|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Trisha see in the stream bed from which she drinks?
(a) Her doll.
(b) Her cap.
(c) A face.
(d) An apple.
2. Who has just hit a home run when Trisha falls asleep with her Walkman on?
3. What kind of fish does Trisha catch and eat?
4. What does Trisha ask God if he will be a fan of?
(a) The Yankees.
(c) Tom Gordon.
5. Who, besides Tom Gordon, has been Trisha's imaginary travel companion?
6. What is the name of the caller who asks why Tom Gordon points to the sky?
7. At what point in the Red Sox game does the God of the Lost watch Trisha sleep?
(a) The third inning.
(b) The fifth inning.
(c) The seventh inning.
(d) The ninth inning.
8. What does Trisha think the God of the Lost really is?
(a) The Subaudible.
(d) Just a beast.
9. What color is the truck cab?
(a) Dark blue.
(b) Light gray.
(c) Dark red.
10. What does Trisha hit the God of the Lost with?
(a) Her cap.
(b) Her Walkman.
(c) A rock.
(d) Her Gameboy.
11. In Chapter 12, Trisha hears a radio commercial for what type of repair business?
(a) Air conditioning.
(b) Washer and dryer.
(d) Lawn mower.
12. When Trisha finds the truck cab, what is it covered with?
13. What time of day is it when the rain puddles begin to dry up in Chapter 12?
(a) Late afternoon.
(b) Late morning.
(c) Early afternoon.
(d) Early morning.
14. What direction does Trisha walk in so that the sun is not in her eyes?
15. What color are the God of the Lost's teeth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of birds does Trisha see eating checkerberries?
2. What does Trisha's best friend call her grandmother?
3. What item does the truck cab still have, even though it is missing so much?
4. In Chapter 8, how far is Trisha from the newly tightened search perimeter?
5. What sort of nut does Trisha find to eat?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)