|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1664, Pages 24 - 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Griet do with her wages after her first week?
(a) She spends them on new clothing.
(b) She buys her family dinner.
(c) She buys a visit to the doctor for her father.
(d) She gives them to her mother.
2. What was the name of the Vermeers' butcher?
3. Griet was raised as a ____________.
4. From what perspective is the story told?
(a) First person, present tense.
(b) Third person, present tense.
(c) Third person, past tense.
(d) First person, past tense.
5. What was the name of the grandmother in the household?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the only piece in the studio that Griet did not clean?
2. What did Griet see in Vermeer's studio that allowed her to feel a deepening connection to him?
3. Whom did Cornelia most resemble?
4. What drink was served for dinner at Griet's new home?
5. Where did Griet learn she would be sleeping in her new home?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)