|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tibby babysit while her family visits Katherine in Chapter 8?
(a) Her little sister.
(b) Her little brother.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her neighbor.
2. What is one reason given in Chapter 10 for Bridget's success at soccer?
(a) Having long legs.
(b) Being tall and skinny as a girl.
(c) Not having a father.
(d) Not having a mother.
3. Whose car do the girls take to the pool in Chapter 13?
(a) Lena's father's.
4. Who does Bridget send flowers and balloons to?
5. When Lena draws her father, what emotion does she want to find in him?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lena draws her father, what emotions does she end up seeing in him?
2. In Chapter 6, how does Lena describe her grandmother?
3. How much older than Bridget is Eric?
4. How far away is the college Carmen plans on attending?
5. What happens to Tibby after she climbs down the tree in Chapter 21?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)