|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Trisha feel when she realizes the God of the Lost has claimed her as its property?
(a) A thousand years.
(b) A million years.
(c) One year.
(d) A hundred years.
2. Where does Trisha hit the God of the Lost?
(a) In the chest.
(b) Between the eyes.
(c) On the nose.
(d) On the back.
3. What color is the truck cab?
(a) Light gray.
(b) Dark red.
(c) Dark blue.
4. What item does the truck cab still have, even though it is missing so much?
(a) All four wheels.
(b) A windshield.
(c) A seat.
(d) An engine.
5. What is the name of Trisha's favorite science teacher?
(a) Mr. Bork.
(b) Mr. Dylan.
(c) Ms. Johnson.
(d) Dr. Stone.
6. At what point in the Red Sox game does the God of the Lost watch Trisha sleep?
(a) The ninth inning.
(b) The fifth inning.
(c) The third inning.
(d) The seventh inning.
7. How far away is the God of the Lost when Trisha turns to confront it?
(a) Sixty feet.
(b) Seventy feet.
(c) Ninety feet.
(d) Eighty feet.
8. How many of the robes are white?
9. What does Trisha dream that the radio announcers are talking about?
(a) The Atlanta Trolls.
(b) The Dallas Dragons.
(c) The New York Goblins.
(d) The Seattle Monsters.
10. What does the God of the Lost do while it watches Trisha sleep?
(a) Sharpens its claws.
(d) Points at her.
11. What time is it when Trisha, who is walking along the road, falls and cannot stand back up?
(a) Eight in the evening.
(b) Nine in the morning.
(c) Four in the afternoon.
12. What part of her poncho does Trisha fish with?
(a) The pocket.
(b) The sleeve.
(c) The lining.
(d) The hood.
13. If Trisha had climbed the marsh in Chapter 9, she would have overlooked what area in New Hampshire?
(d) Green Mount.
14. What kind of animals have been living in the truck cab?
15. What color are the God of the Lost's teeth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day is it when Trisha wakes up to find the pine she was sleeping in had been disturbed?
2. What does Trisha ask God if he will be a fan of?
3. What kind of fish does Trisha catch and eat?
4. What animal part does Trisha find in the forest right after she sees the hooded figures?
5. What occurrence clears Trisha's mind, allowing her to remember which way she was traveling?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)