|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Carmen put star stickers on her ceiling?
(a) When she was eight.
(b) The day after high school graduation.
(c) When she started high school.
(d) When she was eleven.
2. In Chapter 7, where does Lena take a bus?
(a) To Carmen's house.
(b) To art class.
(c) To Tibby's house.
(d) To work.
3. Where did the girls' high school graduation take place?
(a) In an auditorium.
(b) On a basketball court.
(c) On a football field.
(d) At a local theater.
4. What is Gilda's?
(a) An old gym.
(b) A friend's house.
(c) A new coffee bar.
(d) A cool restaurant.
5. What do the girls say when they unfold the pants in Chapter 1?
(a) A chant.
(b) They sing.
(c) A poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the senior dance, where do the girls meet up to talk?
2. In Chapter 5, what does Tibby include with her note to Carmen?
3. Where does Lena go in Chapter 6 when she borrows her father's car?
4. What does Brian tell Tibby at the park after the dance?
5. What college does Carmen want to go to?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)