|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Marriage is a Private Affair, Akueke.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one elder say the holy book says about sons?
(a) They will lead to temptation.
(b) They will break down social structures.
(c) They fly the roost.
(d) They will rise against their fathers.
2. What kind of snake does the author compare the road to?
(a) A boa-constricter.
(b) A puff adder.
(c) A python.
(d) A brown snake.
3. Why is Akueke's grandfather said to be so fond of her?
(a) She is the image of his mother.
(b) She is always happy.
(c) She is the most beautiful girl in the town.
(d) She is the most intelligent girl in the town.
4. What does Mgboye say the dog has done?
(a) Chewed her favorite dress.
(b) Put its mouth in her soup-pot.
(c) Urinated on her bed.
(d) Bit her baby.
5. What kind of disease do the brothers think their sister has?
(a) A swelling disease.
(b) A spot disease.
(c) A rattle disease.
(d) A social disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is one of Chike's other names?
2. Why do people avoid talking to Nnameka's father about his son?
3. What is Marcus Ibe's role within the PAP?
4. What do the brothers assume has happened to their sister when they find the place they laid her empty?
5. What does the madman wrap around his waist?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)