|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tibby tell Carmen in her note in Chapter 25?
(a) To have a party.
(b) To hug her baby brother.
(c) To create memories.
(d) To buy Win a gift.
2. Where does Tibby work?
(a) At a movie theater.
(b) On a sound stage.
(c) At an editing studio.
(d) At a video rental store.
3. What does going to the restaurant in Chapter 20 make Valia say?
(a) "I don't vant anything else."
(b) "I vant to go home."
(c) "I vant more wine."
(d) "I vant you to leave."
4. What animal does Carmen pretend to be when she takes Katherine to the hospital?
(a) A lion.
(b) A giraffe.
(c) A penguin.
(d) A polar bear.
5. In Chapter 20, where does Carmen feel Valia needs to go?
(a) To Italy.
(b) To Greece.
(c) To England.
(d) To Florida.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which friend of Bridget's is also a soccer coach?
2. How much older than Bridget is Eric?
3. Why does Lena not like the idea of attending a regular university?
4. Why does Carmen's dad decide to talk to Williams College in Chapter 16?
5. In Chapter 15, what does Naughton ask Bridget?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)