|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what does Naughton ask Bridget?
(a) If he can go jogging with her.
(b) If she wants to eat dinner with him.
(c) If she will go camping with him.
(d) If he can sit next to her at the camp fire.
2. When did Carmen put star stickers on her ceiling?
(a) The day after high school graduation.
(b) When she started high school.
(c) When she was eight.
(d) When she was eleven.
3. What does Tibby wear to the senior dance?
(a) A little black dress.
(b) A green formal dress.
(c) The pants underneath a plaid skirt.
(d) The pants and a blouse.
4. In Chapter 16, what does Bridget apologize to Eric for?
(a) For making fun of him.
(b) For telling everyone about what happened between them.
(c) For how she acted two summers ago.
(d) For trying to ignore him at the beginning of the summer.
5. What flavor ice cream does Valia get when she stops to get ice cream on the way to her doctor's appointment?
6. Where did Lena work the previous summer?
(a) A clothing store.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A mechanics.
(d) A music store.
7. Why do Bridget and Eric fall into the lake in Chapter 14?
(a) Their boss shoves them.
(b) They are swatting a bee.
(c) They are having a diving competition.
(d) The dock breaks.
8. What is Gilda's?
(a) A friend's house.
(b) A new coffee bar.
(c) An old gym.
(d) A cool restaurant.
9. Why do Tibby's parents fire Loretta?
(a) They can't afford her anymore.
(b) They feel she is partly responsible for Katherine's fall.
(c) They believe she stole money from them.
(d) They think she does very poor work.
10. In Chapter 12, why won't Valia get into Carmen's car?
(a) She says she drives too slow.
(b) She doesn't like the feel of the seats.
(c) She says she drives too fast.
(d) She doesn't like the way she holds the wheel.
11. Who does Tibby blame for Katherine's injuries?
(a) Her dad.
(d) Her mom.
12. At the senior dance, where does Tibby ask Brian to go with her?
(a) Under the bleachers.
(b) To 7-Eleven.
(c) To the mall.
(d) Back to her house.
13. Why does Tibby open her bedroom window in Chapter 4?
(a) To see if it still opens.
(b) To yell at her neighbor.
(c) To let fresh air in.
(d) To hear the birds.
14. How long do Lena and Carmen agree to wait before getting Bridget from Soccer Camp?
(a) One weekend.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Two days.
15. Where does Tibby work?
(a) At a video rental store.
(b) At a movie theater.
(c) On a sound stage.
(d) At an editing studio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Bridget and Eric in charge of at the camp?
2. Why does Lena not like the idea of attending a regular university?
3. Where has Eric gone so far this summer in Chapter 10?
4. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
5. How much older than Bridget is Eric?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)