|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1676, Pages 233 - 248.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Griet was raised as a ____________.
2. If Griet were to choose Pieter the Son, what would she lose?
3. At first, Vermeer told Griet the clouds were ____________.
(b) A combination of many colors.
4. What aspect of Tanneke's personality moved Griet after she talked to Pieter?
5. Whom did Griet bond with most before beginning work at her new home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Griet that Vermeer only saw the world as he wanted it to be?
2. What was the name of the Vermeers' butcher?
3. At Griet's family's home, what was the usual dinner?
4. What did Griet think about the box Vermeer used when painting?
5. What color dress did van Ruijven's new maid wear?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)