|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Annik?
(a) Carmen's step-brother.
(b) An art teacher.
(c) Lena's step-brother.
(d) A nude model.
2. Why does Tibby's sister try to climb a tree?
(a) To break a branch.
(b) To jump off.
(c) To be taller than Tibby.
(d) To get an apple.
3. What do the girls say when they unfold the pants in Chapter 1?
(b) A poem.
(c) A chant.
(d) They sing.
4. In Chapter 6, how does Lena describe her grandmother?
(a) A sweetie.
(b) A terror.
(c) A dream.
(d) A nightmare.
5. Why does Tibby open her bedroom window in Chapter 4?
(a) To hear the birds.
(b) To yell at her neighbor.
(c) To let fresh air in.
(d) To see if it still opens.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what advice does Carmen's mom give?
2. When is Carmen's mother's baby due?
3. What does Brian bring for Tibby's family when he picks her up for the dance?
4. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
5. Who drives Tibby and Brian to the senior dance?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)