|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Carmen's dad decide to talk to Williams College in Chapter 16?
(a) Because he wanted to host a fund raiser.
(b) Because he made a large deposit with them.
(c) Because he is the president of alumni.
(d) Because he wanted to get a scholarship for Carmen.
2. When did Carmen put star stickers on her ceiling?
(a) When she started high school.
(b) The day after high school graduation.
(c) When she was eleven.
(d) When she was eight.
3. What animal does Carmen pretend to be when she takes Katherine to the hospital?
(a) A penguin.
(b) A giraffe.
(c) A lion.
(d) A polar bear.
4. What makes Bridget nervous about Eric in Chapter 15?
(a) Making dinner together.
(b) Going away overnight together.
(c) Coaching a team together.
(d) Riding in a car together.
5. In Chapter 4, who does Tibby want to tell about her night with Brian?
(b) Her mother.
(c) No one.
(d) Her sister.
6. At the senior dance, where does Tibby ask Brian to go with her?
(a) Back to her house.
(b) To 7-Eleven.
(c) To the mall.
(d) Under the bleachers.
7. When Carmen visits Tibby in Chapter 16, what does she say she sees?
(a) That Tibby loves Brian.
(b) That Tibby's room is the cleanest its ever been.
(c) That Tibby is getting worse.
(d) That Tibby is bored.
8. What does Naughton ask Bridget during their run in Chapter 16?
(a) If she could set him up with her friend.
(b) If she would be his personal trainer.
(c) If she likes Eric.
(d) If she has a boyfriend.
9. In Chapter 7, where does Lena take a bus?
(a) To work.
(b) To Carmen's house.
(c) To Tibby's house.
(d) To art class.
10. What college does Carmen want to go to?
(a) Michigan State.
(b) Boston College.
(c) Williams College.
11. How long do Lena and Carmen agree to wait before getting Bridget from Soccer Camp?
(a) One week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One weekend.
(d) Two days.
12. In Chapter 5, what advice does Carmen's mom give?
(a) Speak only when spoken to.
(b) Always say thank you.
(c) Look people in the eye.
(d) Life is too short.
13. In Chapter 12, why won't Valia get into Carmen's car?
(a) She says she drives too fast.
(b) She doesn't like the feel of the seats.
(c) She doesn't like the way she holds the wheel.
(d) She says she drives too slow.
14. How much older than Bridget is Eric?
(a) Two years.
(b) Four years.
(c) One year.
(d) Three years.
15. Who does Tibby babysit while her family visits Katherine in Chapter 8?
(a) Her little sister.
(b) Her neighbor.
(c) Her little brother.
(d) Her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Carmen get Valia to the hospital in Chapter 12?
2. Where did Lena work the previous summer?
3. What is Gilda's?
4. How does Carmen describe herself at the end of Chapter 13?
5. Where does Bridget meet Eric?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)