|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 25, what does Carmen say she realizes?
(a) That she is the best big sister.
(b) That she should get something from David.
(c) That she is a very good friend.
(d) That she is "Good Carmen."
2. In Chapter 21, what does Tibby associate with Katherine's fall?
(a) The hospital.
(b) Open windows.
(d) Falling apples.
3. Why does Valia fall in the ice cream parlor?
(a) She falls over a chair.
(b) She trips on purpose.
(c) She shoves Carmen.
(d) She slips on ice cream.
4. In Chapter 17, what does Bridget think she wants most from Eric?
(a) For him to thank her.
(b) For him to trust her.
(c) For him to love her.
(d) For him to leave her alone.
5. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
(a) "I'm sorry."
(b) "I feel your pain."
(c) "I kissed Brian."
(d) "We need to talk."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't Tibby go in the pool in Chapter 13?
2. What language does Loretta speak?
3. Where does Bridget meet Eric?
4. How many people applied for the RISD scholarship?
5. What does Win tell Carmen and her mother in Chapter 18?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)