Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hella want out of life?
2. Where does David go without Hella?
3. How does Hella feel about Jacque?
4. What does Hella say Americans should never do?
5. How does David proposition Sue?
As David lost his mother at an early age, his upbringing was less traditional than others. Describe David's family life as a child.
1) How does the loss of his mother affect him?
2) Who raises him?
3) What is his relationship with his father?
There is a certain isolation that takes place when Giovanni and David begin seeing each other.
1) How do the two men interact with others after they become involved?
2) How does Giovanni's room contribute to this isolation?
3) How do the men feel about this isolation?
Giovanni is an enigmatic character who meets an unfortunate end. Write a brief essay analyzing how Giovanni helped change David.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)