6, what does Bridget mistake a mitten for?
(a) A dead bird.
(b) A nest.
(c) A severed hand.
(d) A bag of money.
5. What are Bridget and Eric in charge of at the camp?
(a) Dinner service.
(b) The boats.
(c) Cabin rental.
(d) The fire pits.
6. In Chapter 16, what does Bridget apologize to Eric for?
(a) For how she acted two summers ago.
(b) For telling everyone about what happened between them.
(c) For making fun of him.
(d) For trying to ignore him at the beginning of the summer.
7. After her first kiss with Brian, how does Tibby describe how she feels?
8. What animal does Carmen pretend to be when she takes Katherine to the hospital?
(a) A giraffe.
(b) A polar bear.
(c) A penguin.
(d) A lion.
9. Why does Carmen's dad decide to talk to Williams College in Chapter 16?
(a) Because he wanted to host a fund raiser.
(b) Because he made a large deposit with them.
(c) Because he is the president of alumni.
(d) Because he wanted to get a scholarship for Carmen.
10. How far away is the college Carmen plans on attending?
(a) Seven hours away.
(b) Nine hours away.
(c) Four hours away.
(d) Two hours away.
11. In Chapter 16, what surprises Bridget during her run with Naughton?
(a) His running shoes.
(b) His sense of humor.
(c) His knowledge of sports.
(d) His ability to keep up with her.
12. What is Gilda's?
(a) An old gym.
(b) A friend's house.
(c) A cool restaurant.
(d) A new coffee bar.
13. What does Naughton ask Bridget during their run in Chapter 16?
(a) If she likes Eric.
(b) If she would be his personal trainer.
(c) If she could set him up with her friend.
(d) If she has a boyfriend.
14. Where does Lena go in Chapter 6 when she borrows her father's car?
(a) Paul's house.
(b) The mall.
(c) A college.
(d) Drawing class.
15. In Chapter 7, where does Lena take a bus?
(a) To work.
(b) To Carmen's house.
(c) To art class.
(d) To Tibby's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tibby babysit while her family visits Katherine in Chapter 8?
2. Where has Tibby been accepted to college?
3. When did Carmen put star stickers on her ceiling?
4. In Chapter 12, what does Annik suggest Lena do in order to attend art school?
5. What does Brian bring for Tibby's family when he picks her up for the dance?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)