|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't Tibby go in the pool in Chapter 13?
(a) She doesn't want to climb the fence.
(b) She doesn't know how to swim.
(c) She didn't bring a bathing suit.
(d) She wasn't invited.
2. When Lena draws her mother, what setting does she use?
(a) The beach.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The backyard.
(d) The living room.
3. When Carmen visits Tibby in Chapter 16, what does she say she sees?
(a) That Tibby's room is the cleanest its ever been.
(b) That Tibby is getting worse.
(c) That Tibby is bored.
(d) That Tibby loves Brian.
4. Why do Tibby's parents fire Loretta?
(a) They feel she is partly responsible for Katherine's fall.
(b) They think she does very poor work.
(c) They believe she stole money from them.
(d) They can't afford her anymore.
5. In Chapter 5, what advice does Carmen's mom give?
(a) Life is too short.
(b) Look people in the eye.
(c) Speak only when spoken to.
(d) Always say thank you.
6. What flavor ice cream does Valia get when she stops to get ice cream on the way to her doctor's appointment?
7. In Chapter 9, who does Valia say separated from his wife?
(a) Lena's uncle.
8. How does Bridget admit to feeling about Eric in Chapter 15?
(a) She still loves him.
(b) She can't stand him.
(c) She wants to get even with him.
(d) She has fallen out of love with him.
9. What does Brian tell Tibby at the park after the dance?
(a) That he loves her.
(b) That she makes him nervous.
(c) That he loves Lena.
(d) That her clothes are weird.
10. Who is Annik?
(a) Carmen's step-brother.
(b) An art teacher.
(c) A nude model.
(d) Lena's step-brother.
11. What does Naughton ask Bridget during their run in Chapter 16?
(a) If she would be his personal trainer.
(b) If she could set him up with her friend.
(c) If she has a boyfriend.
(d) If she likes Eric.
12. In Chapter 5, what does Tibby include with her note to Carmen?
(a) A picture.
(b) A box of cookies.
(c) A notebook.
(d) A baby present.
13. At the senior dance, where do the girls meet up to talk?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In the parking lot.
(c) Behind the gym.
(d) Under the bleachers.
14. In Chapter 16, what does Bridget apologize to Eric for?
(a) For trying to ignore him at the beginning of the summer.
(b) For making fun of him.
(c) For telling everyone about what happened between them.
(d) For how she acted two summers ago.
15. Where does Lena go in Chapter 6 when she borrows her father's car?
(a) A college.
(b) The mall.
(c) Paul's house.
(d) Drawing class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tibby's sister try to climb a tree?
2. Where has Tibby been accepted to college?
3. What language does Loretta speak?
4. When are the pants put away?
5. What college does Carmen want to go to?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)