|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
(a) "I feel your pain."
(b) "I kissed Brian."
(c) "We need to talk."
(d) "I'm sorry."
2. In Chapter 21, what does Tibby associate with Katherine's fall?
(a) Open windows.
(b) The hospital.
(d) Falling apples.
3. What does Lena do when she finishes drawing Valia?
(a) Kisses her on the head.
(b) Nods knowingly at her.
(c) Shakes her hand.
(d) Gives her a hug.
4. When are the pants put away?
(a) At night.
(b) On weekends.
5. Why is Carmen's mother at the hospital in Chapter 18?
(a) For a birth class.
(b) For a job interview.
(c) Because of premature labor.
(d) Because she sprained her wrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Bridget get any rest in her cabin in Chapter 21?
2. In Chapter 17 when Bridget asks about Kaya, what does Eric change the subject to?
3. How does Carmen describe herself at the end of Chapter 13?
4. Why does Annik criticize Lena's drawing in Chapter 14?
5. Where does Tibby see Brian in Chapter 8?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)