Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapters 1 & 2
1. What is the name of the hospital to which Kaysen is admitted via voluntary commitment?
2. What kind of procedure did Kaysen receive when she was admitted to a hospital in 1965?
3. Who is the roommate at the hospital with Kaysen who was admitted after one episode of craziness?
4. What does Kaysen's psychiatrist call the treatment Kaysen needs in response to her suicide attempt?
5. Who does the psychiatrist tell to take Kaysen to the hospital without interruption?
6. What does the psychiatrist say about the time of the appointment in which Kaysen is considered suitable for hospitalization?
7. What does the psychiatrist say is wrong with Kaysen during her initial appointment with him? What...
This section contains 2,943 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)