|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena notice about her mother when she draws her?
(a) Her mother's desire for a new job.
(b) The true happiness of her mother.
(c) Conflicts between her parents.
(d) Her long arms.
2. Where did the girls' high school graduation take place?
(a) In an auditorium.
(b) On a football field.
(c) On a basketball court.
(d) At a local theater.
3. How does Bridget admit to feeling about Eric in Chapter 15?
(a) She can't stand him.
(b) She still loves him.
(c) She has fallen out of love with him.
(d) She wants to get even with him.
4. At the senior dance, where do the girls meet up to talk?
(a) Under the bleachers.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In the parking lot.
(d) Behind the gym.
5. In Chapter 4, who does Tibby want to tell about her night with Brian?
(a) No one.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
6. What does Lena's mother pay Carmen to watch Valia?
(a) $50 a week.
(b) $100 a month.
(c) $8.50 an hour.
(d) $8.00 an hour.
7. Why does Valia fall in the ice cream parlor?
(a) She falls over a chair.
(b) She slips on ice cream.
(c) She trips on purpose.
(d) She shoves Carmen.
8. What department does Win work in at the hospital?
(b) Labor and delivery.
(d) Emergency room.
9. In Chapter 12, why won't Valia get into Carmen's car?
(a) She doesn't like the way she holds the wheel.
(b) She says she drives too slow.
(c) She doesn't like the feel of the seats.
(d) She says she drives too fast.
10. Where does Lena work?
(a) Quick Change Oil.
(b) Tony's Brakes and Mufflers.
(c) Ellis Island Cafe.
(d) Elite Restaurant.
11. At the senior dance, where does Tibby ask Brian to go with her?
(a) Under the bleachers.
(b) To the mall.
(c) Back to her house.
(d) To 7-Eleven.
12. After her first kiss with Brian, how does Tibby describe how she feels?
13. What does Brian tell Tibby at the park after the dance?
(a) That he loves Lena.
(b) That she makes him nervous.
(c) That he loves her.
(d) That her clothes are weird.
14. Which girl is compared to a bright red gas guzzler?
15. In Chapter 12, what does Annik suggest Lena do in order to attend art school?
(a) Lie to her parents.
(b) Look for a scholarship.
(c) Move out of her parents' house.
(d) Take out student loans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Win say about Valia in Chapter 12?
2. What is one reason given in Chapter 10 for Bridget's success at soccer?
3. In Chapter 5, what does Tibby include with her note to Carmen?
4. When did the girls first use the pants?
5. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)