|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1664, Pages 73 - 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Griet's family's home, what was the usual dinner?
2. On what day did Griet return home for her first day off since moving away?
3. Whom did Griet find to tell that her sister was sick?
(b) Pieter the Son.
4. Who was Griet's younger sister?
5. Who told Vermeer that he should paint Griet?
(c) Van Ruijven.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what perspective is the story told?
2. What chore did Griet look forward to most?
3. Whom did Cornelia most resemble?
4. Where did Griet learn she would be sleeping in her new home?
5. What side story was meant to highlight the complexity of Griet's move to the Vermeer home?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)