|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Tibby after she climbs down the tree in Chapter 21?
(a) She realizes she is late for work.
(b) She trips on a rock.
(c) She climbs back up the tree.
(d) She realizes she is locked out of the house.
2. What does Lena's mother pay Carmen to watch Valia?
(a) $8.50 an hour.
(b) $50 a week.
(c) $100 a month.
(d) $8.00 an hour.
3. What happened to Win's younger brother?
(a) He lives with his father in a different state.
(b) He was kidnapped.
(c) He died as a baby.
(d) He ran away.
4. What does Win reveal to Carmen?
(a) That he doesn't like her.
(b) That he is "Bad Win".
(c) That he has a girlfriend.
(d) That he was once fat.
5. How much older than Bridget is Eric?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Four years.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one reason given in Chapter 10 for Bridget's success at soccer?
2. How does Lena draw herself?
3. In Chapter 10, what does Lena's father offer to pay for?
4. How does Tibby feel when she sees Katherine's helmet?
5. Who does Bridget send flowers and balloons to?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)