Short Answer Key
1. What month is it when the novel begins?
2. How old is Trisha?
3. What is Trisha's doll named?
4. What kind of vehicles does Quilla drive?
5. What time is it when Trisha finds herself lost in the woods?
6. How long have Trisha's parents been divorced?
7. What state do Trisha, Pete, and Quilla live in?
8. Where does Pete go to school?
Sanford Middle School.
9. What is Pete interested in?
10. Where does Quilla take her children canoeing?
11. What team does Tom Gordon play for?
12. What food does Tom Gordon offer to buy for Trisha in her daydream?
1. What two items does Quilla check for before taking the kids on the trail?
Lunches and ponchos.
2. What does Quilla ask Trisha...
This section contains 2,228 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)