|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1665, Pages 150 - 180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Griet believe that the backlash from Catharina was not as intense as it should be?
(a) Catharina wants Griet to have an affair with Vermeer.
(b) Catharina fears Griet.
(c) Catharina no longer cares for her marriage.
(d) Catharina does not think Vermeer would ever have an affair.
2. How did Griet feel when Pieter met her family?
3. How did Griet's family react to the death of the youngest daughter?
(a) They never recover from the loss.
(b) They recover quickly.
(c) They are so divided they do not all know about her death.
(d) They continue living normally out of shock.
4. When Catharina gave birth after the death of Griet's sister, what did she name her new son?
5. Whom did Griet tell about Cornelia's plotting and scheming?
Short Answer Questions
1. What food did Vermeer and Griet bond over initially?
2. Who was the only one to speak kindly to Griet after her sister died?
3. Who punched Griet in the stomach?
4. Whom did Vermeer seem to want to protect Griet from the most?
5. Whom did Griet find to tell that her sister was sick?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)