|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tibby open her bedroom window in Chapter 4?
(a) To yell at her neighbor.
(b) To see if it still opens.
(c) To let fresh air in.
(d) To hear the birds.
2. Why does Valia fall in the ice cream parlor?
(a) She shoves Carmen.
(b) She falls over a chair.
(c) She trips on purpose.
(d) She slips on ice cream.
3. Who does Tibby babysit while her family visits Katherine in Chapter 8?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her neighbor.
(c) Her little sister.
(d) Her little brother.
4. In Chapter 5, what advice does Carmen's mom give?
(a) Speak only when spoken to.
(b) Always say thank you.
(c) Life is too short.
(d) Look people in the eye.
5. What does Win say about Valia in Chapter 12?
(a) That she has one good thing going for her.
(b) That at least she is funny.
(c) That he wants to get to know her better.
(d) That she is a very disagreeable woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, who does Tibby want to tell about her night with Brian?
2. In Chapter 12, what does Annik suggest Lena do in order to attend art school?
3. In Chapter 6, what does Bridget mistake a mitten for?
4. How does Carmen get Valia to the hospital in Chapter 12?
5. What does Brian bring for Tibby's family when he picks her up for the dance?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)