|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lena go in Chapter 6 when she borrows her father's car?
(a) The mall.
(b) A college.
(c) Paul's house.
(d) Drawing class.
2. Why won't Tibby go in the pool in Chapter 13?
(a) She wasn't invited.
(b) She doesn't know how to swim.
(c) She doesn't want to climb the fence.
(d) She didn't bring a bathing suit.
3. When Lena draws her mother, what setting does she use?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The backyard.
(c) The living room.
(d) The beach.
4. Why is Carmen's mother at the hospital in Chapter 18?
(a) Because she sprained her wrist.
(b) For a birth class.
(c) Because of premature labor.
(d) For a job interview.
5. What college does Carmen want to go to?
(a) Michigan State.
(b) Boston College.
(c) Williams College.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 18, what does Carmen's mother demand of Carmen?
2. How does Bridget admit to feeling about Eric in Chapter 15?
3. How does Carmen get Valia to the hospital in Chapter 12?
4. In this chapter, how does Carmen explain her "bad" side to Win?
5. In Chapter 6, what does Bridget mistake a mitten for?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)