|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 24, what is Tibby wearing?
(a) A plaid skirt.
(b) Hospital scrubs.
(c) The Traveling Pants.
(d) Her work clothes.
2. In Chapter 10, what does Lena's father offer to pay for?
(a) Tuition at a university.
(b) A new car.
(c) A trip to Greece.
(d) Another art class.
3. In this chapter, what happens between Carmen and Win?
(a) They go out to eat.
(b) They kiss.
(c) They agree to stop talking to each other.
(d) They have a fight.
4. In Chapter 18, what does Effie admit to Lena?
(a) That she stained her favorite shirt.
(b) That she plans on moving out next year.
(c) That she doesn't want her to go to art school.
(d) That she wants to go to art school herself.
5. In this chapter, how does Carmen explain her "bad" side to Win?
(a) She says she is crazy.
(b) She says she is selfish.
(c) She says she is awful.
(d) She says she is worthless.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tibby open her bedroom window in Chapter 4?
2. What does Lena do when she finishes drawing Valia?
3. Why does Tibby take Margaret out for dinner?
4. How does Carmen describe herself at the end of Chapter 13?
5. When did the girls first use the pants?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)