|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 21, how high is Bridget's fever?
2. In Chapter 8, when does Carmen's mother start going to bed?
(a) Very late.
(b) It is different every night.
(c) Very early.
(d) Right at 11p.m. each night.
3. In Chapter 15, what do the girls talk about when they are at Tibby's house?
(d) Bridget and Eric.
4. In Chapter 15, what does Naughton ask Bridget?
(a) If he can sit next to her at the camp fire.
(b) If he can go jogging with her.
(c) If she wants to eat dinner with him.
(d) If she will go camping with him.
5. How far away is the college Carmen plans on attending?
(a) Nine hours away.
(b) Seven hours away.
(c) Two hours away.
(d) Four hours away.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, what do Carmen and Valia drink with their meal?
2. When did Carmen put star stickers on her ceiling?
3. In this chapter, how does Carmen explain her "bad" side to Win?
4. How does Bridget admit to feeling about Eric in Chapter 15?
5. What does Eric do at the end of Chapter 21?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)