|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Tibby after she climbs down the tree in Chapter 21?
(a) She realizes she is locked out of the house.
(b) She trips on a rock.
(c) She realizes she is late for work.
(d) She climbs back up the tree.
2. What happens when Bridget tries to call her friends in Chapter 26?
(a) They are too busy to talk.
(b) She is interrupted by an emergency.
(c) No one answers.
(d) Her cell phone dies.
3. How does Lena draw herself?
(a) With a dog by her.
(b) In a dress.
(c) With her mother in the background.
(d) In the Traveling Pants.
4. Why does Carmen's dad decide to talk to Williams College in Chapter 16?
(a) Because he wanted to host a fund raiser.
(b) Because he is the president of alumni.
(c) Because he made a large deposit with them.
(d) Because he wanted to get a scholarship for Carmen.
5. Why can't Bridget get any rest in her cabin in Chapter 21?
(a) She slept too much the day before.
(b) Her roommates are partying.
(c) She is worried.
(d) Because of the thunderstorm outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lena not like the idea of attending a regular university?
2. Who is Annik?
3. What does Tibby tell Carmen in her note in Chapter 25?
4. In this chapter, how does Carmen explain her "bad" side to Win?
5. How does Tibby feel when she sees Katherine's helmet?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)