|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hella ask many questions about Giovanni?
2. Giovanni claims all Americans are what?
3. Where does David run into Giovanni, while with Hella?
4. What does Sue think about the encounter with David?
5. What did Giovanni steal from Guillaume's pockets, after murdering him?
Essay Topic 1
David tries to pretend his first sexual encounter with a man was with Giovanni. In truth, David had a homosexual experience at a young age. Describe David's first homosexual encounter.
1) When and where did the encounter take place?
2) Who was involved?
3) How did this experience affect David?
Essay Topic 2
Upon Hella's return, David attempts to forget his experience with Giovanni in favor of a relationship with her. Write an essay examining David's motivation to share a relationship with Hella.
Essay Topic 3
Describe and analyze one of the following relationships, citing examples from the text.
1) Giovanni and Guillaume.
2) Giovanni and David.
3) David and Hella.
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)