|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does Trisha scream for help?
(a) An hour.
(b) Fifteen minutes.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) Thirty minutes.
2. What does Trisha bring along in case she gets bored?
(a) A crossword puzzle.
(b) A Gameboy.
(c) A coloring book.
(d) Her homework.
3. What does Trisha imagine herself landing on if she had fallen off the cliff?
(b) A dead branch.
(c) A sharp rock.
(d) A pine tree.
4. What do Quilla and Larry do while Trisha drifts off to sleep?
(b) Eat pizza.
(c) Go out to look for her.
(d) Make love.
5. What time is it when Trisha finds herself lost in the woods?
(a) 9 a.m.
(c) 10:30 a.m.
(d) 12:30 p.m.
6. What color is Mazzerole's van?
7. What is the last thing Trisha hears before leaving the trail?
(a) A dog barking.
(b) Her mother's voice.
(c) Someone playing a radio loudly.
(d) Her brother's voice.
8. What item from Trisha's lunch does she wish she had three move of?
(a) Her soda.
(b) Her apple.
(c) Her egg.
(d) Her Twinkie.
9. What state do Trisha, Pete, and Quilla live in?
(a) Rhode Island.
10. What month is it when the novel begins?
11. What does Pete lie awake thinking about?
(a) His parents getting back together.
(b) The moment he realized Trisha was gone.
(c) When he helped Trisha with the strap on her bag.
(d) How to make friends.
12. What sound does Trisha hear for a minute while in the bog?
(a) A helicoptor.
(b) A dog barking.
(c) A man's voice.
(d) A motorboat.
13. By the time she reaches the ferns, Trisha estimates she has walked how far?
(a) Nine miles.
(b) Forty miles.
(c) Three miles.
(d) A mile.
14. After Trisha is poked in the back with a branch, she thinks to herself that at least it wasn't what item?
(a) Broken glass.
(b) Barbed wire.
(c) A knife.
(d) A rusty nail.
15. What does Trisha say her berries taste like?
(c) Root beer.
(d) Carrot cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Trisha's father live in?
2. When does Trisha first cry?
3. What is it that probably brushes against Trisha, causing her to faint?
4. What does Trisha's shirt say?
5. Which team beats the Red Sox, causing an ill Trisha to cry herself to sleep?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)