|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two items does Quilla check for before taking the kids on the trail?
(a) Canteens and sleeping bags.
(b) Mobile phone and compass.
(c) Lunches and ponchos.
(d) Hats and radio.
2. What does Trisha's shirt say?
(b) The Gap.
(c) Red Sox.
(d) Gordon Fan.
3. What book does Trisha think to herself that she could be at home reading?
(a) The Hobbit.
(b) The Little Prince.
(c) The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.
(d) The Last Unicorn.
4. After Trisha is poked in the back with a branch, she thinks to herself that at least it wasn't what item?
(a) Broken glass.
(b) Barbed wire.
(c) A knife.
(d) A rusty nail.
5. What does Trisha lose while running through the woods?
(a) Her earrings.
(b) Her sunglasses.
(c) Her rubber band for her ponytail.
(d) Her sports watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Quilla take her children canoeing?
2. What month is it when the novel begins?
3. What is Pete interested in?
4. When does Trisha first cry?
5. What object blocks Trisha's path when she first gets lost?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)