|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Carmen pulled over in Chapter 24?
(a) For speeding.
(b) For broken brake lights.
(c) For swerving.
(d) For expired plates.
2. In Chapter 16, what does Bridget apologize to Eric for?
(a) For telling everyone about what happened between them.
(b) For how she acted two summers ago.
(c) For making fun of him.
(d) For trying to ignore him at the beginning of the summer.
3. When Carmen visits Tibby in Chapter 16, what does she say she sees?
(a) That Tibby loves Brian.
(b) That Tibby's room is the cleanest its ever been.
(c) That Tibby is bored.
(d) That Tibby is getting worse.
4. How long do Lena and Carmen agree to wait before getting Bridget from Soccer Camp?
(a) One week.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two days.
(d) One weekend.
5. Why does Valia fall in the ice cream parlor?
(a) She falls over a chair.
(b) She shoves Carmen.
(c) She trips on purpose.
(d) She slips on ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what surprises Bridget during her run with Naughton?
2. In Chapter 24, what is Tibby wearing?
3. What happens at the end of Chapter 24?
4. Why does Christina finally agree to give birth?
5. What does Naughton ask Bridget during their run in Chapter 16?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)