|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who beat Cornelia?
2. Whom did Griet tell about Cornelia's plotting and scheming?
3. Whom did Van Ruijven impregnate?
(b) His maid.
(c) His wife's sister.
(d) The butcher's wife.
4. How did Griet's family respond to Pieter's surprising them?
(a) They do not notice him.
(b) They are embarrassed.
(c) They are angry.
(d) They are welcoming.
5. Whose clothes did Vermeer want Griet to wear for the portrait?
(b) Griet's mother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did Cornelia suggest that Catharina wear?
2. With what did Catharina attempt to attack the painting?
3. At what point did Griet know that Vermeer only saw her as being of artistic value?
4. What was Catharina really angry about when she saw the portrait?
5. What single act appeared to change Griet the most?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)