|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1676, Pages 233 - 248.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Griet's younger sister when Griet left?
2. What did Griet's mother serve at dinner after church?
3. Who told Griet that there was something dangerous in Vermeer's paintings?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her brother.
(d) Her father.
4. What single act appeared to change Griet the most?
(a) Griet wears the earrings.
(b) Griet has sex with Vermeer.
(c) Griet has sex with Pieter.
(d) Vermeer sees her hair.
5. What chore did Griet look forward to most?
(a) Repairing clothing.
(b) Cleaning the studio.
(d) Washing laundry at the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the owner of Vermeer's painting of the lady at the window?
2. What color dress did van Ruijven's new maid wear?
3. Who began to distrust Griet with the jewelry box?
4. What was the cause of death for Griet's sister?
5. Griet's attic room was above __________.
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)