|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Carmen's dad decide to talk to Williams College in Chapter 16?
(a) Because he is the president of alumni.
(b) Because he wanted to host a fund raiser.
(c) Because he made a large deposit with them.
(d) Because he wanted to get a scholarship for Carmen.
2. In Chapter 16, what does Bridget apologize to Eric for?
(a) For telling everyone about what happened between them.
(b) For trying to ignore him at the beginning of the summer.
(c) For how she acted two summers ago.
(d) For making fun of him.
3. How much older than Bridget is Eric?
(a) One year.
(b) Three years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Two years.
4. What flavor ice cream does Valia get when she stops to get ice cream on the way to her doctor's appointment?
5. In Chapter 24, what is Tibby wearing?
(a) A plaid skirt.
(b) Hospital scrubs.
(c) The Traveling Pants.
(d) Her work clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 24, where do Carmen and Win find David?
2. Who does Carmen meet at the ice cream parlor?
3. How long do Lena and Carmen agree to wait before getting Bridget from Soccer Camp?
4. In Chapter 16, what surprises Bridget during her run with Naughton?
5. When Carmen visits Tibby in Chapter 16, what does she say she sees?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)