|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what surprises Bridget during her run with Naughton?
(a) His running shoes.
(b) His sense of humor.
(c) His knowledge of sports.
(d) His ability to keep up with her.
2. In Chapter 9, who does Valia say separated from his wife?
(a) Lena's uncle.
3. In Chapter 24, where do Carmen and Win find David?
(a) At a meeting.
(b) At a mall.
(c) At a used car lot.
(d) At his mother's house.
4. Why does Carmen's dad decide to talk to Williams College in Chapter 16?
(a) Because he is the president of alumni.
(b) Because he wanted to get a scholarship for Carmen.
(c) Because he made a large deposit with them.
(d) Because he wanted to host a fund raiser.
5. Why is Carmen pulled over in Chapter 24?
(a) For swerving.
(b) For broken brake lights.
(c) For speeding.
(d) For expired plates.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Valia fall in the ice cream parlor?
2. Why does Christina finally agree to give birth?
3. In Chapter 9, what does Bridget talk about all night in her bunk?
4. How long do Lena and Carmen agree to wait before getting Bridget from Soccer Camp?
5. When Carmen visits Tibby in Chapter 16, what does she say she sees?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)