|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1665, Pages 125 - 150.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the main reason Griet's mother wanted Griet to marry Pieter?
(a) She thought Griet would be happy with him.
(b) She wanted money.
(c) She wanted food.
(d) She wanted to see Griet unahppy.
2. Where did Griet feel most at peace?
(a) The cellar.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The river.
(d) The studio.
3. What happened when Griet began to obsess about the plague?
(a) She was allowed to visit her family.
(b) Her work began to suffer.
(c) She was almost fired.
(d) She was forced to stay in her room.
4. With whom did Tanneke share a room?
(c) The children.
(d) The nurse.
5. How many days did it take to prepare the celebration feast for the new baby?
(a) Eight days.
(b) Ten days.
(c) Two days.
(d) Five days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Vermeer seem to want to protect Griet from the most?
2. What religion were the Vermeers?
3. When Griet saw herself in Vermeer's mirror, what did she think of herself?
4. What color did Griet lay out for Vermeer to use on the butcher's daughter's skirt?
5. What did Vermeer grind to make paint?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)