|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1666, Pages 183 - 203.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Griet stand in for as a model?
(b) Van Ruijven's wife.
(c) Van Ruijven.
(d) Van Ruijven's maid.
2. In what month did Catharina send Griet to the apothecary for supplies for the sick boys?
3. Who broke Griet's favorite tile?
4. Who warned Griet not to get caught between Vermeer and van Ruijven?
(a) Griet's mother.
(d) Van Leeuwenhoek.
5. What was the name of the girl who followed Griet to the canal to fetch water?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pieter the Son came to visit Griet, whom did she feel watching them?
2. Whose clothes did Vermeer want Griet to wear for the portrait?
3. Whom did Griet tell about Cornelia's plotting and scheming?
4. When Griet saw herself in Vermeer's mirror, what did she think of herself?
5. What did Pieter the Son give Griet to take to her family?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)