|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian tell Tibby at the park after the dance?
(a) That he loves Lena.
(b) That she makes him nervous.
(c) That he loves her.
(d) That her clothes are weird.
2. Why does Tibby's sister try to climb a tree?
(a) To jump off.
(b) To get an apple.
(c) To be taller than Tibby.
(d) To break a branch.
3. What animal does Carmen pretend to be when she takes Katherine to the hospital?
(a) A polar bear.
(b) A giraffe.
(c) A penguin.
(d) A lion.
4. How much does each girl need to pay toward their beach trip at the end of the summer?
(a) Eighty dollars.
(b) Sixty dollars.
(c) Twenty dollars.
(d) One hundred dollars.
5. What type of restaurant do Carmen and Valia go to in Chapter 20?
(a) A French restaurant.
(b) A Mediterranean restaurant.
(c) A Mexican restaurant.
(d) An Italian restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tibby open her bedroom window in Chapter 4?
2. Why do Bridget and Eric fall into the lake in Chapter 14?
3. Why can't Bridget get any rest in her cabin in Chapter 21?
4. Which girl is compared to a bright red gas guzzler?
5. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)