|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lena notice about her mother when she draws her?
(a) The true happiness of her mother.
(b) Her mother's desire for a new job.
(c) Conflicts between her parents.
(d) Her long arms.
2. What soccer team is Bridget coaching?
(b) Co-ed middle school.
3. What happens to Tibby after she climbs down the tree in Chapter 21?
(a) She realizes she is late for work.
(b) She climbs back up the tree.
(c) She trips on a rock.
(d) She realizes she is locked out of the house.
4. In Chapter 21, what does Tibby associate with Katherine's fall?
(a) Open windows.
(c) The hospital.
(d) Falling apples.
5. Why won't Tibby go in the pool in Chapter 13?
(a) She doesn't know how to swim.
(b) She wasn't invited.
(c) She didn't bring a bathing suit.
(d) She doesn't want to climb the fence.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 21, how high is Bridget's fever?
2. In Chapter 15, what do the girls talk about when they are at Tibby's house?
3. What does Tibby wear to the senior dance?
4. How does Carmen describe herself at the end of Chapter 13?
5. In Chapter 10, what does Lena's father offer to pay for?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)