|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did a German doctor say Ben's heart was as black as?
(a) The night sky.
(b) A cooking pot.
(c) A black board.
(d) The back of a cave.
2. What is the name of Cletus' girlfriend?
3. What did Vero force Goddy to drink?
(c) Red ink.
4. What had Jonathan's bike been commandeered for?
(a) Taxi service.
(b) A white man's gift.
(c) Military action.
5. What is the name of the child Vero look after?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jonathan Iwegbu call his luck?
2. What does the cashier give Mrs. Emenike that's a foot long?
3. What phrase Nancy speaks imitates the magazines she reads?
4. What did everyone call Ben when he had a raleigh bike?
5. What sports did Ben play at his club?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mrs. Emenike angry at the new socialism in Nigeria?
2. What is the nature of Mike and Cletus' relationship?
3. What is different about the narrative of Sugar Baby?
4. Describe the argument between Martha and Mrs. Emenike?
5. How does Jonathan take advantage of his blessings?
6. How did Cletus eventually get his sugar fix?
7. What does Michael find out about the path he attempts to block?
8. How do Mr. and Mrs. Emneike react when they hear Vera has tried to poison their child?
9. How does Mike calm Cletus down in this section?
10. Why are Mr. and Mrs. Emenike so impressed with Vera?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)