|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is confined to a wheelchair?
(b) Paul's father.
2. In this chapter, what happens between Carmen and Win?
(a) They have a fight.
(b) They kiss.
(c) They go out to eat.
(d) They agree to stop talking to each other.
3. In Chapter 8, when does Carmen's mother start going to bed?
(a) Very late.
(b) Very early.
(c) It is different every night.
(d) Right at 11p.m. each night.
4. Why is Carmen's mother at the hospital in Chapter 18?
(a) For a birth class.
(b) For a job interview.
(c) Because she sprained her wrist.
(d) Because of premature labor.
5. What does Lena see in herself as she draws?
(a) Someone who is waiting.
(b) Someone who is worried.
(c) Someone who is fearful.
(d) Someone who is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Bridget get any rest in her cabin in Chapter 21?
2. How far away is the college Carmen plans on attending?
3. What does Tibby tell Carmen in her note in Chapter 25?
4. Who drives Tibby and Brian to the senior dance?
5. In Chapter 15, what does Naughton ask Bridget?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)