|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far from the area being searched by the search parties has Trisha traveled?
(a) Five miles.
(b) Nine miles.
(c) Seven miles.
(d) Four miles.
2. What animal does Trisha see while she is in the bog?
3. What does Trisha lose in the mud?
(a) Her shoe.
(b) Her cap.
(c) Her Gameboy.
(d) Her watch.
4. What team does Tom Gordon play for?
(d) Red Sox.
5. Where does Trisha think her mom will look for her first?
(a) The parking area.
(b) The playground.
(c) The woods.
(d) Her home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What edible fern does Trisha find?
2. What does Trisha consume first from her lunch?
3. Which is one of the animals Trisha prays would distract her brother?
4. What does Trisha's father ask her to bring him in his dream?
5. By the time she reaches the ferns, Trisha estimates she has walked how far?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Trisha sees when the first stream she follows narrows?
2. Why do the police begin to look for a man named Mazzerole?
3. Why does Trisha begin to think she will not live through the night in Chapter 7?
4. Why does Trisha not eat a large clump of fiddleheads that she sees?
5. Describe the lunch that Quilla packed for Trisha.
6. What happens when Trisha screams out for help for the first time?
7. What does Quilla tell Trisha about avoiding mosquitoes?
8. How does Larry describe his ex-wife?
9. What is Trisha's plan for getting back on track when she first gets lost?
10. How does Trisha end up at the edge of a cliff?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)