Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the reasons Janet's mother approves of Julius?
(a) He cooks well.
(b) He enjoys life.
(c) He sings in the church choir.
(d) He laughs at her jokes.
2. Whose point of view is the story in this section told from?
(d) Father Doherty's.
3. What phrase Nancy speaks imitates the magazines she reads?
(a) A penny for your thoughts.
(b) Don't make a mountain out of a molehill.
(c) Wake up and smell the coffee.
(d) Blind as a bat.
4. What does Jonathan Iwegbu call his luck?
(a) Fool's gold.
(b) His choice.
(c) Happy survival.
(d) Looter's revenge.
5. Who do Mike and Cletus see to try and obtain sugar?
(a) General Kanu.
(b) Father Peters.
(c) Father Doherty.
(d) Colonel Wren.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Father Doherty angry at Cletus's request for sugar?
2. What is the title of the story in this section?
3. What did Martha's husband do for a living?
4. Why are there no boys to take Mrs. Emenike's shopping?
5. What is the title of the story in this section?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)