|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Trisha put on her stings.
2. As Trisha dabs mud on her face, she thinks of what television series?
(b) I Love Lucy.
(c) I Dream of Jeanie.
(d) The Mary Tyler Moore Show.
3. How far into the trail does the family walk when Quilla and Pete begin to argue?
(a) One hundred yards.
(b) About three steps.
(c) Half a mile.
(d) A mile.
4. What is Trisha's doll named?
5. What does Trisha like about the clouds?
(a) They are billowy.
(b) They look dense.
(c) They are low-hanging.
(d) They look blue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trisha trip on?
2. What does Trisha say her berries taste like?
3. What does Trisha's father ask her to bring him in his dream?
4. What do Trisha and her father sit on in in her dream?
5. For how long does Trisha follow along the first stream she encounters?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Quilla and Larry act when they reunite in the hotel room?
2. How does Trisha end up at the edge of a cliff?
3. How does Trisha plan to remember her way back to the fallen tree?
4. How does Larry describe his ex-wife?
5. What does Trisha think about the trail when she walks it with her family?
6. Describe the "thing" that the voice in Trisha's head warns her about.
7. Why does Trisha begin to think she will not live through the night in Chapter 7?
8. Why does Trisha begin to feel invisible while she is on the trail with her mother and brother?
9. According to the Tom Gordon in Trisha's imagination, what is the secret to closing?
10. Why does Trisha not eat a large clump of fiddleheads that she sees?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)