|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Trisha stay latched onto the ash tree the second time she holds onto it?
(a) Three minutes.
(b) 25 minutes.
(c) 30 seconds.
(d) 10 minutes.
2. What does Trisha lose in the mud?
(a) Her cap.
(b) Her Gameboy.
(c) Her shoe.
(d) Her watch.
3. What is the name of the motel where Quilla is staying?
(a) The Castle View.
(b) The Knights Inn.
(c) Marina Motel.
(d) La Quinta Inn.
4. Why does Trisha wander off?
(a) She follows another woman and boy by accident.
(b) She wants to jump out and scare her brother.
(c) She has to use the restroom.
(d) She sees a kitten in the woods.
5. What does Larry always call Trisha?
6. What do Quilla and Larry do while Trisha drifts off to sleep?
(b) Go out to look for her.
(c) Eat pizza.
(d) Make love.
7. What ailment does Trisha wake up with after her first night in the forest?
(a) A bruised forehead.
(b) Sore feet.
(c) A headache.
(d) A stiff neck.
8. What month is it when the novel begins?
9. What does Trisha consume first from her lunch?
(a) Her sandwich.
(b) Her banana.
(c) Her candy bar.
(d) Her soda.
10. What does Trisha like about the clouds?
(a) They look dense.
(b) They are billowy.
(c) They look blue.
(d) They are low-hanging.
11. What does Pete lie awake thinking about?
(a) The moment he realized Trisha was gone.
(b) How to make friends.
(c) When he helped Trisha with the strap on her bag.
(d) His parents getting back together.
12. What kind of berries does Trisha find?
(b) Thimble berries.
13. What does Trisha lose while running through the woods?
(a) Her sports watch.
(b) Her sunglasses.
(c) Her earrings.
(d) Her rubber band for her ponytail.
14. What state do Trisha, Pete, and Quilla live in?
(d) Rhode Island.
15. What word does Trisha say over and over as she traverses the bog?
Short Answer Questions
1. Waking up from her faint, Trisha thinks she hears her mother doing what?
2. To whom does Trisha call out to in the woods in Chapter 6?
3. Trisha faints when something brushes against what part of her body?
4. When Trisha starts running through the woods, she is stopped by what?
5. What time does the Red Sox game start according to an ad Trisha hears on the radio?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)