|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pete lie awake thinking about?
(a) When he helped Trisha with the strap on her bag.
(b) His parents getting back together.
(c) How to make friends.
(d) The moment he realized Trisha was gone.
2. What does Quilla ask Trisha if she remembered to pack?
(a) Her soft drink.
(b) Bug spray.
(c) Rash ointment.
(d) Her doll.
3. What word does Trisha say over and over as she traverses the bog?
4. What is the last item of solid food that Trisha has from her lunch?
5. What color are the bubbles in the bog?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Trisha think it is when it stops raining?
2. What animal does Trisha accidentally put her hand on?
3. What team does Tom Gordon play for?
4. Trisha sees the severed head of what type of animal?
5. Waking up from her faint, Trisha thinks she hears her mother doing what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what Trisha sees when the first stream she follows narrows?
2. Why does Trisha begin to think she will not live through the night in Chapter 7?
3. What does Trisha think her mom will do when she realizes she's missing?
4. According to the Tom Gordon in Trisha's imagination, what is the secret to closing?
5. What happens when Trisha screams out for help for the first time?
6. How does Trisha end up at the edge of a cliff?
7. Describe the lunch that Quilla packed for Trisha.
8. Why does Trisha not eat a large clump of fiddleheads that she sees?
9. What does Trisha hear on the news when she first turns her radio on?
10. How does Larry feel about Tom Gordon?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)