|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1664, Pages 24 - 51.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Griet perceive her own vanity?
(a) She is a young lady and should take advantage of her beauty.
(b) She is too young to be so vain.
(c) She is not naive enough to give in to vanity and beauty.
(d) She is a maid and should not feel any vanity.
2. Where did Frans go to start an apprenticeship?
(b) Art studio.
(d) Tile factory.
3. What was the name of the head maid in Griet's new home?
4. Griet knew that ________ was going to be trouble for her.
5. How old was Griet's younger sister when Griet left?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the pregnant woman react to her husband's attention spent on Griet?
2. What did Griet think about Pieter the Son?
3. What did Griet do with her wages after her first week?
4. Where did Griet learn she would be sleeping in her new home?
5. What was the name of the Vermeers' butcher?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)