|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Marriage is a Private Affair, Akueke.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Nwibe change after the incident in the market place?
(a) He treated his wives better.
(b) He became quiet and withdrawn.
(c) He spent more time with his family.
(d) He became kinder to strangers.
2. How does Rufus solve his problem of who to vote for?
(a) He tells everyone he has his own party.
(b) He votes for the third party.
(c) He admits to Ibe about the bribe.
(d) He tears his ticket in half and votes for both.
3. What does the madman wrap around his waist?
(a) A belt.
(b) A tie.
(c) A cloth.
(d) A scarf.
4. What does Rufus mark his thumb with before he leaves the voting booth?
(b) Purple ink.
(d) Red ink.
5. What marks a change in seasons?
(a) Sunny spells.
(b) Wind and rain.
(c) Gloomy clouds.
(d) Thunder and lightning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the rival party to PAP?
2. What kind of face does the author say the moon keeps outside the door?
3. What does Nwibe tell the madman he looks hungry for?
4. What will Akueke's name be changed to?
5. Who was Ibe's house opened by?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)