Short Answer Key
Prologue and Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. Which girl is compared to a bright red gas guzzler?
2. When are the pants put away?
3. Where did the girls' high school graduation take place?
On a football field.
4. What is Gilda's?
An old gym.
5. What do the girls say when they unfold the pants in Chapter 1?
6. When did the girls first use the pants?
Two summers ago.
1. What does Brian bring for Tibby's family when he picks her up for the dance?
2. What does Tibby wear to the senior dance?
The pants and a blouse.
3. Who drives Tibby and Brian to the senior dance?
4. At the senior dance, where do the girls meet up to talk?
In the bathroom.
5. At the senior dance, where does Tibby ask Brian to go with...
This section contains 2,265 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)