|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Win's younger brother?
(a) He lives with his father in a different state.
(b) He died as a baby.
(c) He ran away.
(d) He was kidnapped.
2. Why won't Tibby go in the pool in Chapter 13?
(a) She doesn't know how to swim.
(b) She didn't bring a bathing suit.
(c) She wasn't invited.
(d) She doesn't want to climb the fence.
3. What does Lena's mother pay Carmen to watch Valia?
(a) $8.00 an hour.
(b) $8.50 an hour.
(c) $50 a week.
(d) $100 a month.
4. In Chapter 25, where does Tibby leave a note for Carmen?
(a) With Win.
(b) Next to Christina's bed.
(c) On the Traveling Pants.
(d) In Carmen's coat pocket.
5. What does Lena notice about her mother when she draws her?
(a) The true happiness of her mother.
(b) Conflicts between her parents.
(c) Her long arms.
(d) Her mother's desire for a new job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What department does Win work in at the hospital?
2. What does Brian bring for Tibby's family when he picks her up for the dance?
3. In Chapter 18, what does Effie admit to Lena?
4. Why does Lena cry in her room in Chapter 10?
5. How does Tibby help Christina handle the pain?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)