|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Carmen meet at the ice cream parlor?
(a) A Greek doctor.
(b) A pair of twins.
(c) A musician.
(d) A premed student.
2. In Chapter 16, what does Bridget apologize to Eric for?
(a) For making fun of him.
(b) For how she acted two summers ago.
(c) For trying to ignore him at the beginning of the summer.
(d) For telling everyone about what happened between them.
3. How much older than Bridget is Eric?
(a) One year.
(b) Three years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Two years.
4. In Chapter 9, what does Bridget talk about all night in her bunk?
(b) Her foot.
(c) Soccer camp.
(d) Lena and Carmen.
5. What does Naughton ask Bridget during their run in Chapter 16?
(a) If she likes Eric.
(b) If she has a boyfriend.
(c) If she could set him up with her friend.
(d) If she would be his personal trainer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Valia fall in the ice cream parlor?
2. In Chapter 24, what is Tibby wearing?
3. Why does Carmen's dad decide to talk to Williams College in Chapter 16?
4. Why does Christina finally agree to give birth?
5. What happens at the end of Chapter 24?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)