|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does the truck cab still have, even though it is missing so much?
(a) A windshield.
(b) A seat.
(c) An engine.
(d) All four wheels.
2. What does Trisha scream when she hits the God of the Lost?
(a) Strike three called!
(b) Foul ball!
(c) Go away!
(d) You're out!
3. What shape does the God of the Lost draw to claim Trisha?
(a) A square.
(b) A circle.
(c) A rectangle.
(d) A star.
4. What does Trisha use to filter the water she pours into her water bottles?
(a) Her poncho.
(b) Her shirt.
(c) Her cap.
(d) Her hand.
5. What wakes Trisha up in Chapter 11?
(b) A gunshot.
(c) The God of the Lost.
(d) A deer.
6. What sound does Trisha hear that tells her there is civilization nearby?
(a) A radio.
(b) A car backfire.
(c) A cat hissing.
(d) An airplane.
7. What is Tom Gordon's uniform number?
8. At what point in the Red Sox game does the God of the Lost watch Trisha sleep?
(a) The fifth inning.
(b) The seventh inning.
(c) The ninth inning.
(d) The third inning.
9. When Trisha eats the raw fish, she promises she will never tell what person about it?
10. On the AM dial, Trisha hears a man babbling in what language?
11. What do the God of the Lost's ears resemble?
(b) Tree branches.
12. What year was the fenced trail constructed?
13. What holiday is Trisha reminded of when she finds berries and nuts?
(a) Thanksgiving Day.
14. What does Trisha ask God if he will be a fan of?
(a) The Yankees.
(b) Tom Gordon.
15. What sort of nut does Trisha find to eat?
(a) Beech nuts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of birds does Trisha see eating checkerberries?
2. What is the name of the caller who asks why Tom Gordon points to the sky?
3. In Chapter 8, how far is Trisha from the newly tightened search perimeter?
4. How does Trisha know the God of the Lost has arrived in Chapter 11?
5. How long does Trisha fear her road will stretch.
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)