|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carmen realize when she introduces Win to David?
(a) She doesn't know Win's last name.
(b) She is finally at peace with "Good Carmen."
(c) She really likes Win.
(d) She's never introduced a boy to David.
2. How much older than Bridget is Eric?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Four years.
3. In Chapter 16, what does Bridget apologize to Eric for?
(a) For how she acted two summers ago.
(b) For telling everyone about what happened between them.
(c) For making fun of him.
(d) For trying to ignore him at the beginning of the summer.
4. What does Naughton ask Bridget during their run in Chapter 16?
(a) If she has a boyfriend.
(b) If she would be his personal trainer.
(c) If she likes Eric.
(d) If she could set him up with her friend.
5. Why does Valia fall in the ice cream parlor?
(a) She falls over a chair.
(b) She shoves Carmen.
(c) She slips on ice cream.
(d) She trips on purpose.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what surprises Bridget during her run with Naughton?
2. How long do Lena and Carmen agree to wait before getting Bridget from Soccer Camp?
3. Who does Carmen meet at the ice cream parlor?
4. Why does Christina finally agree to give birth?
5. Why does Carmen's dad decide to talk to Williams College in Chapter 16?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)