|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Valia fall in the ice cream parlor?
(a) She shoves Carmen.
(b) She slips on ice cream.
(c) She trips on purpose.
(d) She falls over a chair.
2. In Chapter 9, what does Bridget talk about all night in her bunk?
(a) Lena and Carmen.
(b) Soccer camp.
(c) Her foot.
3. Why is Carmen pulled over in Chapter 24?
(a) For speeding.
(b) For broken brake lights.
(c) For expired plates.
(d) For swerving.
4. How long do Lena and Carmen agree to wait before getting Bridget from Soccer Camp?
(a) Two days.
(b) One weekend.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
5. When Carmen visits Tibby in Chapter 16, what does she say she sees?
(a) That Tibby is getting worse.
(b) That Tibby's room is the cleanest its ever been.
(c) That Tibby is bored.
(d) That Tibby loves Brian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens at the end of Chapter 24?
2. Why does Christina finally agree to give birth?
3. In Chapter 9, who does Valia say separated from his wife?
4. In Chapter 16, what surprises Bridget during her run with Naughton?
5. What does Naughton ask Bridget during their run in Chapter 16?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)