|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Valia want to take with her to Greece?
(a) A picture of Carmen.
(b) A poem of Ari's.
(c) A copy of Lena's sketch.
(d) Annik's phone number.
2. In Chapter 20, what do Carmen and Valia drink with their meal?
(a) Sparkling water.
3. Why is Katherine in the hospital?
(a) She was hit by a car.
(b) She was beat up by a bully.
(c) She accidently poisoned herself.
(d) She fell out of a window.
4. In Chapter 9, what does Bridget talk about all night in her bunk?
(b) Soccer camp.
(c) Lena and Carmen.
(d) Her foot.
5. How much does each girl need to pay toward their beach trip at the end of the summer?
(a) One hundred dollars.
(b) Sixty dollars.
(c) Eighty dollars.
(d) Twenty dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of jewelry does Paul wear in Chapter 19?
2. In Chapter 22, why is Carmen's mother worried about her water breaking?
3. In Chapter 9, who does Valia say separated from his wife?
4. Where does Bridget decide to place Naughton in the final game?
5. Whose car do the girls take to the pool in Chapter 13?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)