Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 18 & 19)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Which patient in the ward sets herself on fire as a way to commit suicide?
2. Which of the types of insanity are rare, according to Kaysen?
3. _____________ consist of a complicated series of earned rights and range from in-ward only to come-and-go-as you please.
4. Kaysen notes everyone always ate with plastic in the hospital, making it a perpetual _________.
5. What kinds of severe problems was Kaysen experiencing before she entered McLean?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a...
This section contains 911 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)