|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Marriage is a Private Affair, Akueke.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Akueke's potential suitors buy for her brothers in a quest for her hand?
(a) Palm wine.
(b) European beer.
(c) Rose water.
2. What does Rufus tell the women will happen if they vote for the car?
(a) They will go to heaven.
(b) They will own their own.
(c) They will ride in it.
(d) They will become rich.
3. What marks a change in seasons?
(a) Wind and rain.
(b) Gloomy clouds.
(c) Thunder and lightning.
(d) Sunny spells.
4. Where does Nnaemeka's father like to read his bible?
(a) Under a cassia tree.
(b) In his shed.
(c) On the beach.
(d) Behind the toilets.
5. Why does it amuse Akueke to see her grandfather drink?
(a) It stains his lips.
(b) It comes back out through his nose.
(c) He always makes slurping noises.
(d) It drios from his beard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do people avoid talking to Nnameka's father about his son?
2. How did Nwibe change after the incident in the market place?
3. Why is Rufus so popular?
4. What does Nnaemeka's father do with the wedding his son sends him?
5. What do the brothers assume has happened to their sister when they find the place they laid her empty?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)