|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does Bridget talk about all night in her bunk?
(b) Soccer camp.
(c) Her foot.
(d) Lena and Carmen.
2. Why does Carmen's dad decide to talk to Williams College in Chapter 16?
(a) Because he is the president of alumni.
(b) Because he wanted to host a fund raiser.
(c) Because he wanted to get a scholarship for Carmen.
(d) Because he made a large deposit with them.
3. Who does Carmen meet at the ice cream parlor?
(a) A pair of twins.
(b) A Greek doctor.
(c) A musician.
(d) A premed student.
4. When Carmen visits Tibby in Chapter 16, what does she say she sees?
(a) That Tibby is getting worse.
(b) That Tibby's room is the cleanest its ever been.
(c) That Tibby is bored.
(d) That Tibby loves Brian.
5. Why does Christina finally agree to give birth?
(a) Tibby convinces her.
(b) They tell her she'll need a C-section.
(c) The nurses force her.
(d) The pain killers kick in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carmen realize when she introduces Win to David?
2. What does Naughton ask Bridget during their run in Chapter 16?
3. How long do Lena and Carmen agree to wait before getting Bridget from Soccer Camp?
4. In Chapter 24, where do Carmen and Win find David?
5. In Chapter 16, what does Bridget apologize to Eric for?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)