|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tibby wear to the senior dance?
(a) The pants and a blouse.
(b) A little black dress.
(c) A green formal dress.
(d) The pants underneath a plaid skirt.
2. How does Carmen describe herself at the end of Chapter 13?
(a) Happy Carmen.
(b) Bad Carmen.
(c) Confused Carmen.
(d) Good Carmen.
3. In Chapter 6, what does Bridget mistake a mitten for?
(a) A bag of money.
(b) A severed hand.
(c) A nest.
(d) A dead bird.
4. In Chapter 25, where does Tibby leave a note for Carmen?
(a) Next to Christina's bed.
(b) In Carmen's coat pocket.
(c) On the Traveling Pants.
(d) With Win.
5. In Chapter 21, what does Tibby associate with Katherine's fall?
(a) Open windows.
(c) The hospital.
(d) Falling apples.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eric do at the end of Chapter 21?
2. Where does Tibby go with Brian in Chapter 26?
3. What does Win tell Carmen and her mother in Chapter 18?
4. What happens when Bridget tries to call her friends in Chapter 26?
5. How much older than Bridget is Eric?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)