|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Trisha walk on along the well-traveled road before facing the God of the Lost?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Forty-five minutes.
(d) Fifteen minutes.
2. What does Trisha use to filter the water she pours into her water bottles?
(a) Her shirt.
(b) Her poncho.
(c) Her hand.
(d) Her cap.
3. What U.S. state is Trisha in when she finally faces the God of the Lost?
(a) New Hampshire.
4. In Chapter 12, Trisha hears a radio commercial for what type of repair business?
(b) Washer and dryer.
(c) Air conditioning.
(d) Lawn mower.
5. Whose voice does Trisha hear on the radio after she falls and cannot stand back up?
(a) Joe Castiglione.
(b) Bob Costas.
(c) John Horrigan.
(d) Tom Gordon.
6. What do the God of the Lost's ears resemble?
(b) Tree branches.
7. Who has just hit a home run when Trisha falls asleep with her Walkman on?
8. What item does the truck cab still have, even though it is missing so much?
(a) An engine.
(b) A windshield.
(c) All four wheels.
(d) A seat.
9. What state has Trisha traveled to by her third day in the forest?
(b) New Jersey.
(d) New Hampshire.
10. Where does Trisha hit the God of the Lost?
(a) Between the eyes.
(b) On the back.
(c) In the chest.
(d) On the nose.
11. What does Trisha's best friend call her grandmother?
(a) Granny Growl.
(b) Granny Grunt.
(c) Granny Grumble.
(d) Granny Groan.
12. What does the God of the Lost sniff?
(a) Trisha's hair.
(b) Trisha's face.
(c) Trisha's feet.
(d) Trisha's hands.
13. In Chapter 10, Trisha find a headless corpse of what kind of animal?
14. When Trisha makes her bed in the woods in Chapter 11, how long does it take her to fall asleep?
(a) Nine minutes.
(b) Three minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) Two hours.
15. What part of her poncho does Trisha fish with?
(a) The hood.
(b) The lining.
(c) The sleeve.
(d) The pocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Trisha's favorite science teacher?
2. What is the name of the farmer who made the fenced trail?
3. How long does Trisha fear her road will stretch.
4. When Trisha eats the raw fish, she promises she will never tell what person about it?
5. When does Trisha remember that her travel companions are imaginary?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)