|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country owns Sao Tome?
2. Who do Mike and Cletus see to try and obtain sugar?
(a) Colonel Wren.
(b) Father Peters.
(c) Father Doherty.
(d) General Kanu.
3. What does Ben tell the woman he will strike if she doesn't tell him who she is?
(a) The matches.
(b) Her legs.
(c) The light switch.
(d) The door.
4. What was the name of the magazine that wrote an editorial praising the Prime minister?
(b) The New Age.
(d) The Mirror.
5. What is Mami Wota the lady of?
(a) The Niger River.
(b) The Nigerian jungle.
(c) The sun.
(d) The moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben say your pocket always is on new year?
2. What does Michael's wife imagine herself as?
3. Which of the following people use the path?
4. What do girls call the new style of hair plait?
5. How does Matthew calm Ben down?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Cletus eventually get his sugar fix?
2. What does the story say about Cletus' character?
3. What happens the first time Gladys and Reginald meet?
4. How did Father Doherty react when Mike and Cletus asked him for sugar?
5. Why does Martha decide against punishing Vera?
6. How does Cletus lose his girlfriend in this story?
7. What is the nature of Mike and Cletus' relationship?
8. Why are Mr. and Mrs. Emenike so impressed with Vera?
9. What does Michael find out about the path he attempts to block?
10. How does Mr. Emenike initially prove a blessing for Vera?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)