|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what does Lena's father offer to pay for?
(a) Tuition at a university.
(b) Another art class.
(c) A trip to Greece.
(d) A new car.
2. In Chapter 18, what does Carmen's mother demand of Carmen?
(a) To drive her home from the hospital.
(b) To go to Williams College.
(c) To name her unborn brother or sister.
(d) To know who Win is.
3. What do the girls say when they unfold the pants in Chapter 1?
(a) A chant.
(b) A poem.
(c) They sing.
4. In Chapter 6, how does Lena describe her grandmother?
(a) A terror.
(b) A dream.
(c) A sweetie.
(d) A nightmare.
5. In Chapter 24, where do Carmen and Win find David?
(a) At his mother's house.
(b) At a used car lot.
(c) At a meeting.
(d) At a mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what does Annik suggest Lena do in order to attend art school?
2. Which friend of Bridget's is also a soccer coach?
3. Where can Carmen go to school but still stay at home?
4. Why does Carmen think David's cell phone is dead in Chapter 22?
5. How far away is the college Carmen plans on attending?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)