|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What phrase does the inspector use to describe the situation that develops between the school and the village?
(a) A heathen argument.
(b) A spiritual upheavel.
(c) A civil argument.
(d) A tribal-war situation.
2. What does Jonathan buy with the family earnings?
(a) A house.
(b) Palm wine.
3. Which country owns Sao Tome?
4. What does Mr. Emenike say Nigeria is not a nation of?
(a) Oliver Twists.
(b) David Copperfields.
(c) Pip Larkins.
(d) Edward Scissorhands.
5. What did a German doctor say Ben's heart was as black as?
(a) The night sky.
(b) A cooking pot.
(c) A black board.
(d) The back of a cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Jonathan's bike been commandeered for?
2. What does Mr. Emenike say Mike is scared of?
3. What is the name of Cletus' girlfriend?
4. Why are there no boys to take Mrs. Emenike's shopping?
5. What does Jonathan use his bicycle for?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)