|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cletus crave?
2. What does Julius step on?
(a) A bird's nest.
(b) A skull.
(c) An egg.
(d) A mouse.
3. What is the name of Cletus' girlfriend?
4. What does Ben tell the woman he will strike if she doesn't tell him who she is?
(a) The light switch.
(b) Her legs.
(c) The door.
(d) The matches.
5. Why is Father Doherty angry at Cletus's request for sugar?
(a) He hasn't had sugar since he left Europe.
(b) They have woken him up.
(c) There is no sugar in the entire country.
(d) People are dying in the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Emenike nickname Vero?
2. What did Vero force Goddy to drink?
3. What position was Michael Obi appointed to at Ndume Central School?
4. Where did Reginald and Gladys meet the second time they met?
5. What is the title of the story in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cletus lose his girlfriend in this story?
2. How does Vera find about the poisonous ink?
3. How did Cletus eventually get his sugar fix?
4. Describe the argument between Martha and Mrs. Emenike?
5. Why does Jonathan think he has been blessed?
6. How does Jonathan take advantage of his blessings?
7. What is different about the narrative of Sugar Baby?
8. How do Mr. and Mrs. Emneike react when they hear Vera has tried to poison their child?
9. Why are Mr. and Mrs. Emenike so impressed with Vera?
10. How did Father Doherty react when Mike and Cletus asked him for sugar?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)