|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what does Lena's father offer to pay for?
(a) A trip to Greece.
(b) Another art class.
(c) Tuition at a university.
(d) A new car.
2. In this chapter, what conclusion does Bridget draw about her relationship with Eric?
(a) It is a waste of time.
(b) It is too complicated.
(c) It is worthless.
(d) It is one-sided.
3. Where can Carmen go to school but still stay at home?
(a) University of Pennsylvania.
(b) Williams College.
(d) University of Maryland.
4. In this chapter, how does Carmen explain her "bad" side to Win?
(a) She says she is crazy.
(b) She says she is selfish.
(c) She says she is worthless.
(d) She says she is awful.
5. In Chapter 20, what do Carmen and Valia drink with their meal?
(d) Sparkling water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tibby see Brian in Chapter 8?
2. Who does Bridget send flowers and balloons to?
3. What happens to Tibby after she climbs down the tree in Chapter 21?
4. In Chapter 23, why is Tibby scolded in the hospital?
5. What does Tibby say in her note to Carmen in Chapter 5?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)