|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Katherine in the hospital?
(a) She accidently poisoned herself.
(b) She was hit by a car.
(c) She was beat up by a bully.
(d) She fell out of a window.
2. Why does Tibby's sister try to climb a tree?
(a) To be taller than Tibby.
(b) To jump off.
(c) To get an apple.
(d) To break a branch.
3. In Chapter 12, how does Lena do research to try to stay in art school?
(a) She talks to Carmen.
(b) She asks classmates.
(c) She talks to her mom.
(d) She looks online.
4. What does Carmen realize when she introduces Win to David?
(a) She is finally at peace with "Good Carmen."
(b) She's never introduced a boy to David.
(c) She really likes Win.
(d) She doesn't know Win's last name.
5. What is one reason given in Chapter 10 for Bridget's success at soccer?
(a) Being tall and skinny as a girl.
(b) Having long legs.
(c) Not having a father.
(d) Not having a mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ends up sitting with Carmen's mother for most of her contractions?
2. Who becomes Bridget's partner at soccer camp in Chapter 11?
3. What happens at the end of Chapter 24?
4. Who is confined to a wheelchair?
5. When Lena draws her father, what emotions does she end up seeing in him?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)