|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lena cry in her room in Chapter 10?
(a) She has no way to get to art class.
(b) Her father knows she's back in art class.
(c) She lost shifts at the restaurant.
(d) Kostos came to see her.
2. What does Tibby tell Carmen in her note in Chapter 25?
(a) To hug her baby brother.
(b) To create memories.
(c) To buy Win a gift.
(d) To have a party.
3. Why won't Tibby go in the pool in Chapter 13?
(a) She doesn't want to climb the fence.
(b) She didn't bring a bathing suit.
(c) She doesn't know how to swim.
(d) She wasn't invited.
4. In this chapter, what conclusion does Bridget draw about her relationship with Eric?
(a) It is one-sided.
(b) It is too complicated.
(c) It is a waste of time.
(d) It is worthless.
5. Who does Tibby babysit while her family visits Katherine in Chapter 8?
(a) Her little brother.
(b) Her little sister.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her neighbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Carmen visits Tibby in Chapter 16, what does she say she sees?
2. Why isn't Christina ready to deliver in Chapter 23?
3. Why does Lena not like the idea of attending a regular university?
4. Why can't Bridget get any rest in her cabin in Chapter 21?
5. When Lena draws her father, what emotion does she want to find in him?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)