|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tibby's sister try to climb a tree?
(a) To jump off.
(b) To get an apple.
(c) To be taller than Tibby.
(d) To break a branch.
2. Who is Annik?
(a) Carmen's step-brother.
(b) Lena's step-brother.
(c) A nude model.
(d) An art teacher.
3. Why does Tibby open her bedroom window in Chapter 4?
(a) To hear the birds.
(b) To let fresh air in.
(c) To yell at her neighbor.
(d) To see if it still opens.
4. In Chapter 5, what does Tibby include with her note to Carmen?
(a) A baby present.
(b) A notebook.
(c) A picture.
(d) A box of cookies.
5. Who does Tibby blame for Katherine's injuries?
(b) Her mom.
(c) Her dad.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, why won't Valia get into Carmen's car?
2. In Chapter 9, what does Bridget talk about all night in her bunk?
3. In Chapter 6, how does Lena describe her grandmother?
4. What does Carmen want to borrow from her mother's room in Chapter 4?
5. What does Tibby wear to the senior dance?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)