|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1664, Pages 24 - 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Griet think about Pieter the Son?
(a) Their lives will become intertwined.
(b) They will never see each other again.
(c) They are going to fall in love.
(d) They are going to become enemies.
2. Who was Griet's younger sister?
3. What was the name of the Vermeers' butcher?
4. On what day did Griet return home for her first day off since moving away?
5. Where did Griet learn she would be sleeping in her new home?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Catharina, how did Vermeer feel about Griet's first cleaning of the studio?
2. Whom did Cornelia most resemble?
3. What did Griet do with her wages after her first week?
4. Why was Griet unable to sleep on her first night in the new home?
5. How many butchers were there in Market Square?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)