|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael's wife imagine herself as?
(a) Princess of the town.
(b) The school's nurse.
(c) The schoool's social worker.
(d) Queen of the school.
2. What does the author say the voice rose high and clear in the sky like?
(a) An electric train.
(b) A flaming sword.
(c) A writer's pen.
(d) A fork of lightning.
3. What is the name of the child Vero look after?
4. What does the cashier give Mrs. Emenike that's a foot long?
(a) A receipt.
(b) A knife.
(c) A stick.
(d) A cigarette.
5. What is the name of the Emenike's baby nurse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jonathan's wife?
2. Where did Reginald and Gladys meet the second time they met?
3. Where did Reginald and Gladys meet the first time they met?
4. What did Martha's husband do for a living?
5. What does Vero make up a song about?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mike calm Cletus down in this section?
2. How does Jonathan take advantage of his blessings?
3. How does Michael want to change the school?
4. Why do the government suspend free primary education?
5. What is different about the narrative of Sugar Baby?
6. How does Mr. Emenike initially prove a blessing for Vera?
7. Why does Martha decide against punishing Vera?
8. Why is Mrs. Emenike angry at the new socialism in Nigeria?
9. How does Vera find about the poisonous ink?
10. What is the nature of Mike and Cletus' relationship?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)