|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1676, Pages 233 - 248.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Tanneke jump in front of when Catharina was being hit?
(a) Catharina's father.
(b) Vermeer's brother.
(c) Catharina's brother.
2. What was the color of one of the pieces of fabric Vermeer gave Griet to cover her hair in?
3. Who placed the pearl earring into Griet's ear?
4. With what did Catharina attempt to attack the painting?
(a) Black paint.
(b) A knife.
(c) A glass of water.
(d) An axe.
5. Whose clothes did Vermeer want Griet to wear for the portrait?
(b) Griet's mother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink was served for dinner at Griet's new home?
2. Vermeer was using Griet for_____________.
3. Who told Catharina that Griet had been assisting Vermeer with his paintings?
4. What was the most important thing to Vermeer?
5. What color did Vermeer say the clouds were when the clouds worked together?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)