|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Marriage is a Private Affair, Akueke.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Okeke hum to himself?
(a) A pop song.
(b) A folk song.
(c) A limerick.
(d) A hymn.
2. What does the policeman search Rufus for?
(a) Illegal ballot papers.
(c) Dangerous weapons.
3. Why is Rufus so popular?
(a) He never has a bad word to say.
(b) He has lots of money.
(c) He makes strong decisions.
(d) He has not abandoned his village.
4. Why does it amuse Akueke to see her grandfather drink?
(a) It comes back out through his nose.
(b) It stains his lips.
(c) It drios from his beard.
(d) He always makes slurping noises.
5. What does Nwibe think it would have been easier for his wife to do than hit the dog?
(a) Give it food.
(b) Send it out of the house.
(c) Cover the soup pot.
(d) Move the soup pot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What took the form of a handsome man in order to destroy Onwuero?
2. Who does the author say the village belonged to?
3. Which of the following is one of Chike's other names?
4. What do Akueke's potential suitors buy for her brothers in a quest for her hand?
5. What do people shorten Rufus's name to?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)