|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vero put on her lips?
(b) Nivea cream.
(c) Blue ink.
(d) Red ink.
2. What does Ben say he doesn't believe in?
(b) Brand new things.
(d) Second hand things.
3. Which of the following people use the path?
(a) New age travelers.
(b) New born children.
4. Whose house did Ben run to?
5. What is the name of the island Mike travels to?
(a) Penny Island.
(b) The Isle of Dogs.
(c) Zoot Island.
(d) Sao Tome.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Jonathan's bike been commandeered for?
2. Why is Father Doherty angry at Cletus's request for sugar?
3. Which country owns Sao Tome?
4. What does Ben tell the woman he will strike if she doesn't tell him who she is?
5. What does Mr. Emenike say Mike is scared of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Martha decide against punishing Vera?
2. Why does Ben regret sleeping with Mami Wota?
3. How does Vera find about the poisonous ink?
4. What is the nature of Mike and Cletus' relationship?
5. In what way does Ben show great self control?
6. What is different about the narrative of Sugar Baby?
7. Why do the government suspend free primary education?
8. What does the story say about Cletus' character?
9. How does Jonathan take advantage of his blessings?
10. How does Mr. Emenike initially prove a blessing for Vera?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)