1. From what narrative perspective is the novel related?
2. In what tense is the narrative related?
3. What is the name of Amma's play that is opening in Chapter 1?
The Last Amazon of Dahomey.
4. At what theater is Amma's play opening in Chapter 1?
The National Theatre.
5. What does Amma recall doing to a theare director whose show featured semi-naked black women running on stage acting like idiots?
Pouring a beer over his head.
6. What are Amma's dreadlocks trained to stand up as, according to the narrative in Chapter 1?
Birthday cake candles.
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 2,925 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)