|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tibby wear to the senior dance?
(a) A little black dress.
(b) The pants underneath a plaid skirt.
(c) The pants and a blouse.
(d) A green formal dress.
2. What does going to the restaurant in Chapter 20 make Valia say?
(a) "I don't vant anything else."
(b) "I vant you to leave."
(c) "I vant to go home."
(d) "I vant more wine."
3. In Chapter 6, what does Bridget mistake a mitten for?
(a) A nest.
(b) A dead bird.
(c) A severed hand.
(d) A bag of money.
4. At the end of Chapter 25, what does Carmen say she realizes?
(a) That she is a very good friend.
(b) That she is the best big sister.
(c) That she should get something from David.
(d) That she is "Good Carmen."
5. In Chapter 12, what does Annik suggest Lena do in order to attend art school?
(a) Move out of her parents' house.
(b) Take out student loans.
(c) Look for a scholarship.
(d) Lie to her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tibby work?
2. Who said the opening quote for Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 9, what does Bridget talk about all night in her bunk?
4. In Chapter 24, what is Tibby wearing?
5. What does Eric do at the end of Chapter 21?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)