|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Trisha use to cut her poncho?
(a) A tree branch.
(b) A sharp rock.
(c) A pocket knife.
2. What does Trisha find in the forest that first gives her hope that she might see civilization soon?
(a) A ring bolt.
(b) A pair of glasses.
(c) A mailbox.
(d) A glass bottle.
3. What does the God of the Lost do while it watches Trisha sleep?
(a) Points at her.
(d) Sharpens its claws.
4. When does Trisha remember that her travel companions are imaginary?
(a) After she drinks some water and regains her senses.
(b) After they disappear behind trees and she cannot find them.
(c) After they tell her.
(d) After they try to feed her a hot dog.
5. What does Trisha use to filter the water she pours into her water bottles?
(a) Her poncho.
(b) Her cap.
(c) Her shirt.
(d) Her hand.
6. When Trisha eats the raw fish, she promises she will never tell what person about it?
7. What sort of nut does Trisha find to eat?
(b) Beech nuts.
8. What does Trisha's best friend call her grandmother?
(a) Granny Growl.
(b) Granny Groan.
(c) Granny Grumble.
(d) Granny Grunt.
9. What occurrence clears Trisha's mind, allowing her to remember which way she was traveling?
(a) It begins to storm.
(b) She coughes up blood.
(c) She hears people talking.
(d) She sees a dead animal.
10. Who does Trisha dream is in an old meadow with her?
(a) Tom Gordon.
11. How many robed people does Trisha see when she is lazing on the bank of the stream in Chapter 8?
12. What city has the closest slice of civilization in the direction Trisha heads at the end of Chapter 9?
13. How many of the robes are white?
14. What time of day is it when the rain puddles begin to dry up in Chapter 12?
(a) Early afternoon.
(b) Late morning.
(c) Early morning.
(d) Late afternoon.
15. What kind of fish does Trisha catch and eat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the radio station Trisha normally listens to?
2. In Chapter 10, Trisha find a headless corpse of what kind of animal?
3. What is the name of the hunter who finds Trisha?
4. What does Trisha think is her best possession?
5. What color are the God of the Lost's eyes.
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)