Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hella want out of life?
2. Where does David go without Hella?
3. How does Hella feel about Jacque?
4. What does Hella say Americans should never do?
5. How does David proposition Sue?
Essay Topic 1
David tries to pretend his first sexual encounter with a man was with Giovanni. In truth, David had a homosexual experience at a young age. Describe David's first homosexual encounter.
1) When and where did the encounter take place?
2) Who was involved?
3) How did this experience affect David?
Essay Topic 2
When Giovanni and David meet, David is hesitant to get involved but his hesitance is short-lived. Examine the series of events that leads up to David's acceptance of his attraction to Giovanni.
Essay Topic 3
Giovanni is an enigmatic character who meets an unfortunate end. Write a brief essay analyzing how Giovanni helped change David.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)