|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1664, Pages 73 - 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Griet feel most at peace?
(a) The river.
(b) The cellar.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The studio.
2. Where did Frans go to start an apprenticeship?
(b) Art studio.
(d) Tile factory.
3. How old was Griet when she moved in with the Vermeers?
4. What religion were the Vermeers?
5. The plague had been found near the __________________.
(a) Crutchet Canal.
(b) Rietveld Canal.
(c) Riverdale Canal.
(d) Geoff Canal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Catharina want Johannes to do for the family to get more money?
2. Why was Griet unable to sleep on her first night in the new home?
3. What was Griet able to tell about the visitors just from the timbre of their voices?
4. When Catharina gave birth after the death of Griet's sister, what did she name her new son?
5. What did Pieter the Son give Griet to take to her family?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)