|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1664, Pages 51 - 73.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who caught Griet inspecting the wooden box?
2. How old was Griet when she moved in with the Vermeers?
3. What drink was served for dinner at Griet's new home?
(b) Apple juice.
4. Griet thinks that her own best feature is __________.
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her nose.
(d) Her cheeks.
5. What does the "camera" symbolize?
(a) The way Griet views Vermeer.
(b) The way Vermeer sees the world.
(c) The way Vermeer represents immorality.
(d) The way Vermeer idealizes technology.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the item that reversed the image of a painting into a mirror?
2. Whom did Cornelia most resemble?
3. How did Griet perceive her own vanity?
4. At Griet's family's home, what was the usual dinner?
5. Who watched Griet with a smirk as she almost touched the pearls sitting out in the studio?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)