|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound does Trisha hear for a minute while in the bog?
(a) A motorboat.
(b) A man's voice.
(c) A helicoptor.
(d) A dog barking.
2. How long ago did Quilla teach Trisha the trick to using the restroom outdoors?
(a) A week ago.
(b) Five years ago.
(c) Two years ago.
(d) Six months ago.
3. For how long does Trisha follow along the first stream she encounters?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Eight hours.
(c) Two hours.
(d) One hour.
4. What do Quilla and Larry do while Trisha drifts off to sleep?
(b) Make love.
(c) Go out to look for her.
(d) Eat pizza.
5. What time does Trisha think it is when it stops raining?
(a) Eight or nine p.m.
(b) Noon or one p.m.
(c) Three or four p.m.
(d) Two or three a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of berries does Trisha find?
2. Which is one of the animals Trisha prays would distract her brother?
3. Where does Quilla take her children canoeing?
4. What does Larry always call Trisha?
5. Trisha sees the severed head of what type of animal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Trisha learn from "Little House on the Prairie"?
2. According to the Tom Gordon in Trisha's imagination, what is the secret to closing?
3. Describe the lunch that Quilla packed for Trisha.
4. Describe the "thing" that the voice in Trisha's head warns her about.
5. Why does Trisha think there is no chance of her getting lost?
6. How does Trisha end up at the edge of a cliff?
7. What does Trisha hear on the news when she first turns her radio on?
8. How does Larry feel about Tom Gordon?
9. Describe Trisha's vision of herself dying.
10. How does Larry describe his ex-wife?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)