Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hella want out of life?
2. Where does David go without Hella?
3. How does Hella feel about Jacque?
4. What does Hella say Americans should never do?
5. How does David proposition Sue?
From the beginning, Jacques serves as a catalyst for the relationship with Giovanni. Instead of being grateful, David continues to treat Jacques terribly. Examine the relationship between Jacques and David.
As David lost his mother at an early age, his upbringing was less traditional than others. Describe David's family life as a child.
1) How does the loss of his mother affect him?
2) Who raises him?
3) What is his relationship with his father?
Write a brief essay to support or refute the following statement, citing examples from the text: David primarily becomes involved with Giovanni because he does not want his youth to pass him by.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)